Members Lounge

Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 336)

Post Reply New Post

Page 336 of 490

singh24

IF-Stunnerz

singh24

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged

A shame for Nation and its Law and Order...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gunnu1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 336)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Achilles_Styx

IF-Sizzlerz

Achilles_Styx

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Agathe

Originally posted by snowdream

Originally posted by scorpio10

Originally posted by preetie

Khargone: In a shocking reaction to the Delhi gang-rape victim, Dr. Anita Shukla ironically blamed the victim herself for the crime committed; at a seminar in Khargone,M.P. The police department had called for a seminar on the topic, 'Sensitivity towards women'.
Continuing with her blames she said, 'Women instigate men to commit such crimes'. She also raised that why was the victim out of her house after 10 pm and added that if a girl will wander late at night with her boyfriend; such situations are bound to happen.
In a strange reaction to such comments, most of the senior officials remained silent. Shukla asserted that police cannot give extreme protection to every citizen at all times. She commented, 'The victim should have surrendered when surrounded by six men, at least it could have saved her intestines'.
When Bhaskar contacted her again after the seminar on why she made such insensitive comments, she mentioned that she has her sympathies with the victim. However, women can stop such incidences by showing their maturity under such circumstances.
Shukla is the Secretary of Lions Club and an agricultural scientist by profession.

It is NOT only men, there are some dumb women who are responsible for this sick disease. I like to know what would she do. What advice she would give to her daugther or sister. What does she have to say to 3 yr old who was raped last week. 

Who this Great lady ..I want to send her some brains , Human Heart  , and diginty 
Sorry ..I gonna get nasty with my comments , This lady has not spoken like a medical professorial woman ..
I wonder how many times has she surrendered herself to such men ...Seems to be a professional and an expert in doing to talk like one 

oh god save our country from such vamps who says such nasty comment for publicity...when police take action against a silly fb comment then y not against such people ...urgghh hate her...

In fact I have pity on her !!! 
Being a woman and not able to understand that girl pain !!

wat if d gal was vd her father,brother?cud dat have stopped d rapists?sick shukla..she has CUM N RAPE ME atti..argh

gunnu1

Loving2011

Loving2011

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
To all the women, don't listen to anyone that says its normal for men to pressure you into sex. I think our society needs education on what a healthy and unhealthy relationship is. Nobody deserves to be treated so cruelly.

Edited by Loving2011 - 29 December 2012 at 9:41am

-bharti-

kalyani_shiva

Coolbie

kalyani_shiva

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
May her soul REST IN PEACE. It is a black day in Indian history...

NandzLuv

Goldie

NandzLuv

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Decided Until she doesn't gets justice nt to celebrate new yr , republic day (ashamed to celeb t) or any festival. The way i did nt celeb Christmas

In one way i am worried abt her death n anthr way feel quite happy kyun ki the suffer of pain she oly knws t , brave gal fighted fr her life , no prblm , she gave lesson fr the country

Edited by NandyLove - 29 December 2012 at 10:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sigridSharif.Badmaash

COLOGY

IF-Rockerz

COLOGY

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
may your soul RIP...

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE] dont make fun of girls decency...burqa is never going to save...its only wn we as boys n girls respect each others freedom...but i"ll still maintain that agirl shd dress decent.[/QUOTE]

wht if they wear short dresses Confused  who gave the right to harass themDead..y are some men so pyschopathsDead so bloody Dead  and does it implies tht girl in salwar kameez are never harassed or eve teased Confusedif it is so u r sadly mistaken go and ask the girl who wear traditional dresses they have their own experiences

Edited by arti07 - 29 December 2012 at 10:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gunnu1RainbowcatxoSamiyaIPKKND

Shailesh_Rathi

Shailesh_Rathi

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
This is so not fair !!! Why have the girl's photos been released? We do not need to see her to know how bad it must have been for her...unless done so by the family I believe this has been done in very bad taste.

serial_sugar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top