Members Lounge

Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 490

HawaaPot

IF-Sizzlerz

HawaaPot

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Am struck in horror, just the thought of the girl's condition makes me sick. What's happening?? What must have been the parenta going through.. It will be a trauma for the girl's whole life if she stays alive. She is ruined, her intestines are damaged , she is critical. Insane!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ttrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P (Page 10)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nobo

IF-Dazzler

nobo

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

We have had several debates on rape in Debate Mansion and other sections. The biggest problem I find is that the culture in India seems to be one of "don't get raped" instead of "do not rape". My jaw drops in disbelief whenever I hear politicians and cops making comments like "girls should stay at home" "her short dress was asking for it" "she drank and hung out with boys, clearly a s**t". We definitely are suffering a rape epidemic in India. Every few months we get the news of some horrifying gang rape. Even everyday life is an ordeal with all the eve teasing, groping and sexual harassment. In terms of women's safety and rights, India has a long way to go. Our country needs a serious attitude makeover when it comes to women. Stop making excuses and strictly punish the offenders.

I hate to say it, but life and death sentence is kindness to the rapists. They need to be publicly castrated with a cheese grater.

Not few months mate...EVERY DAMN SINGLE DAY !!!!! I live in Haryana...& there is not a single day when in 14 pages of my newspapers...there aint a single rape news ( considering some dont even get reported) 

M following this routine since a month now...In wait of just one single newspaper of mine without a rape news...No luck
      Thats just about 22 districts of HR !!

Just previous week, a 15 yr old was raped in her own house by a neighbourhood guy who knew her parents were not home that day !!

A f***** Bas**** raped a 7 yr old girl In Mewat the week before !!
             I have never felt more helpless Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AfflicteDttrocks-Prashu-

Madhuri53

IF-Stunnerz

Madhuri53

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged

Very heart wrenching...shocked while reading

Victims should be hanged till death...openly...several times...so that no other person even think to do such thing

ttrocks

-Prashu-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Prashu-

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
In a country where there is so importance given to Godesses ... women are disrespected...!!!!!!!!

So Disgusting!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

YassahinaSiMi81ttrocks.shinchan.

Invisible_Wings

IF-Sizzlerz

Invisible_Wings

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Every punishment is minimum infornt of their SIN...!!!

ttrocks

kulsum_virman

IF-Rockerz

kulsum_virman

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
This jst insane ...the culprits shud be shot dad in public soo tht others dnt even think of it ...these types of psychos shud learn to respect women ...

ttrocks

MrToolConfuser

IF-Sizzlerz

MrToolConfuser

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
These culprits need to be punished as fast as possible.
sabke mindset change karna padhega, "alert yourself" "protect yourself" ke din gaya abhi why alert ? Why protect? Does people wants this types of nasty dids to be exist? That they're only trying to avoid??? Avoiding is not only the option, You need to destroy this types of ill doings!
Bharat ek aisa desh hain jaha pe "kyu hua" kehte hain instead of "kyu kiya" . Parents ko pehle step lena chahiye, kyuki abhi vi kuchlog ek dialouge per hi atke hue hain "sabdhan! kuch ho na jaye" , instead of that you need aware your child not to do that !!
We need to change this, We need awareness, at it's level best.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthibAfflicteDRehanismttrocks

princessofkesar

IF-Sizzlerz

princessofkesar

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
its disgrace on our country's name.

no words to describe this shameful incident.
i pray that the the culprit are caught and punished immediately 

ttrocks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top