Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P - Page 328

Posted: 11 years ago
Finally we know the name of the victim. I feel sad for her.
I posted this on Twitter...thought it's important.

Sometimes I wonder what the world has come to. A minor can get away with everything. But that means that they've done correctly. So rape, murder, kidnapping, blackmail...and so on is correct when I'm under 18. Or is it? It's something to think about, and I'm hoping you all think about it. Kyun ki jo uss ladki ke saath huya woh sahi nahi tha. Toh phir kyun uss 17 saal ke ladke ko chor diya gaya? Sirf isli ke woh ek minor hai? I don't believe it. I just don't. That is disgusting, disgraceful, and downright unethical. Think about it gov't and citizens. Socho. You may think I'm speaking utter nonsense, but what I'm saying is true. And it's worth thinking about. So think about it.
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

donnu if its posted here 

her Name was Jyoti Singh Pandey ... Her father's interview ... so heartbreaking ðŸ˜­

Read it..damn it so sad...
Originally posted by caribbeanchica

no disrepsect to no one  but plz a  23 yr old man  talking about he was lured into the bus and trapped...  the tinted glass n the  6 men aboard the bus wasnt evidence  in itself that something was wrong...with all due respect there are times there ae  3 sides to every truth, unfortunately he is the only eye witness..Im not here to bash anyone but  sometimes u cant just identify with wat they say...  there was a case where 2 children( the criminals) lure  a 3 yrs old boy child where they sodomise him ,then brutally murdered the child.to hide their crime they trew the child on a train track..Now i can understand this 3yrs old beign lured coz he is still a baby, but come on that male friend is not 3 yrs old...

Honestly U are No one to decide what is the truth , what happened, how many  windows are tinted.. who care .. fact will remain .. this was a disgusting act of violence ... Boarding a bus still gives  no one the rights to  murder, rape or assault anyone. 

Out of all the things he said .. u got tinted windows and being lured an issues to discuss..  .. damn .. 

Edited by Pooh.Honeywala - 11 years ago
Her name was Jyoti.This is weird, but her name is similar to my uncle's ex wife.😭No wonder, I felt she was so familiar ,and she was one of my own.It was not just because of the name, but a small reason is that too.Jyoti means light. Aww, her name is so pretty like her.No wonder her name suit her, she did light up the whole world.Bless u babes.I know somewhere in heaven as an angel, and I hope ur brothers fulfill all the dreams you wanted for your parents.My wishes, and prayers are with your family.🤗 Edited by Siberian_Pigeon - 11 years ago
Originally posted by zan101

me too.
this is nt the right time for this interview...

Ditto...am not comfortable with the family releasing the name of the girl. Would have preferred they waited for the convicts to be punished. also questioning the ethics of Zee tv airing an interview right before the court hearing. It was irresponsible on part of Zee news...police were right to sue them. All of these details will be used in court as facts and now creating confusions, misunderstandings on what/how it actually occurred could impact the court case.

Public cannot play judge and jury but instead in the process, we might compromise chances of the girl and her family getting justice. I cannot blame the girl's family and friend, because they may not be aware of the process and only wanted to express their solidarity with Indian public protesting the incident. However, It's vital that the court hearing and judgment come out as soon as possible otherwise matters like these will cause further delay by 'sensationalizing of the news by the media'.  We know what has happened...we are only looking for speedy justice and implementation of laws promoting respect to women. Please no more details on how it happened. there is a time and place for everything. 
Edited by newbie2011 - 11 years ago

donnu if its posted here

her Name was Jyoti Singh Pandey ... Her father's interview ... so heartbreaking😭

We can't even image what that family lost. N what pain she went through..
Want thous rapisit to get punish...

donnu if its posted here 

her Name was Jyoti Singh Pandey ... Her father's interview ... so heartbreaking ðŸ˜­

Really after reading shed tears . Jyoti's dreams hv gone tht ni8 itself ...Both of thm shldn't hv taken the bus. don t knw who to say.

I say Humanity gt lost tht ni8 itself . Totally speechless

Jyoti the braveheart let her soul RIP

Originally posted by panchaali

1) UAE- Instant DeathPenalty within 7 dayshanging
2) Iran- Instant Stonedto death/hanging with24 hrs
3) Afghanistan -Instant death by bulleton head within 4 days
4) China - No Trial,Medical proved rapethen Death Penalty
5) Malaysia - DeathPenalty
6) Mangolia - Death asrevenge by family
7) Iraq - Death by stonetill last breath
8)Taliban - Limbs/Legs/ Balls All Cut
Off,&then stoned&thenshot
9) Poland - Deaththrown to Pigs
10) INDIA -Compromise, Thinking,Trial, Bribe of 2 laks,Rich family Kid,
Abuse&Embarrass ment
NO ACTION..
Even d girl dies still nocharge sheetfiled..country gets in
protest still the PM does notspeak...
look at all thesecountries and learnsomething.

Got this from a face book post...I think that needs to be shared...

Absolute shame to our country ...There r soo many rape cases in country wher the victim is neither dead/alive , bt the accused roam freely in the country..they get bail easily , human rights cum nd argue no death penalty to be gvn fr any human being , politicians nd some argue tht jst a rape case no need of death penaly Shittt

Hate hate my country, the laws , the politicians, the police waste etc...

I think Jyoti's pain will go in vain oly...As frm hearing yday news, the govt nd the court law hv plannd fr release/bail fr one accused bcoz he s juvenile , thn others life imprisonment tht'all

There is not goin to be any meaning for her death ...Damn sure abt tht

Edited by NandyLove - 11 years ago
What IS GOING ON WHEN ARE WE GOING TO HEAR ABOUT THOSE BUSTARDS GETTING THE WORSE DEATH...

I'M REALLY SHOCKED AND SAD TO HEAR WHAT HAS HAPPENED MAY ALLAH REST THE GIRL'S SOUL AND GIVE HER PLACE IN JANNAT AMEEN!