Jai Jag Janani Maa Durga

\|/::JJMD Epi. Discussion Thread::\|/ (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
I am finding the episodes ok types...though the graphics are superb ...
i am finding the makeup of Lord Vishnu so Loud types...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Reshama.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "\|/::JJMD Epi. Discussion Thread::\|/ (Page 5)" in Jai Jag Janani Maa Durga forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Preetz-

Coolbie

-Preetz-

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
first 2 episodes havent impressed me much..
as for brahma, i thought he came from the nabi of vishnu..i mean atleast that's what ive heard from my mom but here it seems that maa durga only created brahma??im confused

another question, doesnt brahma create four sanat kumars first??and then when they refuse he creates prajapatis

another one which my mom was telling me when she watched the episode was that daksha came from bramha's thumb but here they showed from heart..

like most im also not satisfied with the high colour of vishnu..

lets see how far this show grows

-Suni-

IF-Stunnerz

-Suni-

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Im just waiting for more episodes cos i liked the 1st 2 epi but not convinced with Lord Vishnu  and Kaali maa's make up though Ouch

nitpaddy

nitpaddy

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged

It was bakvaas episode all is confusing .:-):-) :-):-) :-):-) : this serial will end within 1 month.

Arijit007

IF-Sizzlerz

Arijit007

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
No, it will last a long time. Today's epi was very good, got to see the early strugle between devas and asuras.

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged

This epi was good. Devi's explaiation to Brhmaji about differnt children of Kashyap, having different qualities will survive with each other's help. Since all of them have different qualities.

Regarding Kalkeya killing Rishi Shulpani after getting his Gyan & rishi Kashyap cursing, I guess the Asura lover can enlighten better.LOL

Akki_Kundal

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
I love the way different books have different credits to for the same achievements - i.e. Shiva Purana stating that Brahma emerged from Vishnu's navel, vs this book claiming Durga created him.  Incidentally, if the Tridev all derive their powers from Ma Durga, how is she the wife of Shiva?  Or isn't she?  Or does this book claim that wives are superior (like we guys need reminding? LOL)

mnx12

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

This epi was good. Devi's explaiation to Brhmaji about differnt children of Kashyap, having different qualities will survive with each other's help. Since all of them have different qualities.

Regarding Kalkeya killing Rishi Shulpani after getting his Gyan & rishi Kashyap cursing, I guess the Asura lover can enlighten better.LOL

Actually, I haven't read about any asura named Kalkeya.  This is new for me as well.

Incidentally, in DSS, they mention Madhu-Kaitabh?  Who do they credit for their death - Vishnu, or Durga?  

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jai Jag Janani Maa Durga Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.