Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Niki_cool

I am just so much stunned after listening to the brave person's interview on Zee News 😲

I mean half of the public is concerned about "running police stations" more rather than saving two desperate pleading victims ... !!!!!!! Forget taking to hospital couldn't they AT LEAST give them some clothes ?? Like he said WATCHING THE TAMASHA ... why was the public even assembled there if they had NO intentions of helping...!!!

What kinda of people exist in this country...I am soo damn shocked!!!! Humanity is lost !!
And wow Police love the cleanliness of their hands more than carrying a victim to the PCR...???
And they argue over WHOSE CASE IS THIS ?? rather than taking them to a hospital quickly...This is THE LIMIT!!!

India...once i used to love my country uncondtionally...but after looking at the darker parts I  despise all those  citizens who turned my country into a Disaster...!!!!  I was so damn proud to be an Indian but today if you ask me... I am sooo sooo ASHAMED to live in a country where monsters live, where people are so shameless, where the police care about themselves, where the govt. and law is taking ages  to give a damn death sentence, where bloody rapists freely do such crimes without any fear, a country whose even air is completely corrupted !!!
Everybody just love themselves...nobody CARES !!!

R.I.P Jyoti , we and many other people who still care , we all love u soo muchh...after reading ur father's interview i so badlyy wished u lived because that was YOUR wish...you wanted to live and i feel so depressed with ur absence...:(
Many many salute to Awindra who did everything he could...

I feel soo upset for the girl with such lovely dreams had got such a brutal fullstop to her breath...but now many people ( who still have a heart ) love u and respect u for everything u taught us before departing...

Pleaseee people open ur eyes and change your thinking !!!! WAKE UP INDIA...!!
And that bloody minor should be given the worst punishment...what kinda 17 year old is he??? do 17 year olds have nothing better to do rather than raping a 23 yr old girl and beating them wid rods...huh?? But don't worry u luckily live in India, where ANYONE can escape ANYTHING...!!!

well said nikki,

bu don' give up if u feel anything by this incidence hurt, angry, use it o figh for all the others it's still not going o stop unless u and others like u don' take it sitting down.

stand up change things .

u know the saying if a job needs doing well you've got to do it yourself.

jyoti's father's voice will not b heard for justice he needs other daughters to stand behind him.

Nach_Baliye thumbnail
Just read the article where two of the accused want to become witnesses to escape capital punishment. Umm there is enough evidence, the case doesn't need witnesses. In any case in such a brutal situation, all of them deserve to to be punished equally, especially the minor, no leniency based on witnesses. As for the minor, he behaved like a major, so why should his punishment not match that? How come law is suddenly being heeded to, when it has not been upheld for rapists? Such BS. Now everything has to be done legally for the cruel rapists. Imagine what type of an animal the minor will grow up into. And 17 is not 12 or 13, he is old enough. Women are married at the age of 15/16/17, so how come this minor is too young?

I applaud The friend who gave his testimony on Zee TV, it tells us how problematic our whole system is. Why did the Delhi police file a case against Zee TV? What about freedom of speech for journalists? They just spoke the truth. All along Delhi police has mismanaged this, exposing them is necessary.

I did find the friend's timeline questionable, but its understandable because in that situation every minute can feel like an hour, I just wish journalists would check their own facts instead of sensationalizing it. From reports, they boarded the bus at 9:30pm, and according to the father he got a call at 11:15pm about his daughter. The friend stated that the bus drove around for 2-2.5 hrs, it took another 45 mins for the cops to arrive, then another 1-2 hrs till they took them to the hospital, then at the hospital they had to wait for another hour till he could call relatives. Given this, it would have been at least 1am till they called her father, but he got a call at 11:15. Like I said, the timing feels like forever when you are in that situation, but these facts do matter when presenting in court where you tend to focus on facts.

In any case, so many more rapes have come to light and yet nothing is being done. Punishing just these 6 will not achieve justice, all the rapists who's cases have come to light need to be punished brutally. Also, there needs to be a system in place because law changes will incentivize rapists to kill their victims, so the whole system has to take this so very seriously that they will uncover any rapists who kill and run away.

As for these 6 men, I am surprised that they knew enough to take the victims' clothing to prevent evidence. Initially I thought they were ignorant and didn't know they were pulling out intestines, God knows what they thought, but clearly they knew enough to protect themselves. They have done this before, at least Ram Singh has or has been witness to other rapes to know this since he directed this.
Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: tahera57

well said nikki,

bu don' give up if u feel anything by this incidence hurt, angry, use it o figh for all the others it's still not going o stop unless u and others like u don' take it sitting down.

stand up change things .

u know the saying if a job needs doing well you've got to do it yourself.

jyoti's father's voice will not b heard for justice he needs other daughters to stand behind him.

