Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

rashvin

IF-Sizzlerz

rashvin

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
A tiny sweet middle class family in Banaras.. Navya a simple sweet chulbuli girl always in dreamland being naughty either with her dad Mr.Ramachandra and her aunty (dad's elder sister). Navya preparing tea for her dad who is a school master  mess up in kitchen being urgent to handover tea as her dad is getting late to school. Navya's aunty muttering over Navya saying, yeh ladki kabhi sudregi nahi, hamesha kuch na kuch gadbad karthi rehthi hain jahan jaathi wahan. Navya coming out from the kitchen with a cup of tea starts muttering in revert to her aunty saying- u r always back of me blaming me and have never praised me for anything. Her dad  and aunty keep laughing over Navya's word.  Moving on, Ramachandra rush to school and aunty will be watching Ramayan in TV. Navya in kitchen drinking tea gazing outside the window scene. Meanwhile she hears the voice of someone from outside asking for a address from some shopkeeper. (Navya's home will be in a small lane where all the houses are very nearby and messed with a market place either). Stranger to shopkeeper- bhai saab, can u please let me know where this home is located exactly. Shopkeeper busy in his business ignore the stranger and reveal him to move forward. Navya will be gazing at the situation outside from her window keen in knowing who is the stranger and from where has he hailed from. At the same time, Navya's aunty call Navya to bring a cup of tea. Navya making naughty face move in to give a cup of tea. After giving tea, when she rush inside kitchen to gaze who was the stranger, he wont be there. Navya being plae turn inner side of her kitchen. By the time she moves in, someone knocks the window. She immediately turn her face to the window side and look out ki who was it. She coudnt look at anyone but will finda a hand knocking at the window. Navya ask ki whoz it. A paper chit will be seen infront of her. She will take the paper chit and reveal ki the address venue is ry8 next to this dis lane. After revealing the address, stranger comes infront of Navya saying thank you so much for this. Navya will be overwhelmed to see the stranger being smart with a wonderful personality. Navya will be adored to him at the very first sight and keeps looking at him. Stranger- Anant, I mean my name is Anant (with a broad winsome smile). Navya- just smile at him. Anant move from the place with a  grin. Fine evening, a door knock can be heard and navya's aunty will be outside in the backyard. Navya being reluctant move to open the door. When she opens the doors, Anant wont be able to see Navya's face as her open hairs are on his face making him go wooo. Navya feeling strange tie her hairs. Anant will be admiring Navya's act for having been a beautiful simple lady. Navya being strange and shyish will be standing static without uttering a word. Anant  with a grin, can I please get to know ki where is the taxi stand here. Meanwhile Navya's dad reach home and ask Navya ki, who is this person Navya. Why is he standing here. Navya, papa, he is new to this place and asking for the location here. Ramachandra, ask Anant to come in and also ask Navya to bring a cup of tea to both of them. Navya being shyish move in. Anant in his mind- so she is Navya(with a smile). Ramachandra ask Anant about him. Anant reveals ki they are from Mumbai basically and is new to this place(Banaras) and his parents are coming in the evening. They are here for his dad's business on a temporary basis. Navya arrive with a tea and handover the tea to her dad and Anant. While handing over the tea, Anant will be starring at her adorably thinking of her hairs on his face and her blushy elegant face. Further Ramachandra reveals ki Navya is his only one daughter  grown up without her mom. Anant ask sorry for Navya's deceased mom. Further Anant reveal ki He has done with his studies and is into business with his dad. Later on, Anant moves away to pick his parents who will be coming down to Banaras from Mumbai. Navya in her bed, will be cherishing Anant and his talk. She will be drowning gradually to Anant and his looks.

