Members Lounge

Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 362)

Post Reply New Post

Page 362 of 490

san121

Goldie

san121

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Rip...Cry.

Edited by san121 - 30 December 2012 at 5:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 362)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luv_SAMMY

IF-Dazzler

luv_SAMMY

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
May god rest her soul in peace :(
the criminals are needed to be hanged right away :|

24x7

24x7

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
                               Unhappy

-bharti-

IF-Rockerz

-bharti-

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
The rapists just before picking up this girl had robbed a vegetable vendor of 6000 Rs anid when the vendor promptly went to saket police station to register his complaint the beat constables sent him away saying it was not their jurisdiction. If those lazy ba***** had just sent ONE wireless communication to the south delhi police pickets that a white bus was to be intercepted, the bus could have been easily stopped . 15minutes after robbing the vendor they reached munirka to pick this hapless girl luring them to take her to palam where she was supposed to reach. This is how our security system works, one small slip and one girl and her family's life is upside down.Angry

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthibshruti1735Shailesh_RathiAkaiShuichiGirlipkkndfan30mehar_miatahera57Warda.-Raichu-Sanayaaluv_winchesters

Sanayaa

IF-Rockerz

Sanayaa

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bharti-

The rapists just before picking up this girl had robbed a vegetable vendor of 6000 Rs anid when the vendor promptly went to saket police station to register his complaint the beat constables sent him away saying it was not their jurisdiction. If those lazy ba***** had just sent ONE wireless communication to the south delhi police pickets that a white bus was to be intercepted, the bus could have been easily stopped . 15minutes after robbing the vendor they reached munirka to pick this hapless girl luring them to take her to palam where she was supposed to reach. This is how our security system works, one small slip and one girl and her family's life is upside down.Angry
Ahhh n a truck driver had also complained against d bus driver because he abused him n got into a fight wid him but d police did not bother to do nything...maybe Damini could have been saved if police woukd have immediately acted upon dat truck driver's complaint:-(

Dose rapists were bas***ds but wat surprises me even more was dat for an hour none of d ppl who saw Damini n her frn lying on road in such a bad condition bothered to help them...insaaniyat sach me khatam hoti ja rhi hai...:-(

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthibShailesh_Rathiipkkndfan30tahera57mehar_mia-bharti--Raichu-luv_winchesters

Sanayaa

IF-Rockerz

Sanayaa

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bharti-

Ahhh a truck driver had also complained against d bus driver because he abused him n got into fight wid him...But Police didnt bother to do anything...maybe Damini would have been saved if police had immediately acted upon dat truc driver's complaint:-(

Dose rapists were bas***ds but wat surprises me even more is dat for an hour none of the ppl who saw Damini n her frnd lying in such a bad condition bothered to help them...insaniyat sach me khatam hoti ja rhi hai...:-(

Edited by Sanayaa - 30 December 2012 at 6:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkkndfan30-bharti-Warda.

Sanayaa

IF-Rockerz

Sanayaa

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Sorry double post

-bharti-

IF-Rockerz

-bharti-

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanayaa

[QUOTE=-bharti-]
Dose rapists were bas***ds but wat surprises me even more is dat for an hour none of the ppl who saw Damini n her frnd lying in such a bad condition bothered to help them...insaniyat sach me khatam hoti ja rhi hai...:-(
SHAMEFUL REALLY

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkkndfan30SanayaaWarda.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top