Members Lounge

Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 364)

Post Reply New Post

Page 364 of 490

sana.saba7

sana.saba7

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
bust******  should  get punishment by people hanging them  on road so that every body can see the rapist  and throw chapals and jhootis on them

really sad yaar why this happen to women who think that they can also live with no restriction ...
and my next thing is why the rapist have top insert the road yaar , they have just cross all the limits of humanity I want every body to protest for our  DAMINI  and pray for her
MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maaniqra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 364)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kcrait

kcrait

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
My heart goes out to the family and friends for the loss of their loved one.  Please remember that the people in Canada are feeling your loss.  We all have loved ones and we hate to see anyone have to go through this.  Rest in Peace little child.  You are now safe...

seraal

seraal

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraPari

this is sad :(

and the news was too horrifying i couldnt even express my sorrow before
may her soul rests in peace and her family gets jutice ,
even if the murderers/ rapists Angry get the stickest punishment , its nothing compared to what the poor soul went through.
the people who were protesting in delhi and all over india should drag those 6 morons in the streets and kill them with pain .
...yes!!!

princessunara

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
i heard that this innocent girl was a few days away from her wedding? is it true?

I don't know with what face government officials can ask people to calm down?
how they can actually ask people to wait?
wait for what?

i don't understand how a new bill cannot be passed right away that authorizes castration + life sentence
or
death penalty through public stoning...

why is the government giving million excuses instead of passing and legitimizing these bills??

why are they not at all reacting instead of giving empty unfeeling statements?
why cannot they see that a life has already been taken ruthlessly?

Un logon ko kuch substantial karne keliye aur Kitni Amanatki jaan lene chahiye? abhi tak woh hua woh kam nahi hai kya?
woh log kis cheez keliye intezaar kar rahe hai?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shailesh_Rathitahera57

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged

i truly pray castration happens!!

woh cheez ke baremein itni naaz hai, woh cheez galat kaam karne keliye use kiya kyu na usse remove kare?
then let them live!! live a life of living hell!!Angry

Originally posted by MS-meghasharma

just read this.I hope it happens atleast the castration part.

Congress suggests chemical castration as punishment for rape

Published: Sunday, Dec 30, 2012, 15:17 IST 
Place: New Delhi | Agency: PTI

As outrage against the death of the Delhi gang-rape victim, Congress has decided to propose a tougher law to check crimes against women which could include a provision like chemical castration of perpetrators of rape in rare cases. The final draft of the Congress' bill, which is to be submitted to the Justice JS Verma-led Committee set up by the Centre in the wake of the horrific incident on December 16, has not, however been readied yet, sources said.

Some of the provisions of this tougher law include imprisonment up to 30 years for rape convicts and setting up of fast track-courts to decide the cases within 3 months and were discussed in the presence of party chief Sonia Gandhi on December 23 when she had held a meeting with a group of people protesting against the gang-rape incident.

Sonia Gandhi-led National Advisory Council, which has framed and helped frame many a landmark legislations like RTI, is likely to be involved in the whole exercise. Sources said the women and child development ministry headed by Krishna Tirath held a marathon meet with stakeholders on the issue on Friday during which several suggestions were made.

The ministry will now prepare a summary of the suggestions received and will submit it to the Justice Verma-headed three-member committee set up to review existing laws make recommendations changes in them to effectively check crimes against women. "There is no government draft till now. The summary that we submit to the JS Verma Committee will be the first written document on which the new law will be based," sources said.

In the meeting with the protesters at her 10 Janpath residence, Gandhi had favoured fast track courts for trying rape cases with a 90-day cap while Renuka Chowhdary had made a strong pitch for chemical castration to rape accused saying such a punishment is already in practice in various countries and that it had a deterrent effect, sources said.

There is also a suggestion to re-define the juvenile and lower their age. One of the accused in the ghastly rape case, who inflicted maximum brutality on the victim, is a juvenile and aged a few months less than 18 years. A view has been expressed by a section that only those aged below 15 years should be described as juvenile.

The proposal of the women and child ministry will undergo legal scrutiny and an ordinance is likely to be brought after the proposal is vetted by the home and the law ministry. Since the next session of Parliament is over two months away, the government is contemplating bringing the ordinance, an issue discussed in the last two core group meetings of Congress on December 24 and 29, sources said

link to articlehttp://www.dnaindia.com/india/report_congress-suggests-chemical-castration-as-punishment-for-rape_1783459

Shailesh_Rathi

Sanayaa

IF-Rockerz

Sanayaa

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Warda.

Originally posted by Sanayaa

Originally posted by -bharti-

The rapists just before picking up this girl had robbed a vegetable vendor of 6000 Rs anid when the vendor promptly went to saket police station to register his complaint the beat constables sent him away saying it was not their jurisdiction. If those lazy ba***** had just sent ONE wireless communication to the south delhi police pickets that a white bus was to be intercepted, the bus could have been easily stopped . 15minutes after robbing the vendor they reached munirka to pick this hapless girl luring them to take her to palam where she was supposed to reach. This is how our security system works, one small slip and one girl and her family's life is upside down.Angry
Ahhh a truck driver had also complained against d bus driver because he abused him n got into fight wid him...But Police didnt bother to do anything...maybe Damini would have been saved if police had immediately acted upon dat truc driver's complaint:-(

Dose rapists were bas***ds but wat <font color="#0033ff">surprises me even more is dat for an hour none of the ppl who saw Damini n her frnd lying in such a bad condition bothered to help them...insaniyat sach me khatam hoti ja rhi hai...:</font>-(

gosh i missed that part beforeOuchapart from those cruel culprits such insensitive people are equally responsible who are not affected unless its their own daughter or sister in that place...aisay tamasha daikhnay walon ko bhi wohi saza dainy chahiye ...
people are actually like that now a days...Sigh!!!
I kno:-( they r not less responsible...how can ppl be so insensitive:-(

*Reemz*

IF-Stunnerz

*Reemz*

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
' which could include a provision like chemical castration of perpetrators of rape in rare cases'

^Meaning it will be barely used unless maybe there is a public outcry in every damn case?!

princessunara

seraal

seraal

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loving2011

Originally posted by nigella

repent people
politicians cant change everthing
the change should start from our mind and our thoughts
believe in god... respect elders, stay away from adultry or any form of abnormal sexual behaviour
sexual pleasure should be enjoyed between a husband and wife only as a reward of creating a new life on earth.
pray to god to get more enlightement and lead a pure life, b clean in front of god, have a good conscience
god save human beings from their sins

Did you know that some of these rapists and pedophiles are actually one of those "god-fearing" and religious people?

I've even know rapists, wife-beaters and pedophiles that say that god gave them permission to commit their acts.I knew a pedophile that said "Having sex with my daughter will protect her from having pre-marital sex and ruining the family name."  If that's the case, how does religion and staying away from pre-marital sex do anything? 
...fault lies only wd those who make these ppl think n act so.weshd find gud mothers to build a gud nation.

bepatient

Post Reply New Post

Go to top