Members Lounge

Delhi rape victim passed away! R.I.P - Page 6

PepsiGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Reading this right now, my heart is ripping.

Is there any hope for humanity left?...

Would they do something like this to their mother? Their sister? Their wife?

I'm beyond disgusted.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kinarandomness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This news disturbed me
Poor girl
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I can't believe that in this day and age rape is blamed on the woman.
What woman wants to be overpowered and violated repeatedly by pigs? How in the world did she bring this upon herself?

This view needs to change. These boys should be made an example of. India should see what happens to pigs who think they are above women and can treat them any way that they like.

mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
this is really sad...i have no idea why the public doesn't say anything when they see a women being raped, its very sad.
and why si the girl always blamed for rape...its disgusting how low minded some people are

seriously people need to do something major about this issue, whenever i go to india delhi is where i stay and i seriously don't wnat to feel unsafe while i go there
Kinarandomness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I wish they.sentence death to four rapists
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Whats happening to India???  Its not just Delhi.. Its all over India...  

Everyday. I get to hear one such news.. A girl raped, A girl thrashed, etc etc...
 There is no single day when I can say I have not read such news

Whats wrong with people here??? I mean the Rapists😡  Why such downgraded mentality/???\

Answer lies within... !!!  Weak laws, Politicians, and we as society.. are responsible for this..

Weak laws.. caz Victims get justice after many years, Politicians caz.. they dont stand up and if their relative is involved../.. then relative gets bailed.. They are selfish in every sense!!

Soiciety caz,, If such thing happens.. the society blames girls!! nd We girls are regarded as weaker sections of society..   Why????!!!!

in 2011, there were over 2 lakhs FIRs registered of rape cases in Delhi!!

It has been happening since long.. Till now Govt was sleeping . why?????
Does Govt need more rapes so that Laws can be more strict????😡

Im worried abt that girl more... Its not just physical trauma... More than that its mental trauma that a girl goes through!!! why cant Govt unstand this thing!! Why Justice is delayed?? Why not strict laws against rapists??

Nd u knw wht will happen.. after 3-4 days this no one will talk about it.. and it will be over!!!

Politicians and Authorities only know how to assure and give baseless promises..😡. Nothing will happen.. unless Govt wakes up and implement what they say! Unless strict actions are taken!

Till then.. we have to be with each other😊
Edited by -Prashu- - 11 years ago
sargamfriends thumbnail
i am absolutly apalled by this...they obviously had no fear of the law otherwise they would have nt discarded the victims they way they did...why has things nt improved in tht city...been 10 years nw and still the same actually worst...i guess its true tht the government of our nation is only good with using the money for their own purposes...it hurts to think abt her condition...i dnt believe in praying for smeone's bad...but in this case almost feels like i cant help it...
Minionite thumbnail
Delhi gang rape case: 4 arrested, 2 absconding

NEW DELHI: Two days after a 23-year-old paramedical student was gang-raped and brutally assaulted in a moving bus, Delhi Policeon Tuesday claimed to have solved the case with the arrest of four people and said it will seek a fast-track trial for speedy punishment.

The condition of the victim continued to be critical but "better than yesterday's", doctors said.

Delhi Police Commissioner Neeraj Kumar told a press conference that the driver of the chartered bus, which was not legally permitted to run on normal routes, his brother and two more people have been arrested, while a massive manhunthas been launched to nab the remaining two accused.

Ram Singh, the driver of the bus, his brother Mukesh, Vinay Sharma, an assistant gym instructor and Pawan Gupta, a fruit seller, were on a "joy ride" on Sunday night when they crossed Munirka bus stop where the paramedic student and her male friend were waiting for a bus to Dwarka.

"Ram Singh shouted that the bus was going to Dwarka and asked the couple to get into it. Once the bus started moving, they started misbehaving with the girl. Her male friend who, protested and tried to save the girl, was severely beaten up. The girl also tried hard to protect him," Kumar said.

But she was raped by Singh and other occupants of the vehicle which was being driven by Mukesh at the time of the incident. The duo were then brutally assaulted and dumped near Mahipalpur flyover, he said.

Kumar said Delhi Police will seek a fast-track trial for this case on a day-to-day basis so that the accused are punished as soon as possible.

To a question, he said the maximum punishment for this crime was life sentence, but as far as the demands for death sentence for such crimes are concerned the Delhi Police will send a proposal in this regard to the government.

The police is also likely to slap attempt to murder charge against the accused.

Kumar said the bus, which is primarily a school bus was being used for commercial purposes illegally by the driver.

Kumar said the girl was in a "serious condition" but that that there was some improvement.

Speaking in the same vain, Dr B D Athani, Medical Superintendent of Safdarjung Hospital, said: "Her condition is better than yesterday. Her conscious level is much better than yesterday's. She underwent a surgery on Sunday."

He told that the victim will be kept under "close observation" by doctors for the next 48 to 72 hours as the nature of injuries inflicted on her are as such.

-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I seriously had no idea on this but reading it has left me numb. How can people be so cruel actually cruel is far better to describe the monstrous rapist. My sincere thoughts and prayers to the victim and family. And regarding capital punishment, i think it would be too easy for them. I wish they live their life in hell and get thousands time more pain than what they have given to the girl and her friend.

I read some post earlier here regarding the number of rape cases in Delhi tht goes unattended has shocked me. I just wish the initiatives taken from everyone abt the case turns out to be a success and hope for a better and safe constitution and society for everyone in India.
Edited by _Simmy_ - 11 years ago