Members Lounge

Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 179)

Post Reply New Post

Page 179 of 490

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Originally posted by aditi_arshi

Originally posted by rashmi24sya

Originally posted by aditi_arshi

rahul gandhi call himself YUVA NETA
ROFLROFL 
how a 40 yr old can b a YOUTH NETALOL

YUVA NETA my foot...!!!!Angry

agar yeh future mein PM bangaya tho, usi din mein India chodkar chali jaaungi...!!!Angry

yaar whos gonna vote fr him...

i want NARENDRA MODI to be next PM...tabhi kuch hoga
rahul gandhi is a double faced dog...vote tym pe villages me jata h,bikes me ghumta h n ab kahan he???Angry

Narendra Modi? Really? He refers to women as '50 crore girlfriends'. You seriously think he's gonna do something for women?

The current crop of politicians are all misogynists and opportunists. They're using the rape issue to get votes. The doctors at Safdarjung have asked the VIP's to stop visiting the hospital because a minister tried to get into the girl's room, and there is a flood of VIP's everyday when her mother is the only person who is allowed to have access to the victim. Arvind Kejriwal himself used the case as a tool to criticize the government. Instead of becoming a matter of social concern, it's becoming a political issue.

The least you'll can do is to stop discussing Rahul Gandhi and Narendra Modi because both of them are men. It is the women of this country who need to stand up for themselves and create a revolution to show their power.

Well, Delhi's CM is Shiela Dickshit, and Kolkata's CM is Mamata Bandarjee.  In both cities, rapes are up.  Mamata made one of her usual inane statements about men & women interacting together as being the leading cause of rape.  You actually think that giving women that power is the answer?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.AbhIyalicious.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 179)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Isee

IF-Stunnerz

Isee

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
All the 6 men raped me, Delhi gangrape victim tells SDM

Debunking the police's claim that only four of the six men aboard the moving bus had sexually assaulted her on Sunday night, the 23-year-old victim, in her statement to a specially-appointed Sub-Divisional Magistrate (SDM) on Saturday claimed that she had been subjected to the horrendous sexual and physical abuse by all six.

According to sources, the victim remained calm, composed and corroborated the version of events as they unfolded on the fateful evening as per her 28-year-old friend during an hour-long interaction with Usha Chaturvedi, the SDM of east Delhi, on Friday evening.

"We took the auto rickshaw till the DDA Munirka Bus Stop because the driver refused to ferry us till Uttam Nagar and decided to wait for a bus. When the bus with the men came, we boarded it. Minutes later, the men on it first passed a remark at my friend before passing a lewd comment at me," the victim stated.

Maintaining a straight face and speaking in whispers under her breath given the nature of her injuries, sources said, the victim related the entire series of events without any inhibitions in the presence of her family.

"After their attack, all six men took turns to sexually assault me. They threw us on the side of the road where I then fainted," she made it a point to state, sources said.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Images/Popup/2012/12/Protest04.jpg

Since Monday, the Delhi Police, which had conceded that while the six occupants of the moving bus had physically assaulted her, it had maintained that the 23-year-old had been sexually assaulted only by four of the six men on the said bus.

Isee

IF-Stunnerz

Isee

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
koi apne dushmano ke saath bhi aisa na karo jo in kamino ne is ladki pe kiya Censored

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pentaminous.zan101

tahera57

IF-Dazzler

tahera57

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Clever.Foxxy

All the 6 men raped me, Delhi gangrape victim tells SDM

Debunking the police's claim that only four of the six men aboard the moving bus had sexually assaulted her on Sunday night, the 23-year-old victim, in her statement to a specially-appointed Sub-Divisional Magistrate (SDM) on Saturday claimed that she had been subjected to the horrendous sexual and physical abuse by all six.

According to sources, the victim remained calm, composed and corroborated the version of events as they unfolded on the fateful evening as per her 28-year-old friend during an hour-long interaction with Usha Chaturvedi, the SDM of east Delhi, on Friday evening.

