Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P - Page 315

Posted: 11 years ago
As protests about violence against women grow
louder in India, a 17-year-old school student has come forward to claim
she was sedated and raped by two men in the upscale south Delhi colony
of Safdarjung Enclave on New Year's Eve.
The two men in their late 20s were arrested and sent to Tihar Jail.
The
men, identified as Rajesh and Naveen Jain, work in IT companies, police
said. They were arrested Monday night and sent to Tihar after they were
produced at the Saket court.
The victim had met one of the accused on a social networking site.
She
met the man on Dec 31 at a south Delhi market
and then asked her to
accompany him to a flat in Safdarjung Enclave. There he was joined by
his friend, police sources said.
The two are then said to have
sedated her and took turns in raping her. They also warned her of dire
consequences if she revealed anything.

If this is true on how the young lady met one of the rapist,my question is,  is that all the sense these young women   have ???as i said before n im saying   more police,more laws,better justice system are not the only things need to be reform but    people's attitude,mentality, decission making skils and  commons sense...men dont give birth to men,its the same women that are beign  raped are the ones who are giving birth to  to children,nursing them and rearing them..so why only blame men??? maybe  women are failing in the upbringing of these male children..charity and respect begins at home,if there is no morals and vlaues at home u expect them outside????

all these women and female students marching and   upset about  the rapist,are the same set of females who serve their husbands like GOD, on the beckon call to please them, dowry, men come first,honour the men, so wat is the point in pritesting now??? ur all are just beign contradcitory,coz u spport the control and aggressiveness of men but when they abuse these same women you all upset.How that working out today?????...Many will be upset with me N MY POST but  the crime in my counrty well the assault against women aint made it on BBC,thats the difference.

As they say The  EVENTS,CIRCUMSTANCES IN OUR LIVES SHAPE US BUT IT IS THE DECISIONS,CHOICES THAT WE MAKE IS WHAT DEFINE US.
I waz crying wen I read this the bloody rapest should b bruetly killed or murderd ...rot in hell and he will surely suffer.

I pray that the victims soul rest in peace.
firstly i want to see there facess...how they feel standing in front of cameraa and let the world see what they are being shown off and want to see there bloody eyes ...

2nd throw them to the mob alive and evry person in the mob should have rod in there hands and tell them to insert it inside those bas***ds😡 as many times as evry one can 👏 👏 👏
its a cruel world out their and that too of sick minded people how disgusting and shameful that noone could save her ..
Just sick!!!

Edited by DiviNitya - 10 years ago
We can sit and here all make comments. We can say the rapist should be hung and the girl should have not deserve it.Blahh..What I am trying to say here , I hope we take some kind lessons from this tragedy. I hope this tragedy makes us better human.I hope next time a old lady needs help,some one can be kind enough to help her.I hope next time we see somebody lying on the road unconscious we can call 911 . I hope when someone is being bulled, a person stands up for them. I hope next time we think about tarnish someone's reputation out of jealousy , we realize that by doing this we can destroy someone's whole life.I hope next time we say shit about somebody , we think it twice before backstabbing them. I just hope our words can be turned in to actions.That's what we take from it.😊 
Originally posted by Siberian_Pigeon

We can sit and here all make comments. We can say the rapist should be hung and the girl should have not deserve it.Blahh..What I am trying to say here , I hope we take some kind lessons from this tragedy. I hope this tragedy makes us better human.I hope next time a old lady needs help,some one can be kind enough to help her.I hope next time we see somebody lying on the road unconscious we can call 911 . I hope when someone is being bulled, a person stands up for them. I hope next time we think about tarnish someone's reputation out of jealousy , we realize that by doing this we can destroy someone's whole life.I hope next time we say shit about somebody , we think it twice before backstabbing them. I just hope our words can be turned in to actions.That's what we take from it.😊 

Agree with you !!

But you know I've already changed a lot since I learnt about the rape.
I've changed the way I watch a movie or a show. 

I never tried to talk about sex with my brothers or cousin-brothers but nowadays I try to talk with them about it and try to make them realize that a women should be respected !

I fighted with my mother whenever she favoured my brothers and not me because I was the girl !

Now news has it that one of the rapists is underage. I ask what has the world come to where even underage boys can do something like this and because they are underage they get away with it.
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

Now news has it that one of the rapists is underage. I ask what has the world come to where even underage boys can do something like this and because they are underage they get away with it.

Totally outrageous right?!

From what I've read in the articles, he was the one that persuaded them to come into the bus in the first place!! Then as if that wasn't enough, he assaulted her, and kept assaulting her even when she fell unconscious. What kind of an underage demon is that?

Clearly, he was WELL AWARE of what he was doing!! Full stop.
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

well , thats not right , even if a minor commits a crime , it is up to the judge to decide if he/she should be tried as an adult or minor.. 
it always depends on the crime and intent. he should be tried as an adult.. 

such bullshit policies .