Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P - Page 217

Posted: 11 years ago
RIP and as i write this another girl must be getting raped and left to die :'(
Originally posted by scorpio10

RIP lil one ...

Sorry but why do I smell foul play out here ...How many of u ppl think that she might be murdered ...Becoz if she gone the case might turn weak ... or those @ss think the case will be forgotten and then left to rot ... 
I wouldnt be surprised if this is true... Honestly, I even have doubts about the timing of her death... Maybe she had lost it in Sufderjung Hosp. itself but to avoid public wrath, under the pretext of better treatment she was sent to Singapore... Even the Singapore Hospital authorities were not releasing proper updates on her health condition, so, this might all be well-scripted in advance to keep the commoners in dark... Who knows???

Anyways, the fact is - the fighter is gone... RIP sweetheart!! Sincere condolences to your family...
I've read some people say that this is an isolated incident and India is safe. No this is not an isolated incident. Girls are getting raped and sexually abused every day in India. It's just that not every rape makes to internet, media. This won't stop until they start hanging them publicly. You need to do something to prove something. Once they start hanging the culprits publicly then believe me the crime will decrease.

Edited by joker83 - 11 years ago
Feel so numb hearing this. This is beyond heartbreaking. RIP you brave and courageous angel. You may no longer be with us but, your vigor to live will always be remembered, and for your sake and every women out there, let's hope that change will be brought in society.   Edited by nadaan_parindey - 11 years ago
Originally posted by moomin4455

I feel the same. I am in the US now and feel impotent to do anything of substance that will help the cause. I have been to India twice in my life and twice have been undermined as an educated woman. I have been afraid to travel alone and I know...I KNOW that I need to be travelling with a man in order to be taken seriously. I have seen my mother disrespected and be told to be quiet because as far as the other person was concerned my father is the only one worth speaking to.

This is not the way I want to feel about the country I originate from! I hear about rape stories and I understand that, shamefully, it's a way of life; that women, girls are vulnerable and that they will be subjected to this kind of abuse. And that is NOT RIGHT!!

This case has been written about so much in the media because of its especially brutal nature. Damini is dead, but she was brave enough to stay cognizant for long enough to give the police key information. I'm crying still..even as I write this. I cannot bear that she and females who have suffered and all women who want to travel freely, work freely be subjected to the terror of this crime. As far as I am concerned it stems directly from the complete lack of respect women receive from the hands of men and from the corruption that the country is rife with.

I am glad she is no longer suffering, but I grieve over the fact that she should have had a long and wonderful life. If that is no longer possible for her she needs justice!

i agree with all that is said above i m from uk since this incidence i've had no peace of mind ,we know rape happens regularly, in india and other places, w also know that it's not the only case that was brutal, the reason being it doesn't all come to the fore, not everyone stands up for themselves so strongly. thats why this case is in our face. the girl fought and stood by her statement so she could see the men who did this to her to get punished.
she will not rest in peace until not just her but all the rapists don't get punished  for their despicable act, justice for all victims of rape and abused is whats needed. 

then and only then people will breath a sigh of relief.

i can't seem to stop running this mental picture of her parents crying.😭
Please don't let the cries die down!

A Heroine has Died

A heroine has died
But I hope that her death hasn't been in vain
That the furor sparked by the atrocity she suffered
Continues to spread and thrive until
Her sacrifice is avenged. 

For nobody deserves a death like hers
To have their bodies plundered
And their souls pillaged

It's high time to put an end to this mindless barbarism
To halt these acts of heinous violence
To let the cries for justice echo over and over
Till those morons wake up from their slumber and do something about it!

@simikrao

Please let the protests continue!

it is such a bad morning my day started at 3 a.m. just heard on news about her demise and i wept couldnt sleep untill now its 8 in morning now i think the man asking hang me etc is doing drama dammit he says he is guilty for having beaten up the male friend ...arrey what about guilty of rape n the horrendous act of throwing like a couple of sacks two human beings?? its just his way of attempting to tug at sympathy wires in the very few ...dammit jaanwar hain kya ?yeh aakhir ladkiyo ko samajhtey kya hain aisey pathetic demented clad in human body pack of wolves type men...sochkar bhi kitna dukh hota hain i wonder where is maataraanii when such piece of crap are carrying out such deeds on women every single day all over india. besides i too feel that capital punishment wu be quick getaway for men like these but we cannot forget that atleast death punishment would warn the any damn future prospective rapist or a rrape planner that he will lose his life for it not just few years in jail with food n roof . what they should do is give her parents and the male friend tthe satisfaction of pulling down the lever of hanging on each n everyone of them!! and also air it l on nationall channel so that each male who is sitting home and who has the seeds of the disrespect towards women and are so casually in practice of eve teasing . can learn a life time lesson that rape is even worse than   MURDER BECOZ JUST LIKE WE SAY CAPITAL PUNISHMENT IS QUICK RELIEF SIMILARLY A RMUDER BECUMS A QUICK CRIME END OF LIFE FOR THE POOR   victim...likewise a     RAPE BECOMES A LIFE    MENTAL! PHYSICAL!SOCIAL! PUNISHMENT FOR THE POOR FEMALE IF   SURVIVES IT TOO   ...obviously they deserve to be hanged twice for it   !       ONE MORE IMPORTANT thing is that all women whichever class cast creed MUST imbibe and make sure of respect females in their    children   .    After all ll wanting a son as it is keeps the males unreasonably on a higher pedestal in such sick men s minds   . They begin their lives thinking selves to be superior somewhat coming to such a mentality, mindset for life.     I PRAY GOD REST HER SOUL IN PEACE THOUGH i dnt knw where god is n waiting for what point of level of sins in this world to come end the evils himself,...MEANWHILE I HOPE THE GOVERNMENT THE LAW WHICH WE CAN ONLY RELY ON TO BRING JUSTICE TO THE LOST LIFE AND GRIEVING PARENTS THE WELL DESERVED JUSTICE!! ITS NOT AN EYE FOR EYE ATTITUDE ITS JUST that we dont want more eyes lost in the same manner out of audacity of rogues and sheer leniency shown to     THIS BUNCH OF 6 PEOPLE!!!!my deep condolence for    the parents who had to undergo watching their daughter through this n for their irreparable loss      which can t get filled by the     deaths of the criminals but atleast it wu be a step towards ensuring that     no other s daughters go through such pain n demise!!
may her soul rest in piece. ..n the criminals get the most painful death which
anyone fears...
plz GOD. ..let my prayers come true

but after many brutal truths here in this thread. ..though many we already know but still it always make me feel why should I have to b a girl in such a place n society. ..where victims r criminals n criminals r royals. .

the worst every society n worst ever law..n saddest part is the country our people feel proud about culture is nothing but false facade n hypocrite. ..where to say women r worshipped but in reality that worship starts n stops in bed n using her as a sex object...nothing less nothing more..90% this is the condition rest r lucky enough to b out of this...
She was a brave gal.may her soul rest in peace but the thing which is making me angry what abt murderers?the politicians r protecting them lyk they r their relatives.