Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: dancydreamer

ITS NOT HER PIC. its about boycotting the Republic Day celebrations! a protest from Indians for a Brave Indian Girl.

ohh okay ,i thought it was gal's pic which i have seen in many FB pages ...dunno it is real or not ..but ur link is'nt working.
arhi_love_boni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
RIP-THE BRAVEHEART.HOPE SHE GETS JUSTICE SOON.OUR DEEPEST CONDOLENCES TO HER FAMILY.

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
no no no this can't go on..even when the country is protesting against delhi rape case the tradition of raping is continuing in every part of this country...its time to take some serious steps...i am feeling very helpless..we have to do something
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Guys just wanna know that is that the real pic of dat girl which many FB pages are tagging each other ?
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Girls, see this article and send in your opinions/mode of punishment to them.  Hope this makes them make stronger laws and punishment henceforth.

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
I was just reading that she was sent to Singapore hospital on US yahoo news yesterday and amazed to see how this news has outraged the entire world and right fully so. Then I come on twitter to tweet about her courage and optimism. But 5 minutes later, I hear she died. It honestly broke my heart. Tears just rained down, I couldn't control myself. I was relieved that she couldn't suffer the physical agony anymore but terribly sad at the same time that she had to suffer through such a brutal crime. She is a strong woman and will be remembered for years to come. She fought her attackers, survived the horrific, heinous crime and fought until her last breath. Kudos to you brave girl! She is not a victim. She is a true hero and she has inspired me and countless other girls in more ways than imaginable. 

Rest in peace, heroic girl. I did not know you nor did many other girls but we feel so close to you. None of us will forget your sacrifice. If India changes to be a better country, it will be entirely because of you. Your parents, friends and family should be so proud of you for the fighting spirit and the zest for life you exhibited even in your last dying breath. Goodbye friend...I followed your story throughout despite living thousand miles away, your story enraged me and moved me to tears with feelings of helplessness on several days. And it has moved a million others. We will all fight for your justice in whatever means possible from whatever corner of the world we live in. Your story of bravery in the face of terror will be recognized and applauded by many. We will raise stronger daughters because of you. Please know that we love you and appreciate you even though we never knew you.

My heartfelt condolences to her friends and family. And to the friend who tried to save her from the devious attackers, you are a hero too. Your parents raised you to be a fine young man. You risked your own life to save her, that speaks volumes about your character! Hats off to you! We need more men like you in this world to teach other men to respect women! I wish you all the best in your future. May what you and her went through bring about a fresh change in the way people look at women in India.Please do not feel guilt or helplessness, you tried every which way to protect her but sometimes we fail. But dear man, you did not fail. You came out to be a hero just like her. You two have inspired so many of us to fight for women's justice in India and elsewhere! 

I really hope change happens and it happens now. Women have suffered enough, children have suffered enough. We do not need any more Mukhtar Mais or Daminis, we need strong action and laws.

Edited by Dexterkilaila - 11 years ago
May she and all others get justice...And may this brutality ends...RIP...
jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i am terribly upset with this matter,she suffered a lot and i pray she rests in peace,the culprits should be punish same way how was she suffered,i have to words to describe how am i feeling now,trully upset😭
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
may her soul R.I.P... Edited by awesumsonia - 11 years ago
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
R.I.P Nirbhaya...i felt numb when i heard she passed away...i hope the cluprits get such harsh punishments that they remember the pain they caused to this girl all their miserable existence. Edited by Wrackspurt - 11 years ago