Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Chanakya... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
R.I.P to innocent girl...

You were a true fighter..

May God Bless Your Soul...and give your family enough strength to bear the loss...

And ya we Indians will make sure that your wish for those heartless SOB's will be accomplished...

Edited by ..Chanakya... - 11 years ago
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
Every single person who watched them lie on tbe road and walked away is responsible... No one will punish them but Allah is watching... When they'll be in need they'll find nobody to help them
skdevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
RIP
she truly was a fighter,
but d fight is still on just hope she get justice asap .

Its painfull :'( i hope those basturds rot in hell.
dancydreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Loving2011

After this incident happened, what do the Indian men think about the status of women in our culture? I have experienced sexual trauma, but have been made to feel crazy for not telling anyone. I'm sure there are many more Indian women like me.   Someone already mentioned that there is stigma associated with speaking up about rape. It's not just in India, but even Indian Americans don't feel safe to talk about these things. I know rich abcd boys that can take revenge on the girl that says she was raped and abused, and shut her up. Where do these men learn to treat women like animals? Their dads? Their moms? I'm not a man, so please tell me.

am sorry you had to suffer at some b******'s hands.

not talking about, not reporting sexual abuse/assault/rape is not unique to indian women... statistics suggest that more than 75%, yes 75% of the victims never do.. and probably more in a judgmental society like india.. fear of disbelief, stigma, retribution stops so many to disclose their pain and plight.. the injustice done to them.. the psychological trauma they suffer... and what about the physical damages, risk of infections, possibility of pregnancy?? this poor girl in delhi, may she RIP, succumbed to the injuries by that metal rod...

beti let your brother take care of it, you won't be able to. beti let your brother study, you go take care of dinner. beti why do you need to go to college? you won't need it, you will get married soon. can't you do anything properly? see you've ruined everything! wretched, cursed woman. i am your husband, so you better listen to me. it's a girl-fetus, your abortion appointment is fixed. and no arguments. who are you to argue with me? so dusky and on top of it hardly brought anything in dahej. i am the pandit, a brahmin. you are from the lower-caste, so just listen to me. 
------ the indignities women face day-in day-out, whether at their parents house, in-laws or outside. the second-class status given to women, just because they are women. on top of it, financial status, caste. anything to put women in the weaker position. judgement. no respect. inherent to our society.

SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
Rest in peace brave girl

You were a fighter

I will never forget you

I cant imagine what her family must be going through

If we who don't even know her are so sad then those people who raised her, watched her struggle in the hospital.. Give them strength and courage
ShikhaKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This is absolutely horrible!

Capital punishment, you say? Hanged to death? Hah!

That'll be too quick for those bas***ds to realise the pain they made BOTH the boy AND the girl go thru!

You might think I'm a sadist but sorry, they deserve a slower and more painful death for what they did to not just that girl but ALSO the boy who was with her, to Delhi, to women in India, to the country itself!

They should be tortured in the slowest way possible. If I had my way with them, I'd take them one by one, just like they did to that girl, cut them off piece by piece, let them suffer IN FRONT of the others so that they too would have an idea of what would happen to them!

And also, they deserve a punishment that will make any sick mind out there think more that zillions of times before molesting any girl, may she be a prostitute.

And isn't India the country where women are most worshipped as mothers??? Isn't it the country where women are 'supposed' to be most respected??? What happened to that??? Government and justice gone blind or what???

People, even those who live outside Delhi and outside India are seriously scared for their daughters after this.

Come on! React! Show justice, Indians! Or is this only something you're capable of showing in films and serials???
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
GOD rest her in Piece n Bless her family, Its so heartbreaking n shievring to imagine what you had suffered, You were a strong girl...

Wish her to have a justice as soon as possible

I want the rapist to be 3rd degree tortured everyday till they die(They deserve it)
Edited by Arnav90 - 11 years ago
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
if d politicians are as clean as they claim to be, then they shud prove it by amending d rape law asap...
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
Hanging is not punishment enough