Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

Story moving forward

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

abiramy

abiramy

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
I am happy at least the story is moving forward but i hope the creatives could show more romantic sequence between Prithvi and Meera like for example when Meera held on to Prithvi's arm when she got scared, the dupatta scene which was fabulous and so on. They could show something like Prithvi catching  Meera when she is going to fall down, or Prithvi and Meera's chain getting entangled, or might be even when Meera's dupatta or earring gets stuck to Prithvi's shirt.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankeeeeerusha4003snehapatroVasusenaRadheya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Story moving forward" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-publicenemy-

-publicenemy-

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
I actually disagree.  While I am all for romantic scenes, the addition of the scenes described (almost all of which have been overused in many shows) will likely contribute to making this show a cliche.  They have legit reason to dislike each other at this point; to rush the romance now would ring untrue of the characterizations they have built up thus far.  As much as I loved the dupatta scene, I was also a bit disappointed at the length of time they focused on them staring at each other; the man had after all just threatened to push her over the second floor ledge.  It would be quite unrealistic to have a romantic moment when someone just survived falling to their death (or minimally getting their limbs broken).

Thus, while I can appreciate the need for romance in the show, I say let it build at its own pace rather than plugging in random romantic scenes that have been overdone several hundred times over in other shows.  When Prithvi and Meera do finally reach their "junoon" phase, I do hope the CVs can think of something more original that fits this cast (particularly the talented Aditya) and their characterizations rather than falling into the cliche pit.

-Devi   

Edited by -publicenemy- - 18 December 2012 at 10:49am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003snehapatroVasusenaRadheya

rusha4003

IF-Dazzler

rusha4003

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
@ Abiramy ... well all of us Mithvi fans want romantic scenes ... but I guess we wont be seeing then so soon ... it will take some time ... but when it does I'm sure it'll be very intense ! Smile

@ Devi:  Agree with you ... too many cliched scenes on TV these days ... I too hope the CVs will come up with something more original for this fab jodi ! BTW ... I love your signature line ! Thumbs Up 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya

IF-Addictz

VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
let it be slow n sensuous .

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Mithvi scenes are always superb to watch and romantic scenes which i guess will take time but am sure we will love it lets jus wait for it:)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.