Members Lounge

Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 490

Page 1
Page   of 490
Page 3 Page 490

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
WHAT is going on in the world? Shooting in US, Rapes in Delhi... My parents won't let me sit in the car alone now after the shootings.. Before, i could sit in the car for hours till they shopped (seeing that I hate shopping) 

World gone bad.. I hope none has to go through this and everyone stay safe Hug

-Khushi.

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

MnMLOVEmotherof2sweetgirl_27aaliya172boogleAfflicteDmarziamsb8891KurbaanHua-FrozenRain-munnihyderabadbhakti2-Siaa-Srishti.9staroneserialsNeejudazzlerfan-AngelaKaParI-Acid_QueenParulRatiShiviwadi..dollMahek_No1AshlaikapreetipckeshiyaCookieliciousAwesomeSauce.mamta-skashishkshibzKai._Divya_.DarkParadise..-Jwalamukhi-ttrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 2)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aakanksha-

We are organising a protest march called #SAVE WOMEN, SAVE INDIA#
VENUE: INDIA GATE
DATE AND DAY: 22nd DEC, SATURDAY
TIMINGS : 9 am onwards

I won't be in town but all my friends from school and college are going. This has to be a success. It's so sad that these rapists can continue with their lives after 7 years (sometimes even lesser) while the victim continues cursing her existenceOuch

Originally posted by return_to_hades

We have had several debates on rape in Debate Mansion and other sections. The biggest problem I find is that the culture in India seems to be one of "don't get raped" instead of "do not get raped". My jaw drops in disbelief whenever I hear politicians and cops making comments like "girls should stay at home" "her short dress was asking for it" "she drank and hung out with boys, clearly a s**t". We definitely are suffering a rape epidemic in India. Every few months we get the news of some horrifying gang rape. Even everyday life is an ordeal with all the eve teasing, groping and sexual harassment. In terms of women's safety and rights, India has a long way to go. Our country needs a serious attitude makeover when it comes to women. Stop making excuses and strictly punish the offenders.

I hate to say it, but life and death sentence is kindness to the rapists. They need to be publicly castrated with a cheese grater.

My blood BOILS every time the girl is blamed for getting raped and 'calling it upon herself'. She can't wear what she wants for the fear that it might set of some testosterone-ridden man's sexual desires. Whatever happened to sensitivity? It's so shameful to have Delhi being called as the Rape CapitalOuch

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

Pockettwinkle662sweetgirl_27aaliya172dulyKurbaanHuajaneniroopaAfflicteDmuktha_cutemsb8891-FrozenRain-munnihyderabadNeha12345xxx-Siaa-sakshiksgbhakti2glamdoll12Neeju9staroneserialsdazzlerfankomal07hamzanuhaParulRatiShiviwadi..doll-AngelaKaParI-ANNMT.Ashlaika..swagger..jakther7.AbhIyalicious.ritzy09return_to_hadeskashishkanku-shibzFair-n-luvly-Prashu-..DamonCrazy..AwesomeSauce.mamta-sttrocks_Divya_-Araina--Jwalamukhi-nikita_88..AnushaGeet...shinchan.

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
@BlackBeauty: aww, it's okay. In our HEART, we need to give the support to that girl. I will be going and hoping for a big turnout and I'm sure there will be. We Delhites are so ashamed but also enraged. We do not support such gross acts and we have to show that and give support to that girl. Our city is ranked #1 in India for everything including being UNSAFE. How shameful is that. We as the citizens of our Delhi have to give support to each other and ensure we make our city safe again.. for ourselves, for our fellow sisters, for our fellow citizens.
I SERIOUSLY do NOT want another tenure of Congress or perhaps even BJP. We need a new party honestly. Else, its sad to say but harsh truth, things won't change. Especially with Congress around.

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

aaliya172sweetgirl_27muktha_cuteAfflicteDmsb8891munnihyderabadlovely_lady-Siaa-bhakti2Neeju9staroneserialskomal07ParulRatiShiviwadi..doll.AbhIyalicious.ritzy09ANNMT.return_to_hadeskashishkashvikluverrrmamta-sshewolf.-SexyAngel-..DamonCrazy.._Divya_.DarkParadise..-Araina-ttrocksnikita_88

-Deepzz-

-Deepzz-

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
This week has been really horrible..First the school shooting and now delhi gang rape.You really feel so helpless and angry at those people
no humanity at all..I could not even sleep .Ouch

There is no tolerance and love for a fellow human being ..Never ever do some people think...what if i was in his/her place ?  Just when you think things cannot get worse than this..more horrific things happen. There is no humanity left anymore..Just mind numbing hatred and violence .