"We took the auto rickshaw till the DDA Munirka Bus Stop because the driver refused to ferry us till Uttam Nagar and decided to wait for a bus. When the bus with the men came, we boarded it. Minutes later, the men on it first passed a remark at my friend before passing a lewd comment at me," the victim stated.

Maintaining a straight face and speaking in whispers under her breath given the nature of her injuries, sources said, the victim related the entire series of events without any inhibitions in the presence of her family.

"After their attack, all six men took turns to sexually assault me. They threw us on the side of the road where I then fainted," she made it a point to state, sources said.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Images/Popup/2012/12/Protest04.jpg

Since Monday, the Delhi Police, which had conceded that while the six occupants of the moving bus had physically assaulted her, it had maintained that the 23-year-old had been sexually assaulted only by four of the six men on the said bus.

it's disgusting to see these policemen hitting unarmed innocent protesters, the way he's hitting looks like koi puraani dushmani ho.
don't they realise they are in front of world media they are giving their country a bad name.

i hope the victim gets proper justice, as she hopes. she is a brave girl indeed.

may he people standing upto the police stay strong and keep fighting for her and all  females of india taday and in future. please don't give up.

IseeNikki_Titli

Ninja.

IF-Stunnerz

Ninja.

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
So good to know that the girl's health is improving. She's such an inspiration to all.

And please go to the link below and sign the anti-rape petition!

http://www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/president-cji-stop-rape-now

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zan101IseeNikki_Titli

nalonynnej

IF-Rockerz

nalonynnej

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
W*F? Now they're calling this a blind case! Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Nach_Baliye

Nach_Baliye

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Okay so I kept reviewing the female anatomy wondering how the hell could these aholes have damaged her intestines from the vagina, did they damage other organs as well. They put the rod anally, that is connected to the large intestine. Through that somehow they reached the rod up to her small intestines and messed it all up. I cannot imagine her pain, she is so so so brave to still survive and speak of it boldly. I really admire her. Initially I kept thinking, what is the point of living on IVF your entire life without a small intestine, but now seeing her courage I believe that she will have an intestine transplant and survive in the long run. It will not be easy, but right now she is receiving enough media coverage for government to cover her medical cost and help her.

I truly admire her strength and the support from her family. So heart-wrenching for them to hear her story from her own lips. But can you even imagine her pain? How can someone so ruthlessly shove something like an iron rod anally so strongly to mess up her organs? Oh my God, so horrendous. The aholes so deserve to be castrated and die. I do hope their photos turn up online and either in the jail or outside they are tortured. Punishment for rape has to be as brutal as the act itself to prevent it from happening, but I highly doubt that things will change in India. For change, the whole system has to change and it has to start from above; but reading comments from politicians and police officers, I doubt that things will change.

I would have trust on the youth that once these politicians turn old one day youth will be in power and they will bring about changes, but states like UP, Bihar, Delhi, etc. where such cases are the highest, traditional anti-women thoughts will be handed down through generations so I doubt they will truly change.

I was reading about a few other rape cases on Wikipedia, and it is appalling how despite entire villages getting raped, no action is taken, medical tests are not done in time, cases start 2 years later and in some cases 12 years later, some rapists are not even alive then. Even after that, cases are transferred from people to people, and finally due to lack of evidence other than accounts of victims, no action takes place. In fact the reports state that there was no rape, don't know what to believe.

In India people talk about culture and values, what values are these? Even educated people think that women provoke men, are these so-called values? Is this better than the frowned upon live-in relationships?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

myshai5hymehar_miatahera57ipkkndfan30.AbhIyalicious.-Raichu--bharti-hemameenudesi_baby07ttrocksNikki_Titli

zan101

IF-Sizzlerz

zan101

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Delhi gang-rape case: Victim takes a few steps with nurse's help... This lines gave me hope...
May u get well soon sister.. I /we are praying for your recovery.. AMEEN..

ttrocks-chamkilli-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top