Members Lounge

India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 179)

moomin4455 IF-Dazzler
moomin4455
moomin4455

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
The things I'm hearing are disgusting, but these are the tip of the iceberg...

So many crimes of abuse/rape against women and girls are not reported and those brought to justice bribe their way to freedom..

There must be pressure maintained at grassroots level - people power and the ensuing media coverage is the only way to make people listen that this is just NOT acceptable!!!

There needs to be a fundamental change in culture and outlook in both men and women and how they perceive women. If women subjugate, judge and do not show other women respect in this so called patriarchal society, men will do no better. How many cases such as these go unnoticed outside the cities? How many times is the woman blamed because she has brought 'shame' on her family by being a victim of a horrific crime and subsequently how many times is this hushed up?

My heart goes out to that 23 year old and I am so, so glad that she is speaking up about her ordeal! I hope this spurs people in India, across the country, to demand an overhaul of the existing justice system and the stamping out of corruption. I don't know how things will be made better, all I know is that it will take time, but it needs pressure from the people themselves to spur the police and government to act. Otherwise this brave, brave woman's voice and others like her will be unheard.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazy_beetahera57readingworms.bepatientOnyx.ttrocks

Soni. IF-Sizzlerz
Soni.
Soni.

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Officially there is no issanyet left in India. At first after seeing the protesters i thought there is a little bit of humanity left but after seeing todays crime patrol hit and ran case where a man was left on a beech sarak to die. The man could have lived but the disgusting mans who were drunk and driving into the road just crashed into him and then dumped him into the bushes so that noone could see him. There was one person who could saved him but he just called the ambulance and left the person only to die. There is no isniyet left in india because of criminals

Some thing happened to my Chachu 20 years ageo. He went to the market to get some stuff for my parents wedding which was happenig in 2 days. Everybody forgot about him. They were enjoying the marriage preparations. Two days after my parents marriage my family realized that that my dads brother is missing. My dads other brother tried to find him but no use. After a while he went to the police station but at that time the police were even useless then they were now. So my uncle did his own investigation and found out that he died in a hit and ran case and he was thrown out on the cliffs but the criminals were never caught even though there were atleast 100 eye witness because all that happened in a market.

At first i thought this only happens to girls in india as they are picked on very easily. But now after watching crime patrol it is officially true that india and indian public have no shame.

The girls case when she was thrown out no one had the deceny to cover her. No one respects anyone over there all because of money.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moomin4455Onyx.

hemameenu IF-Sizzlerz
hemameenu
hemameenu

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
i want that girl to speedy recovery and the persons should be deadly punished clean and clear justice for that girl everyone pray for herspeedy recovery

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

-Raichu- IF-Rockerz
-Raichu-
-Raichu-

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shifali*

Originally posted by Escape.My.Love.

Originally posted by *Shifali*

The Indian Government and Law both need a review and need to kick out people.

Why would you fight against your own people, through tear gas and whatnot when all they are trying to do is protect the women of country?

Can't take the truth can you Government and Police of India, can you?

Can't handle the fact that you are WRONG and USELESS can you?
 manmohan's office is burnt , sheila dixit ki office ke saamne aag lagi hai . tear gas aur water cannons public ke liye tha , lekin log itne saarey the ke paani mein officers flow kar rahe hai . public pagal ho gayi hai , aur ab kuch bhi rooke gaa nahi . bharosa rakho. 

I trust the Indian public, Indian people but NEVER the government of India. By saying that they are working on the rules to make new one for women's safety does NOT do it.

Yep Indian public is doing a wonderful job !
But we shouldn't forget that Indian public didn't helped that girl when she was lying nude on the road ! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.bepatientttrocks

-Raichu- IF-Rockerz
-Raichu-
-Raichu-

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika_naksh

Today was THE best day of my life.
Fighting for justice at india gate with thousands of people unknown to me but still so much care and love towards each other.
All the ppl out there didnt allow us to move to rashtrapati bhavan or towards blocks as we were bunch od school kids ! This touched us alot ! Smile

we all wanted just one thing - any one from the govt coming out and talk to us.make us believe that we WILL be safe. The crowd. But nothing happened.
The police ppl were out of their minds tear gases, lathi charge and what not they did.
The spirit, the feeling there cant be described.
The humanity still exists !
But shame on delhi police. And the govt.
Ashamed of being part of this country !

