seraal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sounds ridiculous!
seraal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

In this case I'm angry about it. Else I know life isn't fair.

😕,,,,,,,,,life gives time 4 improvement to everyone...only the wise get benefit of it...
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Escape.My.Love.

RAM SINGH HANGED HIMSELF BECAUSE OF THE TORTURE HE AND OTHER 5 RAPISTS FACED FROM THE TIHAAR JAIL INMATES. IM NOT HAPPY AT ALL. ESCAPING BY SUICIDE IS NOTHING OF A PRICE TO BE PAID FOR WHAT OUR NIRBHAYA FACED. I FEEL SICK.

Why do you feel sick? He was tortured and killed by other jail inmates, thats what he deserved! He tortured and killed an innocent girl and got punished by the same method!
The juvenile will also die "under myserious circumstances" after he gets out of juvenile prison. Theres no doubt abt that! 
As for the other 4, they better admit their crimes and accept jail term, otherwise they also will go the same way that their gang-leader did! 
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xarina

I agree with Shreya.  This was an easy way out for him.  As for god punishing him.  I don't see that happennning.  If there were, would he have allowed such atrocities in the first place?  The trial should still go ahead with him being one of the accused, dead or not otherwise his name will forever be linked with being the alleged accused in the Delhi Gangrape case rather than the accused and tormentor.

Exactly Xarina. He should have died in the same way he killed that poor girl.
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivani003

From the details of his death it actually sounds a lot more like murder rather than suicide. How can he hang himself from the height of ten feet without a stool? And what about the other 3 prisoners who were soundly sleeping without having a clue that someone just hung themselves in the same room? That sounds unrealistic...

Either way  would have preferred for him to be punished to death by the Indian court so that finally justice prevailed but doesnt seem remaining 5 will be dying any time soon. Especially that bas***d in juvenile court.

I'm thinking the same Shivani. This was all a pre-planned murder. The 3 prisoners were probably involved in this as well.

But yeah he shouldn't have gotten such an easy day.
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Did anyone catch the rant that the pervs father was going on about.  He mentioned something about the girl, family, brothers and the jail.  My hindi and logical thought and sense of wth at his words would not let me understand what he was saying.
Xarina thumbnail
Did anyone catch the rant that the pervs father was going on about.  He mentioned something about the girl, family, brothers and the jail.  My hindi, logical thought and sense of wth would not let me understand what he was saying,
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xarina

Did anyone catch the rant that the pervs father was going on about.  He mentioned something about the girl, family, brothers and the jail.  My hindi, logical thought and sense of wth would not let me understand what he was saying,

I think he was saying that it was all the girl's fault and that her family will rot because they're blaming his sons. And he has another son who is also being blamed in this rape and he's worried for him. I actually didn't catch much of it, but I read it in the newspaper here. (I'm in Canada, so I don't get Indian news that much.)
Xarina thumbnail

Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

I think he was saying that it was all the girl's fault and that her family will rot because they're blaming his sons. And he has another son who is also being blamed in this rape and he's worried for him. I actually didn't catch much of it, but I read it in the newspaper here. (I'm in Canada, so I don't get Indian news that much.)

Thank you Shreya.  He just does not see what his sons did. Blaming the girl???  He has no humanity for the pain she endured and what her family are going through on a daily basis.  He must be lamenting the fact that now the perv is dead, he will not get any upkeep as apparently his other son had nothing to do with the parents or provided towards their upkeep.   
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Damn what a waste ...spl coming from a person Rahul Bose 
Reform and forgiveness is for a person , a human not beast ...

Rahul Bose comments on gangrape accused, gets flak on Twitter

Recently, actor and activist Rahul Bose voiced his views in favour of giving the Delhi gang-rape accused a chance to reform. "We have to ask ourselves of the five or six of the rapists of the December 16, is there anyone who wants to change, who wants to reform... 
Nobody is saying about commuting 
any sentence, the sentence stands as it is but while it stands, can we create a gender warrior among them?" commented the actor.

The irony of the situation though is that the prime rape accused in the case, Ram Singh, committed suicide in Tihar Jail today. He was found hanging in his cell early morning today. 

The Twitter populace on the other hand, reacted strongly in stark criticism against the above statement made by Rahul Bose. Here are some of reactions on twitter...