Members Lounge
Members Lounge

India-Forums

Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 337)

Rainbowcatxo IF-Dazzler
Rainbowcatxo
Rainbowcatxo

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
May she RIP
SayaneeH.Lecter IF-Dazzler
SayaneeH.Lecter
SayaneeH.Lecter

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darkcocoa_renu

Originally posted by Agathe

Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by scorpio10

Originally posted by preetie

Khargone: In a shocking reaction to the Delhi gang-rape victim, Dr. Anita Shukla ironically blamed the victim herself for the crime committed; at a seminar in Khargone,M.P. The police department had called for a seminar on the topic, 'Sensitivity towards women'.
Continuing with her blames she said, 'Women instigate men to commit such crimes'. She also raised that why was the victim out of her house after 10 pm and added that if a girl will wander late at night with her boyfriend; such situations are bound to happen.
In a strange reaction to such comments, most of the senior officials remained silent. Shukla asserted that police cannot give extreme protection to every citizen at all times. She commented, 'The victim should have surrendered when surrounded by six men, at least it could have saved her intestines'.
When Bhaskar contacted her again after the seminar on why she made such insensitive comments, she mentioned that she has her sympathies with the victim. However, women can stop such incidences by showing their maturity under such circumstances.
Shukla is the Secretary of Lions Club and an agricultural scientist by profession.

It is NOT only men, there are some dumb women who are responsible for this sick disease. I like to know what would she do. What advice she would give to her daugther or sister. What does she have to say to 3 yr old who was raped last week. 

Who this Great lady ..I want to send her some brains , Human Heart  , and diginty 
Sorry ..I gonna get nasty with my comments , This lady has not spoken like a medical professorial woman ..
I wonder how many times has she surrendered herself to such men ...Seems to be a professional and an expert in doing to talk like one 

oh god save our country from such vamps who says such nasty comment for publicity...when police take action against a silly fb comment then y not against such people ...urgghh hate her...

In fact I have pity on her !!! 
Being a woman and not able to understand that girl pain !!

wat if d gal was vd her father,brother?cud dat have stopped d rapists?sick shukla..she has CUM N RAPE ME atti..argh

r u nut.. or a psycho .. woman like u creates rapists coz u ppl teach ur son dat a gal in short dress or a gal who go outside after 10pm can be raped .. u sick woman .. wanna slap on ur face .. U r much older dan me . but trust me my hand wont shake or I wont feel ashamed to slap a woman like u .. wid d rapists plzz Hnag ds woman too .. ds kindda ppl sudnt be alive in our society .. F****** B****

SayaneeH.Lecter
SayaneeH.Lecter

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged

^^^

no moral police will give gyan for previous comment of mine .. I dont think ds psycho woman deserves any respect as woman or as human.. whatever I have said I mean it n I know I m r8 

NandzLuv Goldie
NandzLuv
NandzLuv

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Jst read tis quote of 2day in FB ,

If Treatment required fr a person send to, "Singapore"

As good judgment , there are criminals , why not send to "Saudi Arabia"

photos posted in FB

The three men who saved her

The barbarians , bas***ds hang thm in front of public

Edited by NandyLove - 29 December 2012 at 10:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gunnu1.x-bumblebee-x.VasusenaRadheya

ShikhaKhushi IF-Rockerz
ShikhaKhushi
ShikhaKhushi

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayaneegupta

Originally posted by darkcocoa_renu

Originally posted by Agathe

Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by scorpio10

Originally posted by preetie

Khargone: In a shocking reaction to the Delhi gang-rape victim, Dr. Anita Shukla ironically blamed the victim herself for the crime committed; at a seminar in Khargone,M.P. The police department had called for a seminar on the topic, 'Sensitivity towards women'.
Continuing with her blames she said, 'Women instigate men to commit such crimes'. She also raised that why was the victim out of her house after 10 pm and added that if a girl will wander late at night with her boyfriend; such situations are bound to happen.
In a strange reaction to such comments, most of the senior officials remained silent. Shukla asserted that police cannot give extreme protection to every citizen at all times. She commented, 'The victim should have surrendered when surrounded by six men, at least it could have saved her intestines'.
When Bhaskar contacted her again after the seminar on why she made such insensitive comments, she mentioned that she has her sympathies with the victim. However, women can stop such incidences by showing their maturity under such circumstances.
Shukla is the Secretary of Lions Club and an agricultural scientist by profession.

It is NOT only men, there are some dumb women who are responsible for this sick disease. I like to know what would she do. What advice she would give to her daugther or sister. What does she have to say to 3 yr old who was raped last week. 

Who this Great lady ..I want to send her some brains , Human Heart  , and diginty 
Sorry ..I gonna get nasty with my comments , This lady has not spoken like a medical professorial woman ..
I wonder how many times has she surrendered herself to such men ...Seems to be a professional and an expert in doing to talk like one 

oh god save our country from such vamps who says such nasty comment for publicity...when police take action against a silly fb comment then y not against such people ...urgghh hate her...

In fact I have pity on her !!! 
Being a woman and not able to understand that girl pain !!

wat if d gal was vd her father,brother?cud dat have stopped d rapists?sick shukla..she has CUM N RAPE ME atti..argh

r u nut.. or a psycho .. woman like u creates rapists coz u ppl teach ur son dat a gal in short dress or a gal who go outside after 10pm can be raped .. u sick woman .. wanna slap on ur face .. U r much older dan me . but trust me my hand wont shake or I wont feel ashamed to slap a woman like u .. wid d rapists plzz Hnag ds woman too .. ds kindda ppl sudnt be alive in our society .. F****** B****

What a bitch this woman is!!!! How I'd love to see what she'd do if she found herself in such a situation someday! Is she even human???? She shud be sentenced to death along with those 6 sickos coz she's giving encouragement to rapists!!!! May you rot in hell !!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gunnu1tahera57-Raichu-

hunybutt Groupbie
hunybutt
hunybutt

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
May ALLAH gives double pain to the criminals...
Sharif.Badmaash IF-Stunnerz
Sharif.Badmaash
Sharif.Badmaash

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
kyu ye minister ji keh rahe hai meri b 3-4 betiyaa hai ..

dear retard ministers ..
aapki betiyan Z class ki security me rehti hai ... unhe delhi metro k
ladies coach me khade nahi rehna padta ..
bus me dhakke ni khane hote...unka comparison in common ladkiyo se na karein...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gunnu1

SayaneeH.Lecter
SayaneeH.Lecter

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by seraal

Disapprove    ...such incidents are to be given priority.the culprits shd be given examplary punishmet...of course not hanging but face washsed with ash n on a donkey ride with the people stoning them to death. this is going to harass others also.                                                            let me say one thing that girls shd also wear full clothes while going in public.

Y who r u to say.. a gal will dress d way she wants .. its upto her .. dont our democracy give us d r8 to freedom?? if a gal cant even dress as she wish den wat democracy?? n whatever a gal wear none has d r8 to rape .. n madam listen another thing phonetics of d word RAPE comes from force .. gal's dress has nothing to do with it .. before becoming moral police try to be practical .. in most of d rape cases gals were wearing sari or salwar .. rape comes from an ugly mindset only where a guy thinks forcing on a gal is his r8 .. dress character place has nothing to do wid it

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gunnu1tahera57Mehar23Incense

Go to top