Really I'm so happy that some people are fighting !
India should change NOW !

Girls should be considered as human being not as animated object !
I really want that this gangrape will be the beginning of a new era in India where Women will be considered as men equal !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazy_beettrocksNikki_Titli

ttrocks IF-Stunnerz
ttrocks
ttrocks

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
I hadn't been able to sleep for a whole night after I read this news... Dead On this forum, we mostly keep discussing fictions, but facts are always stranger and uglier than fictions... Cannot even dare to imagine, what the girl had been thru that day and what she has been going thru at the moment... only thing I can add from my side is, U are in my prayers dear Sister... Blessed be always... U are a fighter and I salute u Sis...

Salute to the Delhi youth but really disgusting to see the approach followed by indian politicians and police department... and what the accused are asking for? A death sentence?????? AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry Sorry to say but that will be a huge kindness to them... They should be sentenced to live... must be given a life with utmost misery... with the worst ever physical pains possible... first of all they must be castrated in public and then rest of the punishments that they should be given are all...Censored And when they die, even their death must be so much nasty that these 6 rapists' souls too must forget to be born again... Angry

The rapists... totally crass... extremely loathsome and despicable... Shocked U call yourself "man" -- not even worthy of getting yourselves called eunuch... Dead My blood boils when I still hear/read some ppl saying: "The girl called it upon herself, why was she needed to go out with a guy in dark..." DeadHow malicious... AngryAngry What has happened to you sensitivity??? Get life, come to your senses... if you cannot show your support for the innocent, unfortunate girl... don't blame her at least...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

i5hyNikki_Titli

-Raichu- IF-Rockerz
-Raichu-
-Raichu-

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nach_Baliye

My only concern is that media and people may soon lose interest, and politicians are probably waiting for it all to die down. I want the protests to continue and media to continue reporting till something concrete is done about it - kill the bas***ds, pass strict laws, set up a hotline like 911 for instant help that actually arrives in a timely manner.

Even me I'm really scared !
People have just a short memory ! 

And media looks for only fresh food ! Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rimmi.sCrazy_beeMimi2609ttrocksNikki_Titli

-Raichu- IF-Rockerz
-Raichu-
-Raichu-

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .._sonii_..

Protesters shout slogans and carry torches as they continue the rally well into the night
Protesters shout slogans and carry torches as they continue the rally well into the night

Protesters gather at the barricades which have been erected in front of the Presidential palace

Protesters gather at the barricades which have been erected in front of the Presidential palace

Students and teachers hold candles and placards during the demonstration outside the palace

Students and teachers hold candles and placards during the demonstration outside the palace

Schoolchildren were among the swarm of protesters who attended the rally

Schoolchildren were among the swarm of protesters who attended the rally

Some protesters threw stones at police who fired tear gas and chased them with sticks in response

Some protesters threw stones at police who fired tear gas and chased them with sticks in response

Thousands of protesters attended the rally in New Delhi demanding the death penalty for rapists and better security for women

Thousands of protesters attended the rally in New Delhi demanding the death penalty for rapists and better security for women

Police used water canons and fired tear gas in an attempt to disperse the crowd of protesters

Police used water canons and fired tear gas in an attempt to disperse the crowd of protesters

An investigator looks for clues in the private bus where a trainee paramedic was gang-raped and her friend savagely beaten

An investigator looks for clues in the private bus where a trainee paramedic was gang-raped and her friend savagely beaten

The 23-year-old victim is reportedly conscious and has scrawled notes to her family including one which read 'I want to live'
Thousands of protesters have clashed with police in New Delhi after the brutal rape of a 23-year-old student by up to seven men

I'm not Indian But I'm proud at all the people Protesting .. THIS NEEDS TO STOP! .. Keep On Going .. Make a change !! Thumbs Up Only the Youth Of Today Can Make This Change !!

Since I learnt about the gangrape i was happy that I don't kive in India !
But for the first time i wish I live in Delhi in order to be a part of the protest !!

Keep it up guys !
India's future is in your hands !
Do not trust your government !

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rimmi.sAnikz003Crazy_bee-bharti-zan101Mimi2609ttrocks..Peppermint..undisclosedNikki_Titli

Go to top