Kal se Rishi ki haalat??

Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
kal se dekiye, rishi agar kuch kaha pakwali se toh galat hai, agar kuch bi nahi kaha toh bi galat hai, agar woh zara se baat nahi kiya toh galat hai agar kiya toh woh bi galat hai

agar toda pyaar pakwali ko dikaya toh galat hai, agar nahi dikaya toh galat hai, agar mumbaiwali ke saat romance kiya toh galat hai agar nahi kiya toh woh bi galat hai

Rishi tu toh gaya re🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranjinikishan thumbnail

Originally posted by: life007

you are there nah,,...bodyguard of rishi😎...so smile😃

😉😉😉
Ratidiisbest thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sahi baat hai, lekin iss rishi maharaj ko zara se shaadi karne se pehle hazaar baar soch lena chahiye tha. Aakhir usne indu ko bhi toh promise kiya tha na.Fir lw waali indira ka kya hoga????Toh fir ab sab pakka ho chuka hai; sn mein total 3 paagal rahenge, ek mr.sharma, ek indira aur teesra rishi the great...🤢.VAise baaki log toh hai hi paagal, lekin literally yeh teen paagal sn mein ghoomenge!!!!😛
Salmanisthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ratidiisbest

Sahi baat hai, lekin iss rishi maharaj ko zara se shaadi karne se pehle hazaar baar soch lena chahiye tha. Aakhir usne indu ko bhi toh promise kiya tha na.Fir lw waali indira ka kya hoga????Toh fir ab sab pakka ho chuka hai; sn mein total 3 paagal rahenge, ek mr.sharma, ek indira aur teesra rishi the great...🤢.VAise baaki log toh hai hi paagal, lekin literally yeh teen paagal sn mein ghoomenge!!!!😛

to wo bechara to uski maa ka hi intezaam karne gaya tha mumbai kya pata tha ki har city country me uski maa ka  ek clone ha to wo kisse kisse promise nibhaye 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣ek jul gayi ek inspector ban gayi ek gajni ho gayi aur pata nahin kitne indra clones kahan kahan phir rahe hai😉😆😆 Edited by tabu31noor - 11 years ago
Ranjinikishan thumbnail

rishi ko firse sochne ke kya zaroorat hai?? indu ko promise kiyata par bomb blast se darr bi tha na..aakir woh bi ek insaan hai..woh kyu fir se apni biwi ko koyega isliye shaadi karna pada otherwise zara would not have come to SN na..vaise kya rishi jaantahai LW indira ka baareme? When he is not even aware of her existence then how will he think about her
Ranjinikishan thumbnail

Originally posted by: tabu31noor

to wo bechara to uski maa ka hi intezaam karne gaya tha mumbai kya pata tha ki har city country me uski maa ka  ek clone ha to wo kisse kisse promise nibhaye 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣ek jul gayi ek inspector ban gayi ek gajni ho gayi aur pata nahin kitne indra clones kahan kahan phir rahe hai😉😆😆

kya pata ila maata may be on the way to send one more clone of indira to make the viewers maha confuse & hate rishi unconditionally🤢
Earnshaw09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No matter how loving a person Rishi is,or how devotedly he has been loving his Indira,or how painfully he has been spending his life for the past eight years,shutting his emotions within;Rishi will always be found at fault by most of the audience.And this is not surprising,because the script has been written keeping the female protagonist and her greatness in mind.But what I don't understand is that,why some of the audience,especially from this forum,are absolutely against Rishi and his actions?Isn't it the script,which is making this character,Rishi act as penned?Lets judge it from a different perspective:  many of you're of the opinion that Rishi's act of marrying Zara is wrong,that he should have taken Indu's consent.But to me,  his act is justified,and the reason being very simple:eight years back Rishi had lost his beloved,when he could not save her inspite of agreeing to marry someone else to arrange money for Indira's treatment.And now,after eight years,he sees a woman,who not only looks like Indira,but with whom he feels connected,and who actually comes in his life from Mumbai for his daughter,and with whom he falls in love as he had fallen for Indira:she also confesses that she feels her soul is connected to him.Then,Zara decides to take some time apart to think over their relationship,to which Rishi agrees,and suddenly this bomb blast occurs where she was present.Rishi almost feels that his heart beat has stopped,and he rushes to Mumbai to find Zara,where in the hospital his pain and patience is being tested.He almost gives up all hope of living as he hallucinates a dead body as Zara's;his world shatters,and he feels like life has once again deceived him;when suddenly Zara calls him out.Seeing her alive makes him feel alive again,and now he doesn't want anyone,not even destiny,to come in between him and his love;and he proposes Zara.What's wrong in not letting your loved one go away ?What's wrong in being human;in being little selfish,which we all are?What did Rishi do wrong in getting married to Zara,whom he almost lost?And I would have judged Indira the same way,had she done such an act.So if we want to be judgmental at all,we should keep ourselves open,so that we don't get biased.It is indeed the story and the penning of the characters by the writer that should be judged.
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you  Earnshaw !!!! Rishi character was written to glorify female lead and now they will do it again to show Indu Mahan. I do not think Rishi at fault marring Zara . I deserves to be happy .,
   Rishi was clinging on to Indiras memories for 8 yrs!!! He was in deep depression,he was in so much pain that he lost his Jugadupan!! After all he is not a super human he is just another normal man .who was in love with his shrimatiji her death  affected his head.he never forgot his love for  Indira . Now 8 yrs later he found his love , he believes she is Indira he goes after her and rightfully fall in love within Indira lookalike !!! He has come to terms with his own guilt and he wants to be happy with either Zara or Indira , what's wrong with that ?  Man has every right to be happy.  Now he will come to Delhi. No Suhag rat with Zara . He will be guilt ridden . Very sad , I Remember old English song" torn between two lover" and it's meaning.  He cannot be with ZARA or LW. Bich me Latak jayega Bali ka BAKARA !!!
   Rishi has been punching bag in the forum!!!  Writers have provided them with feast !!! Now more the come !!! Poor man . I know this is fiction but I just cannot help to feel sorry for him . I still do not know what was the point to show ZARA and all her connection, if she is not Indira? So I am still Dreaming about Zara being Indira!!!
 BECHARA RISHI !!! 

TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Aapko abhi tak nahi pata ke HD me sochne ka talent sirf kuch "special" logo mein hain. 
Nishaath thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I always thought that hitler didi was about Indras struggle but now I think the only character that struggles is RK poor man he wanted Indra so bad now he has two Indras ðŸ¤£ illa mam an her hatke show out of all the track this one is the most unrealistic . How many times do they want to show RK marriage I have lost count .