Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

singh24 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

A shame for Nation and its Law and Order...

.AgapiMou. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agathe

In fact I have pity on her !!! 
Being a woman and not able to understand that girl pain !!

wat if d gal was vd her father,brother?cud dat have stopped d rapists?sick shukla..she has CUM N RAPE ME atti..argh
Loving2011 thumbnail
To all the women, don't listen to anyone that says its normal for men to pressure you into sex. I think our society needs education on what a healthy and unhealthy relationship is. Nobody deserves to be treated so cruelly.Edited by Loving2011 - 11 years ago
Kore-Soteira thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
May her soul REST IN PEACE. It is a black day in Indian history...
NandzLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Decided Until she doesn't gets justice nt to celebrate new yr , republic day (ashamed to celeb t) or any festival. The way i did nt celeb Christmas

In one way i am worried abt her death n anthr way feel quite happy kyun ki the suffer of pain she oly knws t , brave gal fighted fr her life , no prblm , she gave lesson fr the country

Edited by NandyLove - 11 years ago
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

dont make fun of girls decency...burqa is never going to save...its only wn we as boys n girls respect each others freedom...but i"ll still maintain that agirl shd dress decent.

wht if they wear short dresses 😕  who gave the right to harass them🤢..y are some men so pyschopaths🤢 so bloody 🤢  and does it implies tht girl in salwar kameez are never harassed or eve teased 😕if it is so u r sadly mistaken go and ask the girl who wear traditional dresses they have their own experiences
Edited by arti07 - 11 years ago
Shailesh_Rathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is so not fair !!! Why have the girl's photos been released? We do not need to see her to know how bad it must have been for her...unless done so by the family I believe this has been done in very bad taste.

Sea-Hawk thumbnail

Originally posted by: darkcocoa_renu

wat if d gal was vd her father,brother?cud dat have stopped d rapists?sick shukla..she has CUM N RAPE ME atti..argh

r u nut.. or a psycho .. woman like u creates rapists coz u ppl teach ur son dat a gal in short dress or a gal who go outside after 10pm can be raped .. u sick woman .. wanna slap on ur face .. U r much older dan me . but trust me my hand wont shake or I wont feel ashamed to slap a woman like u .. wid d rapists plzz Hnag ds woman too .. ds kindda ppl sudnt be alive in our society .. F****** B****

Sea-Hawk thumbnail

^^^

no moral police will give gyan for previous comment of mine .. I dont think ds psycho woman deserves any respect as woman or as human.. whatever I have said I mean it n I know I m r8 

NandzLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Jst read tis quote of 2day in FB ,

If Treatment required fr a person send to, "Singapore"

As good judgment , there are criminals , why not send to "Saudi Arabia"

photos posted in FB

The three men who saved her

The barbarians , bas***ds hang thm in front of public

Edited by NandyLove - 11 years ago