Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
what confused me the most is the varah and singh form of durga.. can somebody enlighten me plz.๐Ÿค”

i only know that vishnu had those roop in the past๐Ÿ˜ณ
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: .Reshama.

if durga killed  Madhu & Kaitabha why isnt it shown here??

Madhu & Kaitabh' story is when there was water everywhere, Brhma had appeared from Vishnu's navel. Vishnu was in his Yog-nidra. Vishnu kills them. Here Mahakali as Mahamaya plays important role.
JJMD's Asuras are Kashyap's sons, this story is after the creation of Srushti.
They are Varahi & Narsimhi, part of asta matrikas, will appear later as Varah & Narsimh's shakti, who came to fight the battle with Shumh, Nishumbh, Raktabeej etc.
Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnx12

Madhu & Kaitabh' story is when there was water everywhere, Brhma had appeared from Vishnu's navel. Vishnu was in his Yog-nidra. Vishnu kills them. Here Mahakali as Mahamaya plays important role.
JJMD's Asuras are Kashyap's sons, this story is after the creation of Srushti.
They are Varahi & Narsimhi, part of asta matrikas, will appear later as Varah & Narsimh's shakti, who came to fight the battle with Shumh, Nishumbh, Raktabeej etc.

thank u dear but..i thought that vishnu had t eh varah and singh avatar..this is really confusion me..๐Ÿ˜•
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
This epi. had the Danavs Rambh & Karambh attacking Humans on Earth. Killing them. Manuvrat has started Ma Durga's Anusthan of 1 lakh mantras. R & K are looking for Manuvrat, are killing people, Manuvrat stops them.
In Precap Kalkeya comes to the Anusthan venue on a mini flying Dragan, which looked funny.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Today's Episode Was Really Good. Ma Durga Coming On Earth. (: