Members Lounge

India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 366)

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pratsy

guyz

just read ds on fb...i dnt knw..whether its true or not

Finally a New Law passed
Indian Penal Code 233 :
If a girl is suspected to be raped or getting raped, then she has the supreme right to kill the man, injure his sexual part or harm that person dangerously.That girl wont b blamed 4 murder.Tel as many as u cn

how can the law be passed without parliament sitting and passing the legistlation

Edited by -bharti- - 30 December 2012 at 9:08am

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bharti-

guyz

Finally a New Law passed
Indian Penal Code 233 :
If a girl is suspected to be raped or getting raped, then she has the supreme right to kill the man, injure his sexual part or harm that person dangerously.That girl wont b blamed 4 murder.Tel as many as u cn

how can the law be passed without parliament sitting and passing the legistlation
i really dnt knw...same ques frm my side toooOuch
*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Apparently that was made a week ago?!

New preventative laws need to be made. More about 'rape is wrong' than 'how to protect yourself against a rape'

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tahera57princessunarapratsy

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged

The bus used in the rape did not have a permit to ply in the roads of delhi??? who's is accountable for this lapse? the RTO officials and the delhi police.

The five pardons given by ex president prathibha patil to rapists was recommended by then home minister P Chidambaram. Who will act against these sic ediuts. When the supreme court had ordered hanging for those rapists why did the president pardon ???? what was her reasoning????Angry

I guess this PRESIDENT position shud b removed whn President cnt take decisions..its cheap n coward n immature statement by ex-president.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shailesh_RathiNikki_Titli

Loving2011 Newbie
Loving2011
Loving2011

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
I am sorry but I do not believe that this is the solution.  You can chemically castrate a rapist but you cannot chemically castrate their minds.  As this is where the majority of the problem lies.  Chemically castrating them will not stop them from committing further crimes.  I am sorry, but we have seen where anger, depraved minds and the need to teach someone a lesson has left us.  I really don't want to read months or years from now how an attacker "treated" for his crime has gone out and committed an even more heinous crime.

Agree. Do people realize that a rapist/molester can still use his hands or other ways to violate a woman? Rape isn't just about sticking a penis in a vagina.   I don't know what the law in India is, but rape in America extends to oral sex and other sexual acts.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Shailesh_RathiXarinaKiekeboegangnamstyle-Raichu-.shinchan.Nikki_Titli

-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged

guyz

Finally a New Law passed
Indian Penal Code 233 :

This might be a teaser. The parliament isnt even ready for a spl session! forget talking about this law..
nobo IF-Dazzler
nobo
nobo

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Supreme court have powers to Pass a new rule If needed urgently & session have ended & they can later vote on it in coming sessions...

Precisely this is an unspoken rule already ...they just gave it a legal status. I mean any girl if it's in her might would Harm / kill such persons who try & force themselves on her. She won't sit thinking what would be it's legal effects right ?? She'll jus Defend herself as much as she can Without any rules telling her to do so

Pathetic after all this what we get is a DO WHATEVER YOU CAN rule...What we need is Them doing something Huhh

& Guys you really think they have a prob with this law...it just involves women defend yourself...What they are not ready for Is strong punishments for rapists 

Edited by nobo - 30 December 2012 at 9:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

seraal Senior Member
seraal
seraal

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by newbie2011

Originally posted by tanvismile

i want to know about her personal lofe just heard on news channel that she had a troubled life she has a step mom then suddenly current went off so i missed it cud anyone update it.

Please dont believe any rumors you read...these are all false news. Her mother has been the most affected and the one who kept a constant vigil during her hospital days.  She is still in denial and from the point of entry to hospital has only been requesting the doctors to make her well soon so that she can take her daughter home.  It's tough enough to face a tragedy of this sort and then for people to spread all sorts of rumors is painful to say the least. Neighbors have been so insensitive so as to ask the parents will the girl be able to marry, right at the time when she was fighting for her life !  who knows a couple may have even blamed the parents for giving their daughter so much independence...Ouch

She was the eldest daughter with 2 younger brothers. Her father sold off his ancestral land to procure funds for her admission and so she took a lot of tuitions in order to serve as the main breadwinner of the family. She was excited that she will be able to earn a full-time job income in 6 months' time and be able to contribute to family income and support her father financially.  she loved buying clothes so the family was earnestly saving money for her birthday in May.  the family comes across as a loving one which made the most of life in whatever small things life had to offer them.

Let's not indulge in rumor-mongering of the worst order in here. there's a saying in hindi 'Agar kisi ka bhala nahin kar sakte toh bura bhi mat karo'.  
...thanx 4 telling abt her. she wz an innocent victimDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zan101

Go to top