I know what u mean...Nothing can change in this country unless we change it...its our responsibilty equally , each and every Indian's duty towards his/her country...But u knw that man said so true...foremost thing we need to do is change our stupid thinking!!
we need to show some courtesy to victims rather than getting worried about what happens to us...if we have to run police stations or whatever...coz then let it be but at least we could save somebody's life in that one precious moment...!!

I really feel so desperate to do something...but right now m totally helpless... can do nothing , As an 18 year old the most i can do is raise my voice, or sign petitions, or do candlemarches ...!! And other than this, I am not allowed and m sure there are millions of helpless indians just like me who so badly want to help but can't !!!

But I feel so connected to the victim and her family, I can do one thing, fulfill my dream of becoming a doctor and live her dream as well...and fight for justice for women...i never ever will forget 16th dec or 29th dec

Edited by Niki_cool - 11 years ago
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nach_Baliye

In any case, so many more rapes have come to light and yet nothing is being done. Punishing just these 6 will not achieve justice, all the rapists who's cases have come to light need to be punished brutally. Also, there needs to be a system in place because law changes will incentivize rapists to kill their victims, so the whole system has to take this so very seriously that they will uncover any rapists who kill and run away.

As for these 6 men, I am surprised that they knew enough to take the victims' clothing to prevent evidence. Initially I thought they were ignorant and didn't know they were pulling out intestines, God knows what they thought, but clearly they knew enough to protect themselves. They have done this before, at least Ram Singh has or has been witness to other rapes to know this since he directed this.

I agree with you.. punishing those 6 will not achieve justice.. all the Rapist should get punishment.. even the MINOR.. who was the most brutal amongst them.. why the law can not changed for him.. why there is so much thinking and test for him.. if you look the nature of crime he did, does it make sense the MINOR below 18 are allowed to rape, doing such CRIME...😡 shame on these people who are taking so much time to change the laws... LAWS are for Peoples benefit.. Not to HARASS the people... ðŸ˜¡ 
This MINOR is the cruel demon who did such brutal crime at young age, if he gets 3 years punishment by Juvenile court that too without releasing his identity, after 3 years he will be roaming on street and raping many other girls.. WILL YOU GIVE HIM PUNISHMENT AFTER HE HAS BECAME 18 YEARS ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ NONSENSE..
tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i understand every one that wants to help can't physically. ur 18 just now but if laws don't get changed it will need this generation to carry on fighing . i live in uk. laws are different, not perfect but this battle has been going on for years to correct them. even a husband cannot force himself on a woman.

also people do come forward and help, in these kind of situations very rarely will it happen that no one would have covered them up.
but each individual has to do that.laws  or government can only make it easier for public to come forward for their fellow human beings,humanity has to resurface . u might dislike ur country's people just now, but for generations to come it will suerly be greatful if the present generations change it so every one will be 100% proud.
i have been to india, and liked it very much. despite some wrongs  ido know 100% people cannot be like the crowd that stood there and did nothing. specially after watching satyamay vijatay , i seen so many people doing things to change india for better and felt really pleased with the progress being made.
like the woman trying to save steert workers the ones in flesh trade and the sewer workrs to name but a few and specially the young boy who was teaching young kids of his community for free, and he was 19.
so i would ask if u keep struggling to change it u will and othrs be proud of u and ur country.
don't loose hope
as u r the HOPE. 

AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
currently latest news is " Delhi gang rape case: Two accused want to become state witnesses "
But I think It should not happen ... by becoming the state witnesses, they might get less punishement, but since police has already enough evidence against them.. no need for state witnesses for this case... WE WANT THOSE ALL 6, SHOULD GET CAPITAL PUNISHEMT.. along with MINOR..
Edited by purva_j - 11 years ago
riyar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I just want tem punish capital... I just want JYOTI dream has 2 become 2 true they have 2 burnt to death... I hope and wish want her last wish ll become true and fulfill... I salute 2 d brave girl(JYOTI SINGH PANDEY)...                                                                                     ~~~RIYA~~~Edited by ilakia - 11 years ago
riyar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I just want tem punish capital... I just want JYOTI dream has 2 become 2 true they have 2 burnt to death... I hope and wish want her last wish ll become true and fulfill... I salute 2 d brave girl(JYOTI SINGH PANDEY)...                                                                                     ~~~RIYA~~~Edited by ilakia - 11 years ago
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
they shud b hanged in public..best punishment..i still support this punishment
BouncerNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditi_arshi

they shud b hanged in public..best punishment..i still support this punishment

Why not burn them alive.. Isn't that what the victim wanted.. Moments like these.. i feel its up to the  victim's family and victim to decide what the punishment should be given ..