Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Actually, I haven't read about any asura named Kalkeya.  This is new for me as well.

Incidentally, in DSS, they mention Madhu-Kaitabh?  Who do they credit for their death - Vishnu, or Durga?  

He is shown as Asura son of Kashyap.
Madhu-Kaitabh were before the creation. Here kashyap marries 13 daughyers of Daksh & is asked to start creating different praja. His childern from different wives are taught by him. Garud, Indra, Asuras( kalkeya) etc.
Sargesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

He is shown as Asura son of Kashyap.
Madhu-Kaitabh were before the creation. Here kashyap marries 13 daughyers of Daksh & is asked to start creating different praja. His childern from different wives are taught by him. Garud, Indra, Asuras( kalkeya) etc.

ya i also felt that madhu kaitabh's intro ws to be done as it is clearly depicted in devi puran nd i am liking the show as it is going interesting day by day not becoz of actors but story telling sense is gud and sequentially ongoing
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Reshama.

It was a gud episode..now the story is really interesting to me.Kalkeye forced a rishi to give him knowlegde then why did he give it to him. He could take advantage of this situation..and why didnt he gave him a wrong knowlegde that he didnt asked for. When kalkeye killed the rishi ...why wasnt upset maa Durga.. i mean after all she is the mother of the universe??

The rishi should have used his knowledge & MaDurga's mantra to stop Kalkeya from harming him & others instead of falling for his threats.
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

today's episode was so-so for me..ive not heard about kalkeya so that's something im looking forward to watch..

i feel so bad for the actor playing vishnu..poor fellow puts in a lot of time for that overtop makeup and he doesnt even get a single dialogue
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Vishnu wouldn't be such a major player in a Devi centric show.  Nor should he have been in DkDM.

Incidentally, anyone know who were the eldest sons of Diti and Danya?
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hmm, saw half of the episode today, it showed how danavas and asurs got patal lok. And hey, kalkeya's little brothers are rambh and karambh, father and uncle of mahishasur.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Who killed Madhu and Kaitabh? RS Ramayan and AS Ramayan showed that Vishnu killed them, while now I'm hearing that it's Ma Durga who killed them.😕
mnx12 thumbnail
^^^ Madhu  & Kaitabha re not shown. They appeared before creation. here Asuras are Kashyap's son,they are born after the creation of Srushti.
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Who killed Madhu and Kaitabh? RS Ramayan and AS Ramayan showed that Vishnu killed them, while now I'm hearing that it's Ma Durga who killed them.😕

confusion confusion...i want to know what the truth is...
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
if durga killed  Madhu & Kaitabha why isnt it shown here??