Members Lounge

Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 283)

Post Reply New Post

Page 283 of 490

jakther7

IF-Rockerz

jakther7

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
RIP innocent Girl Today all indians as well as World people r crying for U

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 283)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Invisible_Wings

IF-Sizzlerz

Invisible_Wings

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
RIP to fighter
And i salute you dear

Mommytobe

IF-Dazzler

Mommytobe

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Cry

preethi18

IF-Rockerz

preethi18

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
let the poor girls soul rest in peaceCry 

samin6

IF-Dazzler

samin6

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxAqeelahxx

I saw this on bbc news ;/ god felt so bad ... i really was so sure she would survive , i had so much faith in god that she will be alive

she been fighting so long , it is sooo sad and i also shed tears

THEM bas***dS !! ROT IN HELL !! HOPE THEY GET WORST TORTURE EVER ??

why have they not been caught yet ??? THIS IS NOT DONE!

RIP whoever she was :( so sad

I was optimistic and knew it was a tough call for her to survive. In a way it is better that she passed away. I know there are ways to die at least I am happy that her sufferings were not prolonged. It was extremely painful. Those men were thinking that girl was a toy. She was no Toy. She was a living breathing human being like us. I am just thinking where they got the idea of torturing a human body like that. There is perversion and there is perversion,
 I felt very guilty, because we never before in this forum even spoke about this issues. This is the 21st century and even in the barbaric times there is no record of such aweful perversion. Why should people have to go and do anything for justice to be given? Those men should have been punished anyways. I am just amazed how those perverts dared to do this? The only reason I could think was because they really thought they would get away with it. How is it possible in any society that a rapist and a killer goes around doing a crime with a confidence that they would get away with it? Now a days every other person has a cell phone. We talk so much about humanity. Why was it that she was left on the road for over an hour? This is supposed to be India and no one even thought of covering her up? That to in a capital city? Now a days calling a doctor is free. They did not even have the humanity to make a free tel call those who passed by. It is always said that India has the second highest population in the world. What were they doing when all this was happening. Now she already passed away. Why is there no laws against such criminals.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yasrimoomin4455.Vrish.

mansi1424

mansi1424

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
i hope who ever did the rape die in pain 

Apsara20

Apsara20

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Great and esteemed lawmakers, judges and administrators...,

Is this enough of a gruesome, heinous and barbaric act and murder; enough of a rarity to qualify for the rarest of the rare or is something is lacking even now...

No words for the Brave Soul, who had to sacrifice her life that she fought so hard to live...Hope she finds peace and love wherever it is that brave souls go...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moomin4455

desi_baby07

IF-Sizzlerz

desi_baby07

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
A blog I came across, if anyone is interested in reading:

http://amr1ta.blog.com/2012/12/29/opinion-rip-amanat-when-will-india-wake-up/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dancydreamer

Post Reply New Post

Go to top