Members Lounge

Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 381)

Post Reply New Post

Page 381 of 490

..Chanakya...

Goldie

..Chanakya...

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

Sunday 30 December 2012 10.35 EST

India gang-rape victim cremated as UN chief calls for action to protect women

UN secretary general Ban Ki-moon urges Indian government to act urgently following death of 23-year-old Delhi student
Indian protesters rally in Delhi following the cremation of the 23-year-old gang-rape victim. Photograph: Andrew Caballero-Reynolds/AFP/Getty Images
Jason Burke in Delhi
The UN secretary general, Ban Ki-moon, has urged the Indian government to take action to protect women after a 23-year-old student died of injuries sustained during a gang rape in Delhi.
"Every girl and woman has the right to be respected, valued and protected," Ban said ina statement in which he welcomed efforts bythe government but called for "further steps and reforms to deter such crimes and bring perpetrators to justice".
The intervention of the UN takes the fallout from the incident two weeks ago to a new level and underlines the damage it has done to India's international image, already battered by corruption scandals, a huge power failure earlier this year, and slowing economic growth.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lizmanAnikz003-CuteDarling-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 381)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-CuteDarling-

IF-Sizzlerz

-CuteDarling-

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Good that UN intervening as i never saw the rights of women being respected!

Anikz003

Anikz003

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Chanakya...

UN secretary general Ban Ki-moon urges Indian government to act urgently following death of 23-year-old Delhi student
Indian protesters rally in Delhi following the cremation of the 23-year-old gang-rape victim. Photograph: Andrew Caballero-Reynolds/AFP/Getty Images
Jason Burke in Delhi
The UN secretary general, Ban Ki-moon, has urged the Indian government to take action to protect women after a 23-year-old student died of injuries sustained during a gang rape in Delhi.
"Every girl and woman has the right to be respected, valued and protected," Ban said ina statement in which he welcomed efforts bythe government but called for "further steps and reforms to deter such crimes and bring perpetrators to justice".
The intervention of the UN takes the fallout from the incident two weeks ago to a new level and underlines the damage it has done to India's international image, already battered by corruption scandals, a huge power failure earlier this year, and slowing economic growth.

Atleast someone is reacting

js1234duaa92-CuteDarling-

zan101

IF-Sizzlerz

zan101

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alia-

'I think that girls should be married at the age of 16, so that they have their husbands for their sexual needs, and they don't need to go elsewhere. This way rapes will not occur'. - Haryana Khap Panchayat member Sube Singh

Ahem Ahem.. isn't it the boy who always rape the girl? Or is the girl who rape the boy? 

And also one of the Cm says, 'Jaise jaise samay beet-ta hai patni purani hoti jati hai, woh maja nahi reh jata hai." - Union Coal Minister Sriprakash Jaiswal

Now, if a girl gets married at the age of 16 and after 20 years their marriage gets old, ab patni purani ho gayi chalo sadkon par ladkiyon ko rape karte hai. :P

shoot on that guys mouth...Angry Censored this is was the mentality of the mans... ??Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

duaa92-CuteDarling-

nalonynnej

IF-Rockerz

nalonynnej

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
R.I.P. Thank God she's not suffering anymore.

glamdoll12duaa92-CuteDarling-

nalonynnej

IF-Rockerz

nalonynnej

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged

Edited by nalonynnej - 31 December 2012 at 12:07am

NandzLuvduaa92-CuteDarling-

enrique

IF-Rockerz

enrique

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zan101

Originally posted by -Alia-

'I think that girls should be married at the age of 16, so that they have their husbands for their sexual needs, and they don't need to go elsewhere. This way rapes will not occur'. - Haryana Khap Panchayat member Sube Singh

Ahem Ahem.. isn't it the boy who always rape the girl? Or is the girl who rape the boy? 

And also one of the Cm says, 'Jaise jaise samay beet-ta hai patni purani hoti jati hai, woh maja nahi reh jata hai." - Union Coal Minister Sriprakash Jaiswal

Now, if a girl gets married at the age of 16 and after 20 years their marriage gets old, ab patni purani ho gayi chalo sadkon par ladkiyon ko rape karte hai. :P

shoot on that guys mouth...Angry Censored this is was the mentality of the mans... ??Angry

i agree with u bastu*ds like these men should also be punished coz they r the one who rape womens and who think that girl should be married in 16 or small age only let me tell u even dats a serious and equal crime as rape so befor u speak think twice who every u r got girls are not for any sexual use or they r not tissue paper dat they use and throw us ok mind ur toung and change ur thinking 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

duaa92

goguma

IF-Rockerz

goguma

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Chanakya...

Jason Burke in Delhi

since they cant seem to manage on their own, an intervention is more than welcome.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

duaa92

Post Reply New Post

Go to top