Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P - Page 344

Posted: 11 years ago
am sorry..i posted the wrong link in my previous post as i was in rush.

Here is the correct link,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLVMG5EdCzU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

this vidoe shows our rage for those wolves.
Originally posted by NandyLove

Don t knw no wht the hell is happening to some Indian men's in India...It's getting destroyed tht's all i can say, bcoz of some stupid bas***ds our country is ashamed nd some real men also ashamed .

7-year-old girl raped in school toilet in Goa

Panaji, Jan 14 (IANS) A seven-year-old girl was raped in the toilet of a school in Vasco town Monday evening, police said.

The minor girl was found in shock in the toilet and when her parents discovered she was raped, they along with their friends and local residents locked the school with the teachers and management still in side.

Later Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar as well as other local politicians have arrived at vasco, 40 km from here, where over 500 concerned and agitating people had still blocked access to the school..

Police said that they had still not been able to nab the accused, who they suspect had fled even before the melee started.

"We have a description given to us by the girl. No arrests have been made yet," a police official said.

As though the crime committed was not worse enough, the school authorities aimed to destroy evidence. Does this mean that accused was known to them? Read the news excerpt below:

Panaji, Jan 17: Why did the Deepvihar High School authorities in Vasco da Gama give bath to the minor girl after she complained of sexual assault and also cleaned the toilet where the alleged incident took place four days ago?

The Goa police have been told about this action of the school which amounts to destruction of evidence and the police should crackdown on the school management. This also brings to fore the task to make teachers and other caregivers on the need to be aware of legal aspects and crime scene protocol. The parents of the girl have alleged that the school staff tried to destroy the evidence of the crime. "School teachers washed her clothes, gave her bath and cleaned the toilet after the sexual assault," the parents have said. "This was done before police were informed about the incident," the seven-year-old girl's father claimed, adding that he received a call from the school saying that his daughter was sick. The father of the girl also alleged that the school management tried to hide the incident. "The gates of the school should have been sealed when the incident came to notice. But that was not done. There is clear negligence on part of the school and also an attempt to destroy evidence," the victim's father said. The school management says that they will clarify their stand by calling a special meeting of the parents and agitated locals later today. Following the incident, there were protests for the last two days in Vasco city. Thousands of people had surrounded the school on Monday night, shouting to demand the arrest of the headmistress and the perpetrator. Demonstrations then spread to other parts of the city on Tuesday, with shops and businesses closing in protest. Police were due to hold a press conference on the incident in the late afternoon. Goa's Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar visited the spot to try and calm the tense gathering. "We will not spare the accused and anyone involved in this crime," he told the crowds, after which the headmistress was detained. She was later arrested for alleged negligence of duty, a police official said. Police are yet to track the accused, suspected to be a middle-aged man. There is so much confusion that the Goa police on Wednesday released a second sketch of the person accused of raping the girl and have begun a state-wide hunt for him. They have formed a 15-member special investigation team and a reward of Rs 50,000 was announced for the person who could give information about the accused. The attack has happened after the gangrape of a student on a bus in New Delhi last month (Dec 16) sparked nationwide protests and fuelled anger across India over the alarming incidence of sexual assault.

Read more at: http://news.oneindia.in/2013/01/17/why-did-goa-school-destroy-sexual-assault-evidence-1132458.html

I think this incident will work as a major awareness for every girl...Yes...there must be a heartless-strict law for this...but girl's garments should be decent enough too...If we r not conscious enough about it,then we can not raise fingers na.

Originally posted by newbie2011

As though the crime committed was not worse enough, the school authorities aimed to destroy evidence. Does this mean that accused was known to them? Read the news excerpt below:

Panaji, Jan 17: Why did the Deepvihar High School authorities in Vasco da Gama give bath to the minor girl after she complained of sexual assault and also cleaned the toilet where the alleged incident took place four days ago?

The Goa police have been told about this action of the school which amounts to destruction of evidence and the police should crackdown on the school management. This also brings to fore the task to make teachers and other caregivers on the need to be aware of legal aspects and crime scene protocol. The parents of the girl have alleged that the school staff tried to destroy the evidence of the crime. "School teachers washed her clothes, gave her bath and cleaned the toilet after the sexual assault," the parents have said. "This was done before police were informed about the incident," the seven-year-old girl's father claimed, adding that he received a call from the school saying that his daughter was sick. The father of the girl also alleged that the school management tried to hide the incident. "The gates of the school should have been sealed when the incident came to notice. But that was not done. There is clear negligence on part of the school and also an attempt to destroy evidence," the victim's father said. The school management says that they will clarify their stand by calling a special meeting of the parents and agitated locals later today. Following the incident, there were protests for the last two days in Vasco city. Thousands of people had surrounded the school on Monday night, shouting to demand the arrest of the headmistress and the perpetrator. Demonstrations then spread to other parts of the city on Tuesday, with shops and businesses closing in protest. Police were due to hold a press conference on the incident in the late afternoon. Goa's Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar visited the spot to try and calm the tense gathering. "We will not spare the accused and anyone involved in this crime," he told the crowds, after which the headmistress was detained. She was later arrested for alleged negligence of duty, a police official said. Police are yet to track the accused, suspected to be a middle-aged man. There is so much confusion that the Goa police on Wednesday released a second sketch of the person accused of raping the girl and have begun a state-wide hunt for him. They have formed a 15-member special investigation team and a reward of Rs 50,000 was announced for the person who could give information about the accused. The attack has happened after the gangrape of a student on a bus in New Delhi last month (Dec 16) sparked nationwide protests and fuelled anger across India over the alarming incidence of sexual assault.

Read more at: http://news.oneindia.in/2013/01/17/why-did-goa-school-destroy-sexual-assault-evidence-1132458.html

OMG...thats barbaric,,,!!!I really am ashamed now to call myself a human species now.
after delhi incident and watching the rage in fellow beings i thought may be our country is changing
may ne people are understanding that we should fight against them
this incident changed the mindset of people
but hell no
i can still hear new incidents 🤢
what type of country are we living in??
is this the same india we studied in our social textbooks *India is a great country with various cultures*
we studied that we are unique in our customs n traditions..
Is this the custom n tradition we studied about??
no girl is safe here
Elders telling girls to carry pepper spray..
why cant they say boys those monsters to behave??
waiting for better INDIA
When are they punishing the suspects...?
damn this kind of human brutality. bas***ds.
is there are news when they will give punishment to rapists ??
nothing changed in this whole month
No, i think something definately changed after last month. I know the crimes against the women did not stop, but surely the public mindset has changed regurding those incident. Otherwise, we would've gone to the lines of asaraam baapu, mohan bhagawat, etc. But, insted of blaming that victim we ware protesting the violence she ware put through, we ware supporting her. But, i also think candle marches are not going to solve anything. We have to teach those dogs who abuse women a lesson, a hard lesson that they can not forget. Women are to be respected even if she is not a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mother. A real man is not the one who dominates a woman but the one who respects her.