Members Lounge

Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 361)

Post Reply New Post

Page 361 of 490

rythm...

Goldie

rythm...

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
My blood was boiling when I read about it..what
a cruel world. Such cruel people deserve
punishment.
Nd nt hang,(its nt jutice)

CUT HM AL RAPIEST PANIS ND PHR MARNE K LIYE CHODO,JINDA JLA DO..

ALL RAPIEST DESERVE DANGEORUS DEATH...
PLZ WAKE UP GOVT..
SHAME SHAME SHAME DELHI...
I M ALWAYS WID U DAMINI...
U ALWAYS ALVE..
LOVE U,WE LOVE U MIS U ALL...HATTS OF U...
;-(;-(;-(;-(;-(
PARI

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 361)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

devashree_h

devashree_h

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
The main accused was featured in Kiran Bedi's Addalat show, he had come there to complain against his boss. He was always a rowdy driver and had banged on a lamp post. They had to put rod in his hand. He wanted more compensation from his boss so thats why he hd gone to Bedi's show. I came to know regarding this while watching NDTV. They were doing profiles of the criminals involved in this. NDTV showed his clips but his face was smudged. They said after the accident, he was more angry.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

san121crazy2012-bharti-zan101

-bharti-

IF-Rockerz

-bharti-

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged

The bus used in the rape did not have a permit to ply in the roads of delhi??? who's is accountable for this lapse? the RTO officials and the delhi police.

The five pardons given by ex president prathibha patil to rapists was recommended by then home minister P Chidambaram. Who will act against these sic ediuts. When the supreme court had ordered hanging for those rapists why did the president pardon ???? what was her reasoning????Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shailesh_Rathisan121

NigelMolesworth

IF-Dazzler

NigelMolesworth

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
There's no dearth to regressive comments by Indian politicians even at this hour. One claims that painted and dented women are removed from reality, another demands to ban skirts; cover up school going girls to keep rapists at bay. Parties that are unwilling to comment and take action against these regressive mentality is India's only option. Whom to vote to power? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

san121bepatient-bharti-Dexterkilaila

krishnaria

IF-Sizzlerz

krishnaria

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
may her soul rest in peace

san121

Goldie

san121

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Her Life-story is ended, but her fight is not ended...We will carry on her undisputed fight,,,,,We will save woman-dignity...we will fight for our safety...

We could not save her...we could not give her a safe and secure world ...we could not provide her a dignified life...She is now in the world of peace, she is safe now...forever.

Rest her soul in peace.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthibtahera57-bharti-Warda.luv_winchesters

leanne_1983

Goldie

leanne_1983

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Rest in Peace India's Braveheart. Your courage to fight back against all odds will never be forgotten, atleast by me. Your courage will be an inspiration to help me fight my battles in life specially during moments I will feel weak and almost give up. I take courage from you and promise myself, no matter how scared I am, I will fight to protect myself till the very end.

Edited by leanne_1983 - 30 December 2012 at 5:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthibtahera57Sanayaa

Sanayaa

IF-Rockerz

Sanayaa

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bharti-

The bus used in the rape did not have a permit to ply in the roads of delhi??? who's is accountable for this lapse? the RTO officials and the delhi police.

The five pardons given by ex president prathibha patil to rapists was recommended by then home minister P Chidambaram. Who will act against these sic ediuts. When the supreme court had ordered hanging for those rapists why did the president pardon ???? what was her reasoning????Angry
n today Pratibha patil was giving interview on a news channel saying "in rapists ko kadi se kadi saza milni chahie"
Woah...great...
I was disgusted to see her interview...comeon woman preach what u say...bolo kuch karo kuch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthibShailesh_Rathitahera57Evash-bharti-luv_winchesters

Post Reply New Post

Go to top