Amrit Manthan

New Entrant ~Siddharth Vasudev~ Discuss HERE!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
HELLO! Okay, as we all know there is going to be a new entrant opposite Amrit (Adaa Khan) who according to some articles is going to be madly in love with her.

So please post your views and discussions here whilst refraining from making similar topics. Embarrassed

Thanks <3

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

maszpal_loveForeverSHINeeNiceupanasuya43snowflake.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Entrant ~Siddharth Vasudev~ Discuss HERE!" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moonstruck

moonstruck

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
I'm very excited!! Finally will see amrit stop running after that married Agam phew AND finally will see ada romancing AND the new guy is gorgeous!!!

so exciting!!!

I wonder what they will do with dimple/Shivangi as I've grown fond of her Smile

ForeverSHINee

IF-Dazzler

ForeverSHINee

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged

Amrit will ruin the guy's happiness. I feel sorry for him.

Btw Siddharth Vasudev is a  very good actor. I remember him from Kasam Se.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anasuya43

Ahlem

IF-Rockerz

Ahlem

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged

Death of actor when he stops learning: Siddharth Vasudev

It is a death of an actor when he stops learning, says television actor Siddharth Vasudev, who feels learning helps in the individual growth of an actor in a big way.

Siddharth has been part of shows like "Kasamh Se" and "Palampur Express", and says he has learnt a lot from all the shows so far.

"I believe that with every show I learn and grow as an actor. It has been a nice journey for me. I think it is a death of an actor when he thinks he knows everything. You have to put efforts for everything new," he told us.

The actor says he is his own biggest critic.

"I must be creatively satisfied through every role. This is what I look for. It is like a reward to me when I see myself doing good work on screen," he said.

The actor is set to enter Life Ok's show "Amrit Manthan" sometime next week, though he isn't sure how long will his role be.

"I have just started shooting. I am not really aware of how it will shape up. I play the role of a rich and powerful guy," he said.

"My episode will be aired sometime next week and depending on the how the character is accepted, the length of the role will be decided," he added.

Siddharth wants to concentrate wholeheartedly on the show and is not looking for anything else at the moment.

"I want to concentrate on this show and that is why I am not looking for more work at the same time," he said.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moonstruckanasuya43

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Sizzlerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Tfs

IamAditya

IamAditya

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Yes Sidhart is a very good actor..i had seen him in Palampur Express..(which was also the Debut show of our lovable Adaa)...will love to see him as rudraksh..
and tfs Ahlem

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ahlemanasuya43

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
He is good actor i saw him acting in jansi ki rani.he acted very well Happy to see him in Amrit Manthan 

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Was he in Jhansi Ki Rani? The show is reaired on Zee Cafe here in the UK... which character does he play?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anasuya43

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.