Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

agirlhasnoname. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: PrincessDreams

Oh Shit. This is so disturbing. No humanity left.

chupachup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
have they been hanged already??
Has a date been set?
Lavender_Luna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
such guys should be left naked in a dark room and rats should be left along with them...
then they will know the pain of how torture a girl will face!!!
bang on post dear! i m proud of u!!!
sweetnirali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -upama-

😭

saale lawyer ki toh mein😡 Those rapists should be killed right away..Kutte 😡
Nice post di! I agree completely!😳

anyone supporting those animals shud also be hanged with them..am happy to hear the verdict but am sure this still is gonna take very long to execute,now they r gonna apply in high court,supreme court and the case will keep on hanging like this for god knows how long :( THEY SHOULD BE HANGED PUBLICALLY RIGHTAWAY.Edited by sweetnirali - 10 years ago
tharu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
so true.. they  r disgusting
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that lawyer really makes me sick. ðŸ¤¬
http://news.oneindia.in/feature/why-dont-people-first-control-their-daughters-defence-lawyer-ap-singh-1305215.html
Why don't people first control their daughters?: Defence lawyer Written by: Pallavi Sengupta Published: Friday, September 13, 2013, 16:15 [IST] Ads by Google Weight Loss Surgery  Adjustable gastric banding is among the safest weight loss surgeries. www.moreoflife.com Is It A Boy Or A Girl?  Take Our Gender Prediction Quiz And Find Out Today - Try It Now! Parents.com New Delhi, Sept 13: After the death sentence of the four rape accused in the Nirbhaya gangrape case, the one who has topped the news charts is the defence lawyer AP Singh, but for all the wrong reasons. After his hysterical presentation of the Nirbhaya case, invoking the ideologies of Gandhi and Buddha, the defence counsel now blames political pressure. "It is regrettable that the judgement in the case of the December 16 gangrape has been completely dictated by the government. The judge - without giving it due thought and under political pressure, without considering evidence or witnesses - has handed all four convicts the death sentence," he said. Contesting the reasoning of the trial court, he further said,"During the time I have to appeal - in the next 2-3 months - if there is no rape in this country I will not appeal in the High Court. But, if rapes take place then I will appeal in the HC." But he does not stop at that. After the sentencing, the counsel said that he would move the High Court as the sentencing was made under the pressure of the home minister Sushilkumar Shinde. But what outraged the media and the people was his unsympathetic statement on Nirbhaya and his sharp remarks on her personal life. A tweet by India today says,"Why don't people first control their daughters? I'd burn my daughter alive if she was having pre-marital sex,roaming around with her boyfriend at night". It is rather unfortunate that while the entire country is rejoicing justice, its very representative is making such statements.

Read more at: http://news.oneindia.in/feature/why-dont-people-first-control-their-daughters-defence-lawyer-ap-singh-1305215.html
Originally posted by: ..dinu..

@chinnudol: agreed:(:(:( girls are being insulted like anything nowadays:( only government actions can do something:( maybe some strict rules along with this hangover..we girls should start raising our voices.

ya how can i forget tht lawyeer...cheapo😡🤢 its a proof for how cruel n selfish ppl are nowadays 

honestly most lawyers in india are like this. some are good but others themselves are like this and are sexual abusers as well. educated monsters.
ShasthaaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously!!Agreed!!All those rapists should go to hell!😡😡The society needs to change and the laws need to be more stirct!🤢
shamanbk thumbnail

I totally agree with you nice post

something seriously needs to be done about all these rapists
the police, government and the justice system needs to be more strict, so that girls and ladies could feel safe