Members Lounge

Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 333)

Post Reply New Post

Page 333 of 490

awesumsonia

IF-Sizzlerz

awesumsonia

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
may her soul R.I.P...

Edited by awesumsonia - 29 December 2012 at 9:13am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 333)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Wrackspurt

IF-Stunnerz

Wrackspurt

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
R.I.P Nirbhaya...i felt numb when i heard she passed away...i hope the cluprits get such harsh punishments that they remember the pain they caused to this girl all their miserable existence.

Edited by Wrackspurt - 29 December 2012 at 8:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetSona2010

seraal

seraal

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -niti-

Originally posted by seraal

Disapprove    ...such incidents are to be given priority.the culprits shd be given examplary punishmet...of course not hanging but face washsed with ash n on a donkey ride with the people stoning them to death. this is going to harass others also.                                                            let me say one thing that girls shd also wear full clothes while going in public.

Torturing the accussed  will trigger Human Rights  Commission 

They can be hanged but not tortured  - Indian Law LOL

...y ... h.r.c. is it going to stop this or favour those culprits by declaring them as psycho?

SweetSona2010

SweetSona2010

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
May her soul rest in peace & her sinners may get hanged to death as soon as possible!!!

Dexterkilaila

Loving2011

Loving2011

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
In regards to the government not wanting to take responsibility of the girls death, is it because they are more worried about their reputation? I feel that a lot of Indians are worried about how they look in front of the outside world, instead of being able to empathize with a human's pain. Even in America, some Indians are angry at organizations helping battered Indian women. They think that psychologists are trying to ruin Indian families and ruin the model minority reputation. What nonsense.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dancydreamerSweetSona2010anu rulzDexterkilaila

seraal

seraal

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tahera57

Originally posted by seraal

Disapprove    ...such incidents are to be given priority.the culprits shd be given examplary punishmet...of course not hanging but face washsed with ash n on a donkey ride with the people stoning them to death. this is going to harass others also.                                                            let me say one thing that girls shd also wear full clothes while going in public.

for their punishment it should be sufficiant to cut their private parts and amputate their arms. that way
they will remain in this world to regret what they did and also public will recognise them as rapists, and will forever condenm their act and others will take a lesson from these scum of society!
as for dressing properly, it should be our choice of what to war and hwat not as it's never a detterrant to any rapists. when they are thinking on those lines i'm 100% sure hey don't think i'm going to rape a women who's dressed in such and such clothing. they are out to get their evil deed done on any person they will find.
even i wear what might be thought as decent , doesn't mean i have felt safe when in india and pakistan at any time.
i've worn jeans and salwar kameez but men still stand and whistle and sing stupid songs, it's not even that, ive seen eve easing at women in burka....

young children are also not spared, i'm not saying peole start wearing shorts or short skirts, but i'm saying people should wear what they feel like , at least itna freedom bhi na ho, just cause ur women.
and also when men can't get female they are also known to rape boys so what would dressing "decent" have to do with that.

oh if thats the case only thing to do would be for both sexes to wear burkas so nobody will know whats inside.Ouch

dont make fun of girls decency...burqa is never going to save...its only wn we as boys n girls respect each others freedom...but i"ll still maintain that agirl shd dress decent.

tahera57

zan101

IF-Sizzlerz

zan101

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PiE-ChUcKeR_AmI

Guys just wanna know that is that the real pic of dat girl which many FB pages are tagging each other ?

no they r fack pic's.
Not a single camera coul reach here...

goguma

IF-Rockerz

goguma

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
just came to know that another rape victim committed suicide
because the police there (india) are not willing to take up her case.

whats happening to the ones that are supposed to protect the ppl.?

Edited by goguma - 29 December 2012 at 8:31am

SweetSona2010

Post Reply New Post

Go to top