India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Oh My God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 2)

2sweet4sweets Senior Member
2sweet4sweets
2sweet4sweets

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Yup He does!!!!!!!!! and the dialogues he syas were awsome. He indirectly proposed Kripa.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

My_Name_Is Newbie
My_Name_Is
My_Name_Is

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 9:27am | IP Logged
OMG! I can't wait for this episode!!! Man, I'm so jealous of you people in India, you get to see everything before we do here!!!
KYPH_fan Goldie
KYPH_fan
KYPH_fan

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 9:31am | IP Logged
   Hey sweetie since U R beating about the bush, why not just give us a brief update of the whole scene. Pleazzzzzzzzz  sweetie!!!!! U R a sweetie pie, U cant leave us hanging in the air!!!!
2sweet4sweets
2sweet4sweets

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 9:52am | IP Logged

I think it's already posted by Robz but here it is if u insist..........

After angad and Prithvi's fight Kripa asks them why are they fighting and Angad is like" Ask ur boyfriend" Kripa gets annoyed and says"Haan Prithvi mera bf hai and i dont need to justify myself to u"And she leaves. Angad is shell shocked. He takes out Alchohol from his car and it starts raining and that Jo tum nahi paas plays in slow motion

Then He goes to kri's house and Says"i want 2 talk to u" She tries 2 close the door but he stops her and tells her that he'l wait outside the whole night if she does not talk to hi. She is like"As u wish" and closes the door.

He then climbs atree and jumps into her room(Sooooooooooooo sweet)she is like"Yeh kya battameezi hai" He ignores this statement of hers and asks her what is her relation with Prit.

She ignores him and says that she wont answe his stupid questiond. He then shouts at her"tell me what is ur relation with Prit" She does not reply so he tells her"Main batata hoon" "vo tumhari zindagi main koi maayane nahi rakhta. He is not imp 4 u" As he says this Kripa again lifts her hand to slap him(Angad's professor-Ms.Kripa Sharma) but this time he stops her hand and then that lipstick scene. she is just awestruck and then he says"main pyaar main vishwaas nahi rakhta phir bhi i dont like it when u r with Prit. I dont know what u take it as.....commitment,ownership or anything. For u sinddor is the divinest thing on earth and as 4 me I have always signed with Lipstickss. i dont know why i did this but ..............I cant remember any further. (chilly's update in detail)

and the when he is leaving he tells her that whatever i daid now if it did not affect u then u can rub off the lipstick.

Gosh i am ired nowConfusedConfused

Aanandaa IF-Sizzlerz
Aanandaa
Aanandaa

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Oh God sweet....You are toooooooo chweetEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Thanks for the briefingClap...Gosh we Pardesi nuts cant seem to have enough of this...We are reading all these cute updates and thanking everybody as if our life depended on that...I cant believe this obsessionAngry...waaaaaCryCryCry.."Kaisa ye pyar hai????"

Raksha
KYPH_fan Goldie
KYPH_fan
KYPH_fan

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 9:58am | IP Logged
  Thanks a lot, it helped me relax. SmileI ahve been all nerves after reading UR first post!LOL
punjabiprincess Senior Member
punjabiprincess
punjabiprincess

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 10:00am | IP Logged
WOW, thanks for the preview.Wink. OMG I can't wait to reads chilly's update and watch today's espoide.Wink
2sweet4sweets
2sweet4sweets

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 10:03am | IP Logged

actually it was much much better.........Angad's expressions(His look of possessiveness)dont mind the spelling and kripa's look of shock.U must see the epi to get the real effects.

And also a new song 4 kripa was introduced today.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index