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

MnMLOVEsweetgirl_27aaliya172muktha_cuteAfflicteDKurbaanHua-FrozenRain-munnihyderabadorchid70anju011bhakti2-Siaa-sarah88NeejuAyesha059staroneserialsnikki.171wadi..dollParulRatiShivi.AbhIyalicious.ritzy09shewolf.anku-..DamonCrazy..kashishkMariaArHiholicmamta-sttrocksnikita_88..RamKiJanaki..remosalsa.DarkParadise..-Araina-..AnushaGeet..

kashishk

IF-Sizzlerz

kashishk

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
This is so heartwrenching. The bloody guys are so disgustig, i pray they rot on this earth and even in hell. I sincerely wish the victims get justice and recovers, along with that the police and government should do somthing about it so these kinds of horrible incidents don't happen again.

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

Parwati_101MnMLOVEsweetgirl_27aaliya172twinkle662js1234AfflicteDmariyemKurbaanHuamuktha_cutebhakti2lovely_ladyriatagore9staroneserialsdazzlerfanritzy09ParulRatiShivianku-..DamonCrazy..shewolf.mamta-sttrocks.DarkParadise..-Rashinikita_88

supercool3

Viewbie

supercool3

Nonchalant CC Captain

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
I was so horrified reading about the gang rape that happened in Delhi. And that too on a moving bus Shocked

Something should be done about it so that women don't have a constant fear about something happening to them when they step out of the house.

And I'm sick and tired of people accusing women for becoming rape victims when it was clearly the predator's fault. Angry
Anyone should be allowed to dress as they please as it's a form of expression and it reflects personality. 
If someone is a predator, they will attack regardless of whether the victim is wearing a short dress or fully covered. 
And people seriously need to get rid of the thought that women staying out late at night are automatic rape victims.
Rape doesn't always happen at night, and that just reaffirms my earlier statement that predators don't see such things like clothes or time of the day when they lay their eyes on a victim. Plus if a girl chooses to befriend a boy, that shows that she does have trust in him. It doesn't make her a s**t Pinch

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

aditiarorasweetgirl_27aaliya172myriambooglemuktha_cutepal_loveAfflicteDTulip92KurbaanHuabhakti2lovely_ladytastahninglamdoll12-Siaa-riatagoreNeejukomal07Ayesha05biwi-ritzy09Laila2009ParulRatiShivi-AngelaKaParI-...Tanu...-Raichu-ANNMT.mamta-s..DamonCrazy..MyInspirationzshewolf.anku-kashishk.DarkParadise..BrashCandyhifzaattrocks..AnushaGeet..

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aakanksha-

@BlackBeauty: aww, it's okay. In our HEART, we need to give the support to that girl. I will be going and hoping for a big turnout and I'm sure there will be. We Delhites are so ashamed but also enraged. We do not support such gross acts and we have to show that and give support to that girl. Our city is ranked #1 in India for everything including being UNSAFE. How shameful is that. We as the citizens of our Delhi have to give support to each other and ensure we make our city safe again.. for ourselves, for our fellow sisters, for our fellow citizens.
I SERIOUSLY do NOT want another tenure of Congress or perhaps even BJP. We need a new party honestly. Else, its sad to say but harsh truth, things won't change. Especially with Congress around.

I'm sure of a big turnout too, specially youngsters. I have never seen the city so angry in  my life. I have given up on the politics of this country long back. I don't even care about BJP and Congress anymore 'coz all everyone cares about it their power and their seats. I can count on my fingertips the amount of politicians who actually care about what happens to the common man. We citizens need to be there for each other 'coz if we won't help each other no one else will.

I am going to be miles away but on 22nd December, my heart will definitely be here in Delhi supporting the marchApprove

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

aditiarorasweetgirl_27aaliya172muktha_cuteAfflicteD-Siaa-glamdoll12bhakti2Neeju--Sapphire--komal07ritzy09ParulRatiShiviANNMT.mamta-sanku-..DamonCrazy..-Prashu-shewolf.Justlikethat1kashishknikita_88ttrocks..AnushaGeet..

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
This is a disgusting hate crime and the perpertrators should be made to feel guilty for what they did.  Not the victim.  It is time now for the aunties to stop passing judgement on the women who are attacked, the government to implement harsher punishments and the justice system to come down on the accused as the wrong doers rather than sentencing the victim to a life of pain and humiliation. 

The lowlife who carried out this crime should be identified and made to feel ashamed in such a way that they would never even think of even looking at a girl in the same way.

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

Fromabroadsweetgirl_27aaliya172myriamkirthiarshimuktha_cuteshala786AfflicteDmunnihyderabad-Siaa-glamdoll12bhakti2lovely_ladysakshiksgNeejuParulRatiShiviLaila2009ritzy09ANNMT.mamta-sshewolf...DamonCrazy..Justlikethat1kashishknikita_88ttrocks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top