Qubool Hai

AsYa SS: T.L.C. Chap 16, pg 100

adeeti10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Tender. Loving. Care - Plot synopsis

Real estate tycoon, Asad Ahmed Khan, is on the fast track to his first billion. Life's experiences have confirmed his belief that true love is a myth. When the time comes, he will marry but not for love. 

Then Zoya Farooqui comes crashing into his life - she's in India on a mission to find her biological father. Life hasn't been easy for her either but the gorgeous New Yorker takes everything in her stride!

Asad can't figure her out - she annoys the hell out of him, but she gets under his skin! Zoya thinks he's super hot and soon, passion erupts! 

Asad's reluctance to let Zoya into his heart and trust her could be a deal breaker, and things get complicated when Ayaan, the groom she left at her nikaah, comes in search of her. 

But Zoya knows one thing... after a near-miss with matrimony, this time she will settle for nothing less than true love!  

Chapter 1: Worked up

Zoya propped up the throw pillows on the couch before settling down with her iPad, hoping her lower back pain would go away. She wasn't going to be bogged down by this, her mind was buzzing with ideas, after she'd overheard Asad's phone conversation with Ileana.

"Tender loving care, that's what you need Mr. Khan," she mumbled. "And maybe I can help your lady love with some great tips!"

Like most nerdy girls, Zoya had complete faith in the power of the internet, and she typed the phrase in the search bar, hoping to find some interesting tips that she could pass on to Ileana.

"Allah Miya! What's wrong with you, Google?!" she exclaimed in frustration. "Not even one relevant result... what am I going to do now?"

She pulled down the flap of the iPad, shutting it off as she got off the couch and headed to her room. The dull ache in her back was getting worse now, and it was probably time to pop a pain-killer. She walked slowly, arching a little as she rubbed the spot from where the pain radiated.

As she turned a corner, she thought aloud, "I hope I've packed the muscle relaxant Apa had given me," and collided into a well-toned, all-male chest. Strong, muscled arms came around her instantly, and she found herself pulled in closer to that rock-hard body.

She looked up to find herself staring into the chocolate-brown eyes of Asad Ahmed Khan. "You hurt?" he asked in a concerned tone, his deep voice reverberating in his chest and making her feel all mushy.

"Umm... uh... no," she replied, struggling to ignore the warn sensations enveloping her body.

"I thought I heard you say something about a muscle relaxant... are you in pain?" Asad countered, his voice, tender and his arms still very much around her.

"I'm ok... would you let me go?" Zoya said a bit more aggressively than she would have liked. Darn, she hated the effect he had on her... proximity to Mr. Khan was something she could definitely live without.

"Well, I was just trying to keep you from falling," he pointed out, in an irritated tone, as he gently pushed her aside towards the wall, and walked away from her.

As she saw his retreating figure, she heaved a sigh of relief, and realized she'd held her breath all this while! What was it about this Akdu Ahmed Khan that got her all worked up, and in a tizzy?

She turned the knob of the door to her room, and flicked on the switch. It was nearing 9 PM, and Phuphi and Najma were still not back from the wedding. Wish I'd gone with them, at least I wouldn't have to deal with Six-pack Abs for dinner!

She rifled through her suitcase for her medicine kit, pulling out clothes and accessories that got in the way of her search. Damn... where was it? She needed it now... past experience had taught her that even a 10-minute delay could make the pain so much worse! It was these times that she wished she was a wee bit careful about where she kept her stuff. She was beginning to feel nauseous now, and her stomach was cramping mildly.

There was a knock at the door. "Ms. Farooqui... you're ready for dinner?" Asad asked softly. "Ms. Farooqui... Zoya... you there?" he knocked again, and raised his voice. An eerie silence answered him. Now that was unusual for the effervescent Ms. Farooqui... in fact, he'd often hoped she'd have the sense to zip it.

He glanced at his watch... it was nearly five minutes since he'd knocked. He was beginning to get worried. Was she ok? He thought he'd heard her mumble something a muscle relaxant in the corridor.  Something wasn't right!

Index:

Chapter 2: Gratitude

Chapter 3: Desire

Chapter 4: A secret and a revelation

Chapter 5:Hey Jealousy

Chapter 6: Ensnared

Chapter 7: Complicated

Chapter 8: Doubt

Chapter 9: Penitence 

Chapter 10: No more secrets

Chapter 11: All clear. RESET

Chapter 12: Temptation

Chapter 13: Healing

Chapter 14: The unwelcome guest

Chapter 15: Reboot

Chapter 16:  A discovery 

My other work: 

AsYa SS: Summer Love

Collaboration with Delena90:

AsYa SS: Revenge Roulette

For updates, please leave a comment on my thread. I PM regular readers who write back ðŸ˜Š

You can also friend me on Facebook: Adeeti Bidri or Follow me on Twitter: adeeti10

Edited by adeeti10 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anji- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is awesome!! I Love it!! Please continue fast! And please pm me when u do!
adeeti10 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AnjaliSharma

This is awesome!! I Love it!! Please continue fast! And please pm me when u do!

Thanks Anjali! Really appreciate your comment!

Will try and be regular, it all depends on how work goes ðŸ˜Š

I haven't decided if I'm going to send out PMs, but if I do, will surely keep you posted!
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice start
do continue soon
if u have a pm list do pm me too <3
adeeti10 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...vibha...

nice start
do continue soon
if u have a pm list do pm me too <3

Hey Vibha, thanks!! ðŸ˜Š

No PM list at the moment, but will do in case I start one!
JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was wonderful! Cant wait for the next part ðŸ˜ƒ
adeeti10 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JPRules

That was wonderful! Cant wait for the next part ðŸ˜ƒ

Thanks! Will update by the weekend for sure! ðŸ˜Š
-Shormi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
deary its really awesome...i'm very eager 2 read wat'll happen nx...plz cont. soon:)
adeeti10 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ras224

deary its really awesome...i'm very eager 2 read wat'll happen nx...plz cont. soon:)

Thanks! ðŸ˜Š
kandygrover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome... really waiting for the next part