Members Lounge

Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 354)

Post Reply New Post

Page 354 of 490

Zaya4ever

IF-Dazzler

Zaya4ever

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

Originally posted by malikakas

I can't believe the Juvenile may get a away with this. Apparently he was the most vicious one and the one responsible for luring the couple onto the bus!

He is only 2 months shy of his 18th bday... you can't tell me he didn't know what he was doing was wrong!

Quoted from Hindustan times: 
Delhi gangrape: Rapists nervous on turning killers
Their juvenile partner in crime, however, may get a lenient treatment under the laws governing wayward minors. He may get away with a three-year term at juvenile correctional homes.

May her soul rest in peace!! Hopefully we can get justice for her and her family!

Three years? Angry  Well, make it clear to his family that the day he comes out, he'll be a target of vigilantes.  Make the life of his family circle a living hell, so that they do what they can to make his life one.

India has correctional homes?  Please - we are overpopulated as is - just put them in the formation of a circular firing squad, and blow out whoever survives.
He should get severe punishment as others.. he equally more dangerous  ... doodh pita pachha to nahi hai jisako samaz mein nahi aaya ki voh kya kar raha hai... he should not spare.. along with death panelty they should get penalty as CASTRATION AngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shailesh_Rathisweet-fairy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 354)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Zaya4ever

IF-Dazzler

Zaya4ever

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
RIP to sister... I know there was no blood bond with you but more than that in last few days we all had more than Blood relation bond... every day we cried and prayed for your heath. You are the true fighter... Till last second you fought and gave inspiration for others...Whole country is with you, you were the SPARK who has lightened whole nation for Woman's rights and dignity... We Salute to you...Clap
Your death wont go in vein , I truly wish and pray you will get JUSTICE soon.. R.I.P.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shailesh_Rathianji-mira

ashred12

IF-Rockerz

ashred12

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
an eye-for-eye punishment shud come for rape crimes...den only ppl will ve some fear...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shailesh_Rathi

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Rest in peace.

Note : I'm feeling sorry to say this but girls out there, we need to be extra careful n do what ever we can to save ourselves. Coz the govt seems doing nothing. I wish n hope some serious measures is taken n justice to the young girl.. She's gone yes but we need to ensure that nothing like that happen to another girl. She was a fighter n now we must continue till we get justice for the girl and all out there 

Shailesh_Rathi

Shailesh_Rathi

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Regardless of who was the one who committed the barbaric crime of putting a rusty rod inside her, the other 5 are equally punishable (including the juvenile)...abetment to brutal crimes is same as participating in the crime.  am sure that none among  them protested when this was happening, and from what am reading in the news, none among them are showing any signs of remorse. 

All 6 need to be publicly castrated and their right arms should be cut off.  If I had it my way, would also want that rusty rod inserted into their castrated site...best punishment would be to let their insides rot away without any treatment provided. If the juvenile is 2 months short of adulthood, then let him be persecuted similarly on his 18th birthday. 

Am by nature a very peaceful person but crimes of this nature require a like punishment.  Hanging them would only mean that they are being persecuted for murder...would rather that they be persecuted as rapists.  No matter what the judges say, unless stringent action is taken, the incidence of rape crimes will show no signs of abating.  Our legal systems have let us down repeatedly.  We cannot go by the book in all cases...there are times like these when harshest punishment needs to be meted out at the earliest.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gangnamstylesweet-fairyhkp11desi_baby07

Shailesh_Rathi

Shailesh_Rathi

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

i want to know about her personal lofe just heard on news channel that she had a troubled life she has a step mom then suddenly current went off so i missed it cud anyone update it.

Please dont believe any rumors you read...these are all false news. Her mother has been the most affected and the one who kept a constant vigil during her hospital days.  She is still in denial and from the point of entry to hospital has only been requesting the doctors to make her well soon so that she can take her daughter home.  It's tough enough to face a tragedy of this sort and then for people to spread all sorts of rumors is painful to say the least. Neighbors have been so insensitive so as to ask the parents will the girl be able to marry, right at the time when she was fighting for her life !  who knows a couple may have even blamed the parents for giving their daughter so much independence...Ouch

She was the eldest daughter with 2 younger brothers. Her father sold off his ancestral land to procure funds for her admission and so she took a lot of tuitions in order to serve as the main breadwinner of the family. She was excited that she will be able to earn a full-time job income in 6 months' time and be able to contribute to family income and support her father financially.  she loved buying clothes so the family was earnestly saving money for her birthday in May.  the family comes across as a loving one which made the most of life in whatever small things life had to offer them.

Let's not indulge in rumor-mongering of the worst order in here. there's a saying in hindi 'Agar kisi ka bhala nahin kar sakte toh bura bhi mat karo'.  

Edited by newbie2011 - 30 December 2012 at 12:08am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raichu-desi_baby07riyya6

Ar_Asyafan

Ar_Asyafan

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
OH GOD...ITS SO SHAMEFULL FOR ALL THE INDIANS
I AM  LIVING IN A COUNTRY WHERE I AM NOT AT ALL SAFE I CANT GO OUT BECOZ OF THE FEAR OF BEING RAPED ND THROWN ON THE ROADS LIKE THIS ND WHERE OUR POLICE ND GOV WOULD ONLY SEE THE TAMASHA ND WOULD MOVE ON WITHOUT CARING MUCH AND  AGAIN ALL THE RAPE SESSIONS STARTS ...
EVERYONE GIRL SHOUTS AND CRIES FOR HER RESCUE BUT THERE IS NO ONE TO LISTEN TO HER CRIES ND AT THE END ONLY THEY WOULD BE BLAMED FOR EVERYTHING...
THEIR PARENTS WOULD STOP THEM FROM GOING OUT ,,,WEARING SHOT DRESSES ETC ETC ETC...BUT NO ONE WOULD SAY ANYTHIN TO THE SO CALLED PERVERTS OUT THERE THEY WOULD AGAIN COME OUT FROM JAIL ND THEN ONE ANOTHER INNOCENT LIFE WOULD BECOME A LIVING DEAD WTH NO SOUL...

I AM HELL SHAMEFULL OF THINKING THAT I AM LIVING IN A COUNTRY WHERE THERE IS NO RESPECT FOR WOMAN ND WHERE THEY R  TREATED AS TRASH ND A THING TO USE ND THROW...Cry

its the high time now that everyone should realise that india is no longer a male dominance country nd strict actions should be taken asap...

Edited by prachimishra09 - 30 December 2012 at 10:20am

rahulparashar

milindrose

IF-Sizzlerz

milindrose

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
shame is to manhood who are not doing anything dor prtection of their daughters and sisters but we are now awakened and will be harsh with such animals kill then under wheels of same bus

-bharti-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top