Members Lounge

Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 335)

Post Reply New Post

Page 335 of 490

gunnu1

Goldie

gunnu1

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
The culprits should be tortured till they beg for death!!
They should realize what it is to be in pain!!
Its so unbelievable that the govt. has organized for police force to stop the going on protests...but nothing for stopping these kinds of crimes to happen!
They expect us to keep quiet for 30 days and they will form a committee and take time to ponder about the punishment to be given to the criminals!!
Can't stop abusing!! I so feel that those culprits should not be hanged to death but they should be left standing the way they left the girl, publicly and should be hit with stones till they die!!!
She died...I so feel it was good for her after what happened to her because she couldn't eat with her mouth even if she lived.
But the torture is so not accepted!
As per the news I got I found out that there was a minor among the 6 too! But Im sorry that guy he should not be spared!! No he should not be sent to any kind of rehab! Its not like he was dragged into the crime it was he himself who wished to do it nd did so!!
I really pity those dumbheads who think or rather advice girls to stay indoors after the sun sets or the people who blame girls if they wear short clothes!!
May God bless them with brains and the govt. too!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sigrid

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 335)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

joshyalbinaAlBz

Goldie

joshyalbinaAlBz

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
RIP dnt knw wht to say feelng so sad aftr al prayz she passed away my sister. . .i wish i could hv d power to punish those animals who did dis cruelty to her. . .i would be givng authority to public to tke decisn wht to do wid those creatures or myself kill them fr my sister. . .

Edited by joshyalbinaAlBz - 29 December 2012 at 9:18am

-Deepali-

Coolbie

-Deepali-

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
May her soul rest in peace! Lets hope justice will be served for her!

tahera57

IF-Dazzler

tahera57

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
riginally posted by seraal

Disapprove ...such incidents are to be given priority.the culprits shd be given examplary punishmet...of course not hanging but face washsed with ash n on a donkey ride with the people stoning them to death. this is going to harass others also. let me say one thing that girls shd also wear full clothes while going.
in public.

@ seraal

i would like to ask u a question.
do u think any half decent man who sees some bare top or a thigh becomes a rapist.?

well i hope ur answer is no they don't only vulgar sick people do that!

so dressing the way choose  does not mean  idressed this way so come AND RAPE ME to any man.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maria1878mehar_miaNeerjaa

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tahera57

riginally posted by seraal

Disapprove ...such incidents are to be given priority.the culprits shd be given examplary punishmet...of course not hanging but face washsed with ash n on a donkey ride with the people stoning them to death. this is going to harass others also. let me say one thing that girls shd also wear full clothes while going.
in public.

@ seraal

Dude it is end of 2012 not 1812.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gunnu1amritaa10

style14

IF-Sizzlerz

style14

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
May her Soul rest in Peace.

Loving2011

Loving2011

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
As I said before, most men are repulsed at the idea of rape. They want the woman to enjoy sex. Even if they know that a woman is agreeing to sex when she doesn't like it, a man will still feel bad. What makes a rapist is someone that gets off on a person that doesn't want to be there. Clothing has nothing to do with it. Having a high sex drive doesn't have anything to do with rape.Any decent man knows that sex is consentual.

Edited by Loving2011 - 29 December 2012 at 9:35am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hmehar_miabepatient-bharti--Raichu-Dexterkilaila-SMay31-Wrackspurt

sonapari

IF-Dazzler

sonapari

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
May that  brave girl rest in peace...
Sad,tragic & outrageous story...Cry
GOD please give strength to her family.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top