Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Dad....Meaning chhodo...I love copying my dad! Yo!
And thank u for taking care of Dhol! U r not that bad as a dad...postponing my decision of getting a foster dad!
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: farhana874

Dad....Meaning chhodo...I love copying my dad! Yo!
And thank u for taking care of Dhol! U r not that bad as a dad...postponing my decision of getting a foster dad!

Yo! you're also not a bad daughter..😎
Btw, fjask meaning is very important to know if you wanna grow up as a successful womanπŸ˜”
farhana874 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deebz

Yay! Farhu is back with her trademark funny, clever  and funky picture posts! 
Blush..blush...Zara side plz...Aapke peeche chhupna hain!☺️

Just watched the episode and it was not all gloom and doom like the precap promised. Meena's antics bordered on being funny and she was kinda right in saying that even a child knows to treat woolens with care. But our Sandy looked so so innocent and childlike that I even forgave her. Looks like she has lost some weight also. Ab itna batting karegi toh weight toh loose hoga hi na! πŸ˜ƒ

Bhabo kicked the bucket😲 Shabbash Bhabs!πŸ‘
Alas, No! She is still alive and kicking!πŸ˜†  Ready to kick her chora to the moon like a football tomorrow when he attempts to tell her the truth. I know you are feeling brave chora in that brand new green color kurta. I think with that one you have completed the whole color spectrum. Lovely!
The best thing about the episode was the more determined and calmer Sandy. I was a little worried that she would retreat after yesterday's aangan drama and today's garam situation with the garam kapde!

Yo...Bhabo is a threat to Messi! Actually she is on a hattrick now...First that dustbin, now bucket...Khuda jaane next could be Sooraj as u guessed!πŸ˜†
And garam is good! It's quite cold in Rajasthan na!πŸ˜‰ Bhabo's garma-garam bhashan would keep Sandy warm and healthy!πŸ˜ƒ

I can start singing again "Raahon se kaante ab chun lenge..."
Bilkul...chun chun ke..

Deebz Amma...πŸ€—

farhana874 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SamiR-

Good question ... but solution pata nahi! πŸ˜• I missed your funny posts and even funnier replies to my nonsense πŸ˜³ Choti si mistake...You should write you missed my nonsense( replies to your funny comments!

Your analysis as always was awesome and hilarious! Sach mein ... kya dhulai ki Sandhya ne! πŸ˜² Poor sweaters! But my confusion was ... why did all of them have red stains?! Either they were Babasa's paan stains ... or Rathi parivaar members are getting into bloody brawls that we don't know about πŸ˜•. Aapki yeh do aankhein hain ya mocroscopes!😲 R u sure it was red? They could never get red color even when they need to show blood! It's always kinda pinkish!😲 Or actors have some rare kinda blood ( with 'x' factor?)πŸ˜•

You're right .. they need to show Sandhya doing something right! Or if they really want to show her fail, then get a little creative CVs! The other day they showed how Sandhya couldn't iron a shirt properly ! oh ..and 'sumo-wrestler sized nappy' πŸ€£! How do you come up with such things?! πŸ˜† But kya karein! She only knows doing 'left-right-left'! πŸ˜ƒ

Then came the Bhabho atyachaar! It was all going as planned, but then she kicked the bucket (literally ... not figuratively, ofcourse)! I was like .. 'wait ...what?! πŸ˜• why did she kick the bucket?' . It confused me, but did succeed in getting back my attention (since I was starting to doze off). 
Confused kyon! Aisa bhi ho sakta hain it's one of the dance steps she is doing in NB!
By mistake she kicked the bucket! But director saab thought it goes well with the character of Bhabs toh he didnt chop it off

The person that really made me happy in today's epi was that tube-light guy in the principal office, who was trying to fix the printer! He was so useless; couldn't even solve a paper JAM issue! I'm so glad he was there ... warna Samir ki to ho jati chutti! πŸ˜’  SAIBAL ji .. I told you I will be back! πŸ˜›
JAM issues r not easy to fix! πŸ˜†
Actually am no getting the 'u-Bulbul-sandy' thingπŸ˜• Was absent na...Could u enlighten me thoda sa...so that I can get fultoo mazaa of it😳

farhana874 thumbnail
Amlu....Oye...Nautanki... bahut ho gaya!
Let's do dhinka chika...Po Po Po!

Akku'ji
... Hope you are doing well.πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks a lot for appreciating the post.😳
Even I hate it when Bhabo blames Sandy for Sooraj's mistakes!
God knows bhabo kya karegi when she gets to know about night college!

Bulbul......Why r u so happy for the rumor that Sandy is pregnant!
Mamu banne ka itna shaukh hain!

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Farhana……glad to see your post πŸ€—

Rathi mansion is a Dobi Ghaat πŸ˜†β€¦β€¦the ladies especially Sandhya always shown washing or drying clothes all day and night…….I wonder do they (I mean the DABH actors) really wash their clothes in the sets because I notice the dresses they wore the day before is either soaked in the bucket or dried in the balcony…..after DABH is over, Deepika can actually think about starting the laundry shop, she should be an expert by now πŸ˜†

Regarding the episode, actually I'm upset with the CVs because of Bhabo! Why is she shown kicking the bucket like a lady rowdy πŸ˜‘β€¦.. now tell me which DIL will respect her MIL if one behaves like this 😑

The printer scene is good, the sad thing is sandhya is trying to teach the whole world but dont dare to do the same to her own family members  

.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: farhana874

Amlu....Oye...Nautanki... bahut ho gaya!
Let's do dhinka chika...Po Po Po!

Nah I am not doing any Nautanki. I'm damn serious..

Yeah let's do Dhinka chika.. Mukkah Maar..
farhana874 thumbnail
Sweety....my cutie pie...thankzzπŸ€—
Me too missed u all!

Shehjar bua
...Aap toh Dad ko join karenge hi na...Aap ki bhai jo hain!πŸ˜†
Bhabo is in full form bua ji! Beckham, Messi, Ronaldo ki chhutti!
She will score a hattrick very soon!πŸ˜†
Hope it won't be Sooraj next time as your partner guessed...I want to see Meena as the ball!

Deebz amma n Uma aunty....U liked the drawing!
Poor me n meri billis!
But sach batao...Woh drawing dekh ke aisa lag raha hain na that Dad got scared and got her hair electrified seeing me!πŸ˜†
I am so khoobsoorat!☺️

Choti...πŸ€—
You are right! Bhabo is behaving like she did in 15 day challenge!
Sandy too failing as she did that time!
And agar Sooraj bol bhi de about night college...its Sandy only who will be blamed!

Edited by farhana874 - 11 years ago
farhana874 thumbnail
Dad....who wants grow old and become a woman!
I want to stay 'Daddy's lil girl' forever!

Amlu...SET UPPP!!!!😑 U donkey-monkey...No more nautanki!😑
Yo lets fight! Mukka mar!

Niru....πŸ€—
You got me thinking yaar! πŸ€”Very good observation!
The actors might wash their own clothes to save the laundry expenses!
Deepz opening a laundry shop is a good idea...Hope she won't repeat the mistake of batting with woolen clothing!πŸ€ͺ
And bechari Sandy masterni kya karegi...in RM she has got all badmash inattentive students!πŸ˜•
Only Sooraj is the obedient one!☺️
SwerveBae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fjaaask, that's my lil' girl
You deserve this