Members Lounge
Members Lounge

India-Forums

Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 280)

scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
scorpio10
scorpio10

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ttrocks

Originally posted by scorpio10

RIP lil one ...

Sorry but why do I smell foul play out here ...How many of u ppl think that she might be murdered ...Becoz if she gone the case might turn weak ... or those @ss think the case will be forgotten and then left to rot ... 
I wouldnt be surprised if this is true... Honestly, I even have doubts about the timing of her death... Maybe she had lost it in Sufderjung Hosp. itself but to avoid public wrath, under the pretext of better treatment she was sent to Singapore... Even the Singapore Hospital authorities were not releasing proper updates on her health condition, so, this might all be well-scripted in advance to keep the commoners in dark... Who knows???

Anyways, the fact is - the fighter is gone... RIP sweetheart!! Sincere condolences to your family...

Exactly ..That's what I think 
She is Critical but Stable ...what kind of Statement is that ? That's two contradicting words used in one statement 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

heart1moomin4455ttrocks

dancydreamer Groupbie
dancydreamer
dancydreamer

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
may she rest in peace. may her near and dear ones find some solace.

hope justice will be served. and soon, not 5 years later.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ttrocks

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
It is like she knew it will take years to get them punished, hence she left making sure they will die as well. :(((((((((((((((((((((((((

RIP Amanat / Damini.  The As*h*les will pay for every second of the torture they gave you.  

They should be castrated then the hands that tortured her should be chopped off, then carve with a knife  'I am the rapist' on their foreheads, parade them in public, tie them to the bus and drive the bus , let them die being dragged on the road.

Edited by kavyasam - 28 December 2012 at 8:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moomin4455ttrocks

ILoveDrama IF-Dazzler
ILoveDrama
ILoveDrama

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Some one tell me how true this is?

Indian penal code 233 - A girl can kill a man or do anything to him
This is being posted on social media sites by Indian users that a new law has just been passed (Indian penal code 233) according to which a girl who suspects a man to be a rapist can do anything to him, including killing him. No charges would be filed on her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ttrocks

clearmind1 Groupbie
clearmind1
clearmind1

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moomin4455

RIP lil one ...

Sorry but why do I smell foul play out here ...How many of u ppl think that she might be murdered ...Becoz if she gone the case might turn weak ... or those @ss think the case will be forgotten and then left to rot ...

Do you think so? I wouldn't be surprised...

I DNT think the parents Wu give it up on fighting over the case.

2ndly is it not true that death of the victim makes it a stronger case for capital punishment ?

3rdly I hope we the people don't give up on it until unless it's out n done with the deaths of these criminals.

moomin4455ttrocks

Loving2011 Newbie
Loving2011
Loving2011

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Where can I find statements or footage of the rapists? Why is media withholding their names?
ttrocks IF-Stunnerz
ttrocks
ttrocks

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ttrocks

RIP lil one ...

I wouldnt be surprised if this is true... Honestly, I even have doubts about the timing of her death... Maybe she had lost it in Sufderjung Hosp. itself but to avoid public wrath, under the pretext of better treatment she was sent to Singapore... Even the Singapore Hospital authorities were not releasing proper updates on her health condition, so, this might all be well-scripted in advance to keep the commoners in dark... Who knows???

Anyways, the fact is - the fighter is gone... RIP sweetheart!! Sincere condolences to your family...

Exactly ..That's what I think 
She is Critical but Stable ...what kind of Statement is that ? That's two contradicting words used in one statement 
Such contradictory update and the hush made me more skeptical... what would they update for a cadaver??

i5hyhkp11

zan101 IF-Sizzlerz
zan101
zan101

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
OMG...
Inalilahi wainna ilaihi rajuhun...
Just i came to know she pass away... :(( :((
she was a fighter...
She fight until her last minute.
Ya...allah give her soul peace...
I m crying crying...n crying... Feel like one of my family member pass away.. Her living was very importent for many..
But now she is free from all her pains which she dosnt deserve...
Will remember you as a heard fighter...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthibkavyasamttrocks

Go to top