Even d girl dies still no
charge sheet
filed..country gets in
protest still the PM does not
speak...
look at all these
countries and learn
something.

Got this from a face book post...I think that needs to be shared...

The trail are worse than the rape at times , with questions thrown at the family and victim ...
Mainly to break them , which in might lead to frustration and withdrawal of the case .

Why a trial , when the medical report prove ...what do they want to prove or investigate

harshdb thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: NandyLove

Really after reading shed tears . Jyoti's dreams hv gone tht ni8 itself ...Both of thm shldn't hv taken the bus. don t knw who to say.

I say Humanity gt lost tht ni8 itself . Totally speechless

Jyoti the braveheart let her soul RIP

oh what a terrible fate... god.. i usually stay away from such newz. would not like to read which upset me. but after many days from the incident i dared to read it on India fourms when i started reading the incident on this thread, my hands started shivering. i felt out of breath for some time. i was scared to go to the washroom alone. i cant even imagine what she must have gone through. oh god.. such a terrible incident that too in the capital city of India. such a shame. bloody hell.  the blody beasts should be punished worst than death. how could have then done in that way...
i respect her father and family the way they handled the things.

harshdb thumbnail
Originally posted by: scorpio10

The trail are worse than the rape at times , with questions thrown at the family and victim ...

Mainly to break them , which in might lead to frustration and withdrawal of the case .

Why a trial , when the medical report prove ...what do they want to prove or investigate

i agree why trail when DNA matches, they should be punished on the spot.
Leve thumbnail
did u guys read the guy's interview? he said that the police took them to a far away hospital when they should have taken them to a closer one because the girl was bleeding profusely. what type of bullshit is that? also, when they were thrown out of the bus, the by-standers just looked at them and walked away shaking their head. W*F
Shailesh_Rathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshdb

i agree why trial when DNA matches, they should be punished on the spot.

I agree, am not sure why the process of getting justice is getting more and more prolonged instead of prompt action being taken.  Or be transparent about the process. At this point, dont know what's happening.   The apathy and inertia on part of govt is making me so angry ðŸ˜¡ and at the same time helpless . 

NandzLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

http://ambinu.blogspot.in/2012/12/rumors-on-new-law-against-rape-in-india.html

RUMORS ON NEW LAW IPC 233 AGAINST RAPE IN INDIA

From actual Act IPC 233
Whoever makes or mends, or performs any part of the process of making or mending, or buys, sells or disposes of, any die or instrument, for the purpose of being used, or knowing or having reason to believe that it is intended to be used, for the purpose of counterfeiting coin, shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extended to three years, and shall also be liable to fine.

But Rumor is like this "BREAKING NEWS: Finally a new law passed. Indian Penal Code 233 If a girl is suspected to be raped, or getting raped, then she has the supreme right to kill the man, injure his sexual part or harm that person as dangerously, that girl wont be blamed for murder."

This has been started appearing on social networking sites or as messages.The law is under consideration and not yet passed. It will be discussed in the parliament at the next session (most likely in the end of Jan'2013)

Just to acquaint everyone about it:

Laws are passed by the central government after it gets an approval from the state governments. Now, is it going to really approved by all the states?? The reason being there are so many MPs (Member of Parliaments) who have rape charges against them. Are they going to allow the law to get approved. If the law is approved, are these MPs will be punished according to the new law.

Have our government fooled the public by just giving the news on new law consideration? is it going to stretch its approval for years and years? will Indian public forget after couple of months about this new law, and wait for another "Damini" to face something similar and again protest... What about the 6 people who acted worst than animals in the Delhi gang rape case? They are yet to be hanged?? They deserve to be killed brutally and they are still alive...   What about the Govt. officials and politicians who also have rape charges against them??

I believe, there are three categories of men who does rape.

First category may be having some kind of nerve problem. (probably we can say that they do have a mental issue) May be the circumstances he grown up made him like that. He will never think whether the victim is 5 year old or 50 year old.

Second Category can be having political/money power. These people will think that money/political power can save him from any case/crisis. 

Third category do this basically because of some filthy friends and under control of alcohol. Such group of friends may be having some thought like "If we are together, we can do anything". Under the control of alcohol they do such things without any forecast.

In most of the cases, the main villain will be Alcohol. In normal condition they do think about after impacts. We cannot say that due to the lack of sex workers they are doing rape. In Delhi, you can easily get a sex worker as compared to the availability in Kerala. Still in both place girl is not at all safe.  

Most Important to be noted:

You can't make a law simply to hang the victim. There are possibilities like The woman who have some revenge on a person can easily make use of the law for destroying her enemy. So the law should be scientific and there shouldn't be such type of loop holes.

Edited by NandyLove - 11 years ago
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I apeel to the young genaration of india to beat up every idiots who molest and tease women. Don't protest against the crimes against woman, prevent it.
LethallyFloral thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
CURSE those rapists!

Damn.

I'm really shocked with this.
But I'm glad she was relieved from this pain.

May her soul rest in peace
ashish.sachi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sorry. Edited by ashish.sachi - 11 years ago
MsAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Her name was Jyoti Singh Pandey as revealed in the papers today 

May her Soul Rest in Peace 

and may the Culprits be hanged Immediately