Members Lounge

Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 338)

Post Reply New Post

Page 338 of 490

-SupriyaluvsMN-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SupriyaluvsMN-

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
may her soul RIP... Cry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 338)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Such unpleasant people out there. As upsetting as this is the thought of what this girl went through disgusts me, those people deserve punishment.

May her soul rest in peace and justice is done to her.

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
RIP . Cry

.x-bumblebee-x.

IF-Sizzlerz

.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
India .. Needs to Come Up with some Anti Rape Adverts
 .. Like they Show in the UK .. and Play it each time inbetween Shows .. !

PEOPLE NEED TO BE AWARE ABOUT RAPE ..

THAT RAPE IS SEX WITHOUT CONSENT !!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Loving2011White.PearlMehar23.ramya-gurtian.-bharti--Raichu-SamiyaIPKKND.shinchan.

.ramya-gurtian.

IF-Dazzler

.ramya-gurtian.

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
feeling disgusted to call myself an INDIAN
CLAPSS TO THE AWESOME GOVERNMENT
Wen the same thing happens to some ministers daughter then the news wont even come out coz our govt want yo save the girl n her family from humilation n bad name
n wid in 2hours the culprits would have been shot dead
but here damini is not a minister nor a celebritys daughterr..
she is just the normal innocent girl like u and me..
I dont know her but still my heart is paining thinking of what she went through..
the f**king bas***ds should be given to hands of ppl according to me hanging them is really not approved wen compared to pain which that hirl went through..
Wow our so called government and the people they cant give justice to the victim but are ready to comment on girl *clapss*
Even im a girl sometimes if I have any important college work to be done i take my cousin if he is not available i wil take my neighbour bhaiya or cal my frnd and ask him to come wid me.. so wats wrong in that?? if we have trust on anyone we can take them along us..
if the work took more than the time that is expected automatically we wil reach home late night but thats not our fault..
And the dress.. Guls dont get raped jus becoz she is wearing some modern dresses.. We can see in news that 6yrs iold girl gangraped by nearly 16men..
Wats her fault there?? She is still a kid a child wats the point of wearing modern or traditional dresses in her case??
I really wanna ask people out there dont we have a choice of our clothes??
I wear salwar kameez coz i feel comfortable in them and my sis wears jeans n shirt becoz she is comfortable in those clothes..
So please stop these rants saying girls are not dressed properly so they are raped..
Y cant u say that men are not able to keep a check on their morality and azcting cruel..
For all the young girls and noys over there We should change this nation this mentality of people
Change ur parents view n then ur neighbourhood
First we should change our home n the way of thinking if our family members
tell ur siblings and cousins-male to respect a girl
Aand all the people over there pray for the victim and her soul to rest in peace and promise urself dat u wont let znother daminior nirbhaya in our country
RIP DAMINI/NIRBHAYA/AMANAT

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuztahera57luvsakshi

-bharti-

IF-Rockerz

-bharti-

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Dressing decent is no guarantee that you will not be raped, infact 99.99% of the victims were fully covered.  Please,  the vulgarity the obscenity is in the minds of the rapist not the victim. 

Democracy is not just a political system of governance, it is a mindset too.  We are democratic truly when half of our population are empowered and feel safe. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuzgunnu1luvsakshi

luvsakshi

IF-Sizzlerz

luvsakshi

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
May her soul rest in peace ..
May god punish those animals with double triple pain

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuz

.x-bumblebee-x.

IF-Sizzlerz

.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -bharti-

Dressing decent is no guarantee that you will not be raped, infact 99.99% of the victims were fully covered.  Please,  the vulgarity the obscenity is in the minds of the rapist not the victim. 

Democracy is not just a political system of governance, it is a mindset too.  We are democratic truly when half of our population are empowered and feel safe. 

Exactly .. and When they say Women should Stay INDOORS ..

Do they Know that .. MOST RAPES HAPPEN IN THE HOUSE .. !Ouch

So what do people Suggest that Us women should do ... ?

Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuz-bharti-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top