Members Lounge

Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 355)

Post Reply New Post

Page 355 of 490

rahulparashar

Groupbie

rahulparashar

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
I can't understand how people can do such kind of brutality? These kind of animals should be beheaded in public. They will get what they deserve. R.I.P lady.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyemseraal

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 355)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mystique.

IF-Stunnerz

Mystique.

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dostum

Why only always blame the Police and Government?

The ordinary people are also the same. For one complete hour the girls body was there on the middle of the road and no one even covered her!

The Police and the Government are made up of people among you, like you, thats why they are behaving just the way you did with her when she was laying on the road.

All this protest will end, everything will go back to normal ... because its Delhi. It happens...

Yes...Approve

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyem-bharti-

-Farwa_Ibrahim-

IF-Rockerz

-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
I wish there had been an unlike button... since the time i have read it  i have wept wept and wept... this is not the issue of just India but the brutality was just animalistic means u have already robed the most precious thing for a girl now what was the need to insert the rod... omg matlab she has to gone through so so much pain... the problem is not with girls the problem is with boys or their mothers... agar kisi adult girl k skirt pehnanay say u r having ur LUST nerves activated then y do u guys rape a child? will u leave her if she wears a BURQA? will u?????? BASTERDS MEN ARE BASTERDS ANIMALS... Yaar dont u think girls like human... only those girls are human who are related to u??? ur sisters,ur mothers,ur wives and ur daughters... and talking about those animals i dont want them to be in prison or being hanged till death... they should be held before hungry dogs for a month each day they should suffer wounds... they should beg for their death... I m... i cant say anything all... basterds simply basterds... and those heartless people wh didnt helped her n her frnds even seeing them in that condition... guys start praying for urselves coz u r gonna pay and pay much

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rahulparasharShailesh_RathiAnikz003SaRun_Arshi1sweet-fairy-bharti-Fair-n-luvly

FollowYourHeart

IF-Sizzlerz

FollowYourHeart

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
is there a day which can go without any of us saying that we r freaking ASHAMED of our government? We r a democracy HELL no we r THE biggest democracy in the whole freaking world and this government should be for the people, by the people and of the people but what the freaking hell is it doing in the name of democracy? In order to save their own pathetic asses they r keeping important things from the public and doing everything in secret and not letting them be a part of it all Why? For what rhyme or reason? Why did they had to keep the bravheart's cremation a secret? Yes if the family wanted privacy I would understand but I don't think it was the family who wanted this I think yet again it was a political move and the people at large who wanted to give their last homage, who wanted to give their tribute to her they were deliberately kept away...it was all done quietly and under wraps so that there won't be a crowd, a gathering and people won't think and feel...hell this is what they r resporting to? taking measures so we don't think feel voice or protest? Some kind of democracy we r living in...

and now this rape case has been turned into a murder OBVIOUSLY the accused wld be hanged now but would it mean anything? The hanged to death penalty would be granted not under a rape case but under a murder case, this would in no way mean a change in law for rape cases...rape still would go scot free...OMG...I feel like the government right now is celebrating like hell, theyw ere waiting for her to crumble so they could scream MURDER MURDER MURDER and get an eays way out and hang these criminals and win accolades from the public...but people out there don't appoloud them. its not just abt these six accused people, its abt every EVERY freaking rapist that is walking and breathing like a king out there...these six men if hanged r not being hanged for reducing and violating the dignity of our braveheart, they r being hanged for beating her so brutally that she finally succumbed to her injuries and died...they will be hanged for murder not for rape people, so don't sotp at just these six bas@@@rds fight, fight for every every girl whose dignity has been compromised by any living monster out there...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SaRun_Arshi1sweet-fairy-bharti-Fair-n-luvly

medharees

Groupbie

medharees

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged

Mother India, bharat mata,

Words which conjure up respect and faith,

Yet two of your daughters got gang raped,

One suffered brutal physical injuries which left her body frail,

We all hoped and prayed,

Against all odds that she would be safe,

Alas she left the mortal plane.

Your other daughter committed suicide,

She tried many times to seek justice for this heinous crime,

But those who were supposed to protect her declined,

She tried to fight, raising above all hardships thrown to her in life,

Finally giving up in exhaustion for being too pressurized...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SaRun_Arshi1Anikz003bepatient

monikaseth

IF-Sizzlerz

monikaseth

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
May her soul rest in peace!! Hopefully we can get justice for her and her family!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthib

..Chanakya...

Goldie

..Chanakya...

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
O.K this is a limit...I mean according News Paper Juvenile may get away with a three year term at Juvenile correctional Home...Is this a joke or what...

keerthib

..KR..

IF-Sizzlerz

..KR..

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
justice delayed is justice denied 

keerthib

Post Reply New Post

Go to top