Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
@BlackBeauty: aww, it's okay. In our HEART, we need to give the support to that girl. I will be going and hoping for a big turnout and I'm sure there will be. We Delhites are so ashamed but also enraged. We do not support such gross acts and we have to show that and give support to that girl. Our city is ranked #1 in India for everything including being UNSAFE. How shameful is that. We as the citizens of our Delhi have to give support to each other and ensure we make our city safe again.. for ourselves, for our fellow sisters, for our fellow citizens.
I SERIOUSLY do NOT want another tenure of Congress or perhaps even BJP. We need a new party honestly. Else, its sad to say but harsh truth, things won't change. Especially with Congress around.
-Deepzz- thumbnail
This week has been really horrible..First the school shooting and now delhi gang rape.You really feel so helpless and angry at those people
no humanity at all..I could not even sleep .

There is no tolerance and love for a fellow human being ..Never ever do some people think...what if i was in his/her place ?  Just when you think things cannot get worse than this..more horrific things happen. There is no humanity left anymore..Just mind numbing hatred and violence .

kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This is so heartwrenching. The bloody guys are so disgustig, i pray they rot on this earth and even in hell. I sincerely wish the victims get justice and recovers, along with that the police and government should do somthing about it so these kinds of horrible incidents don't happen again.
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I was so horrified reading about the gang rape that happened in Delhi. And that too on a moving bus ðŸ˜²

Something should be done about it so that women don't have a constant fear about something happening to them when they step out of the house.

And I'm sick and tired of people accusing women for becoming rape victims when it was clearly the predator's fault. ðŸ˜¡
Anyone should be allowed to dress as they please as it's a form of expression and it reflects personality. 
If someone is a predator, they will attack regardless of whether the victim is wearing a short dress or fully covered. 
And people seriously need to get rid of the thought that women staying out late at night are automatic rape victims.
Rape doesn't always happen at night, and that just reaffirms my earlier statement that predators don't see such things like clothes or time of the day when they lay their eyes on a victim. Plus if a girl chooses to befriend a boy, that shows that she does have trust in him. It doesn't make her a s**t ðŸ˜µ

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -aakanksha-

@BlackBeauty: aww, it's okay. In our HEART, we need to give the support to that girl. I will be going and hoping for a big turnout and I'm sure there will be. We Delhites are so ashamed but also enraged. We do not support such gross acts and we have to show that and give support to that girl. Our city is ranked #1 in India for everything including being UNSAFE. How shameful is that. We as the citizens of our Delhi have to give support to each other and ensure we make our city safe again.. for ourselves, for our fellow sisters, for our fellow citizens.

I SERIOUSLY do NOT want another tenure of Congress or perhaps even BJP. We need a new party honestly. Else, its sad to say but harsh truth, things won't change. Especially with Congress around.

I'm sure of a big turnout too, specially youngsters. I have never seen the city so angry in  my life. I have given up on the politics of this country long back. I don't even care about BJP and Congress anymore 'coz all everyone cares about it their power and their seats. I can count on my fingertips the amount of politicians who actually care about what happens to the common man. We citizens need to be there for each other 'coz if we won't help each other no one else will.

I am going to be miles away but on 22nd December, my heart will definitely be here in Delhi supporting the march
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This is a disgusting hate crime and the perpertrators should be made to feel guilty for what they did.  Not the victim.  It is time now for the aunties to stop passing judgement on the women who are attacked, the government to implement harsher punishments and the justice system to come down on the accused as the wrong doers rather than sentencing the victim to a life of pain and humiliation. 

The lowlife who carried out this crime should be identified and made to feel ashamed in such a way that they would never even think of even looking at a girl in the same way.
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -aakanksha-

We are organising a protest march called #SAVE WOMEN, SAVE INDIA#

VENUE: INDIA GATE
DATE AND DAY: 22nd DEC, SATURDAY
TIMINGS : 9 am onwards

I'm in the states, so unfortunately cannot make it. But good luck to all the good men and women in India trying  to make a difference. If we stay strong and together, we can make a difference.

manis thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This honestly sickens me. I do not understand what they get out of this, poor girl. My heart goes out to her. Its disappointing to be an indian when people worldwide respect us for our so called morals when really we have some of the worst crimes. I don't understand why the person that has been raped gets more shame than the person who did the raping, it makes no sense.
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: AfflicteD

Credits: Google and Facebook

My question is why are women always blamed or why we always the ones who are forced to do things differently? Why???

Are we safe nowhere??? I read about this and all I can think is this really India where women are supposed to be highly respected. Kya yeh wohi Hindustan hai jahan pe hum auraton ki puja karte hain?? Is it???
Minionite thumbnail
On the other hand, my heart goes out to the poor girl. She should not have had to experience such violence. I hope she pulls through with both her life and her senses. Do not let such violence destroy you. I may be all the way out in Canada, but my heart goes out to you.