New Entrant ~Siddharth Vasudev~ Discuss HERE!

Posted: 11 years ago
HELLO! Okay, as we all know there is going to be a new entrant opposite Amrit (Adaa Khan) who according to some articles is going to be madly in love with her.

So please post your views and discussions here whilst refraining from making similar topics. ðŸ˜³

Thanks <3
I'm very excited!! Finally will see amrit stop running after that married Agam phew AND finally will see ada romancing AND the new guy is gorgeous!!!

so exciting!!!

I wonder what they will do with dimple/Shivangi as I've grown fond of her 😊

Amrit will ruin the guy's happiness. I feel sorry for him.

Btw Siddharth Vasudev is a  very good actor. I remember him from Kasam Se.

Death of actor when he stops learning: Siddharth Vasudev

It is a death of an actor when he stops learning, says television actor Siddharth Vasudev, who feels learning helps in the individual growth of an actor in a big way.

Siddharth has been part of shows like "Kasamh Se" and "Palampur Express", and says he has learnt a lot from all the shows so far.

"I believe that with every show I learn and grow as an actor. It has been a nice journey for me. I think it is a death of an actor when he thinks he knows everything. You have to put efforts for everything new," he told us.

The actor says he is his own biggest critic.

"I must be creatively satisfied through every role. This is what I look for. It is like a reward to me when I see myself doing good work on screen," he said.

The actor is set to enter Life Ok's show "Amrit Manthan" sometime next week, though he isn't sure how long will his role be.

"I have just started shooting. I am not really aware of how it will shape up. I play the role of a rich and powerful guy," he said.

"My episode will be aired sometime next week and depending on the how the character is accepted, the length of the role will be decided," he added.

Siddharth wants to concentrate wholeheartedly on the show and is not looking for anything else at the moment.

"I want to concentrate on this show and that is why I am not looking for more work at the same time," he said.
Yes Sidhart is a very good actor..i had seen him in Palampur Express..(which was also the Debut show of our lovable Adaa)...will love to see him as rudraksh..
and tfs Ahlem
He is good actor i saw him acting in jansi ki rani.he acted very well Happy to see him in Amrit Manthan 
Was he in Jhansi Ki Rani? The show is reaired on Zee Cafe here in the UK... which character does he play?
Can anyone post pics of him?? i have neve seen this guy
Originally posted by pal_love

Can anyone post pics of him?? i have neve seen this guy
Edited by Ahlem - 11 years ago
^

Looks great with Amrit doesn't he? ðŸ˜†