Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P - Page 331

Posted: 11 years ago
When will they b punished?is there any news?will they get punished or not???

RIP
Originally posted by harneen

When will they b punished?is there any news?will they get punished or not???

RIP

Whtever the question u raised the reply is ????? or don't knw

The case will get to finish tis mnth end as said before

No, they CAN NOT be saved. Thease guys are not to be considered as human being. They should be killed like animals.

Edited by Xarina - 11 years ago
guys after knowing this incident form the first day i wanted them to hang...n this evils have lived more than they deserve... ðŸ˜­
but as this latest articles i am wondering will they get punishment or not??
how they r still alive...???
my blood is boiling...  ðŸ¤¬
this was on today's Sri Lankan Leading New Paper

To raise our voice against the brutal harassment on your neighboring Sister

Sri Lankan Women queue up to sign a petition to express their anger at the rape of a 23 year old medical student in a moving bus in New Delhi.
Lak Vanitha Foundation Launched a signature campaign in front of the fort railway station against the brutal rape.

http://www.sundaytimes.lk/130106/news/war-women-against-rape-27711.html
Originally posted by NandyLove

Whtever the question u raised the reply is ????? or don't knw

The case will get to finish tis mnth end as said before

World is watching. India needs to prove victims get justice. I won't be surprised if that so called juvenille is declared adult and is given death penalty.
bloody bas***ds i just want to take a rope tie all of them swing in the air and throw them high in the air. when i think of all this myhands automatically become a tight fist and my teeth start clattering with anger. they should be tortured and punished so badly that any bas***d in this world would never think about even "R" in the word RAPE. i am feeling so sad for her. i really pray that her soul rests in peace and never ever would a girl suffer like this!

There is no end to this torture...Is there really a morning after night?

RSS chief says women should be restricted to household work while another 21 yr old girl is gangraped and dies in Noida. She was found half naked and policeman told the mother "she must have eloped with her boyfriend" when she contacted them for help...

Is there any hope I wonder...

Punishment is one thing but will there be any actual change?

I am just so much stunned after listening to the brave person's interview on Zee News 😲

I mean half of the public is concerned about "running police stations" more rather than saving two desperate pleading victims ... !!!!!!! Forget taking to hospital couldn't they AT LEAST give them some clothes ?? Like he said WATCHING THE TAMASHA ... why was the public even assembled there if they had NO intentions of helping...!!!

What kinda of people exist in this country...I am soo damn shocked!!!! Humanity is lost !!
And wow Police love the cleanliness of their hands more than carrying a victim to the PCR...???
And they argue over WHOSE CASE IS THIS ?? rather than taking them to a hospital quickly...This is THE LIMIT!!!

India...once i used to love my country uncondtionally...but after looking at the darker parts I  despise all those  citizens who turned my country into a Disaster...!!!!  I was so damn proud to be an Indian but today if you ask me... I am sooo sooo ASHAMED to live in a country where monsters live, where people are so shameless, where the police care about themselves, where the govt. and law is taking ages  to give a damn death sentence, where bloody rapists freely do such crimes without any fear, a country whose even air is completely corrupted !!!
Everybody just love themselves...nobody CARES !!!

R.I.P Jyoti , we and many other people who still care , we all love u soo muchh...after reading ur father's interview i so badlyy wished u lived because that was YOUR wish...you wanted to live and i feel so depressed with ur absence...:(
Many many salute to Awindra who did everything he could...

I feel soo upset for the girl with such lovely dreams had got such a brutal fullstop to her breath...but now many people ( who still have a heart ) love u and respect u for everything u taught us before departing...

Pleaseee people open ur eyes and change your thinking !!!! WAKE UP INDIA...!!
And that bloody minor should be given the worst punishment...what kinda 17 year old is he??? do 17 year olds have nothing better to do rather than raping a 23 yr old girl and beating them wid rods...huh?? But don't worry u luckily live in India, where ANYONE can escape ANYTHING...!!!

Edited by Niki_cool - 11 years ago