Itz a morning, where Anant's parents arrive to Navya's home to thank Navya and her dad for being helpful as a acquaintance in a unknown strange place for them.  As time passes, Anant's and Navya's family come closer becoming good neighbours and also family friends. Anant apart from his business handles, will be frequently visiting Navya's home as Anya have become more than friends in a relation and their relation will gradually rotate to love and deir love will be blossoming by each passing days.. One fine day, Anant's parents will rush back to Mumbai as their realative will be serious at Mumbai. Here in Banaras, Navya will be alone at home. Navya's dad at school and her aunty will be out for a temple visit. Navya will be in some household stuffs after returning from her final year class at noon time. Anant  at Navya's home inorder to seek some household stuffz. Navya seeing Anant will be happy and shocked either. Navya ask Anant ki, how come u r here at this time. Dint go to visit ur business site. Hmmm had been but  I returned early as dad n mom also not at town na. Navya smile at him. Anant ask Navya ki but how come u r here at home, dint you go to class.. Navya answer ki, hmmm half day.  Both will be lost in convo and will be looking at each other adorably. Navya turning blushy red, couldnt see Anant's face and just try moving away but Anant hold her hand and pull her back towards him. Navya will be breathing high coz of his touch. Navya ask Anant to let her go but Anant pull her closer to him and both will be lost in gazing at each other deeply. Navya's deep breath making Anant go crazy at her. Both will be lost in each other with a eyelock followed by liplock and further will be lost to each other physically.. After two days time, Anant's parents reach Banaras. Evening time where Navya's dad, her aunty and Anant's family will be having a casual convo as a group at Navya's home. Meanwhile Anant reach Navya's home and ask everyone the permission to let him speak. Navya will be in a thought of confusion. Further Anant's parents ask Anant to speak up saying, what is it Anant. Tell us na. Anant will be stammering at his words of how to begin. He start up saying, Mom n Dad, I have liked Navya, I wanna marry her. His parents will be shell shocked of his words and Navya's dad will be quite  shocked listening Anant. Navya move in as she wont be able to face her dad for this jumbled situation. Elders will  remain mum for a minutes time and then Anant's dad, patting Anant on his back, smile and reveal ki wow Anant, u have indeed selected a lovely decent girl. Good. Navya's dad will be in a confusion mode. But finally agree as Anant's family is familiar to them now. Both family further proceed in making discussion about wedding, date and venue and stuffz. Anant will be overjoyed and move in to look at Navya but Navya wont be at her room. Anant find Navya at back yard and hug her from behind. Navya wont be able to face her dashing chap but he make her turn towards him and try kissing her but he will getta call from his dad to leave the place. Wedding preparations are aroud the corners and the same will be going on. On the other side, Anant's parents after having done with their temporary business at Banaras, request Mr.Ramchandra to let them move to Mumbai for a short duaration . Anant's parents promise Navya's dad that they will be back to Banaras with their entire family members for wedding as wedding will be arranged in Banaras itself. Navya's dad and her aunty will agree to them and bid a bye. Navya will be worried about Anant for not being there until deir wedding time arrived. Anant stimulate Navya by wording that after wedding however we will be together as spouse na. So don't worry as of now. I will be here when wedding time nears.. Navya with a tears rolling down embrace him ty8ly. Both will hug each other and Anant later move away by cuddling her face finally. Navya will be lost in Anant with tears rolling down from her eyes. Navya in her bed will be laying down holding Anant's picture and crying looking at him. She will be scary and will be feeling low from her in somewhere down the lane for having been departed from Anant currently.. Dayz passed as the weddind day neared but Anant and his family were no where to be seen.

Edited by rashvin - 18 December 2012 at 12:15pm

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

ANYA_29anyaloversweety71Shaya_123smivasAishwarjyacrazzymoonanu_anyaRicha_shamyajc_2312Rano_rocksurbhianya_17malini6941anjmuddParmasoneson_sganganavyaSmita17MeghAn_AnYaFanSeenavasgowripriyaSamna_anyaasihaseendebaleena_tunaiannasweetyHi_FriendsKayal_SHAMYATacker_Holic.gracieShaMya.shamya-holic-Liana--Rashi-Abommi.sio.angel.anyadiv96__Neha__

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS:Zindagi ka safar**" in Navya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rashvin

IF-Sizzlerz

rashvin

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged

Mumbai, city of dreams for those who dream of enriching life.

Navya will be working as a vice-president in one of the Multi-National Organization. She had dedicated her life absolutely into her profession.. Always will be busy in new strategies creating innovation for her company. Back to her family, Navya's dad will be retired as a middle class man from a school master to a moneyed person in Mumbai after Navya fetching a strong career and build up status in Mumbai. Other than being busy in corporate world, Navya had dedicated her life to a 5 year old girl-Anaya ,who was her life. Navya will be a busy professional day time at office and will be a typical family lady to her family members. It was a pleasant morning and a busy hectic schedule for Navya at office. Her higher official had given her a task of handling a significant project completion work. She was busy in rectifying credentials n stuffs which were already seen by her subordinates. Finally she had to attend the meeting with other officials of other organization. She will be late to the Meeting chamber. When she enters the chamber , she will be shell shocked to see the official of other company. Her higher official ask Navya ki whatz wrong with you Navya. Whatz making u look strange and late to the chamber as well. Navya will be out of words being in a shock. Finally her officer decide to give a small introduction of all the officials present in the office. Navya will be dumbstruck seeing Anant when her higher official introduced Anant to her as Chairman of one of the reputed organization in Mumbai.. Anant will be left mum seeing Navya  in sucha scenario and position. Both greet each other with a silent smile within. After having done with the official stuffz, Navya  about to leave office premise. She will be unparking her car where Anant stops her from leaving the place. Navya will be flabbergasted to see Anant. Navya stay calm lowering her head making her face look quite normal. Anant will be noticing Navya's state of mind and ask her in a lower soft tone ki How are you Navya. Navya stay unworded making her attention divert from him. Anant is feeling her mind and try holding her hand but then realize the scenario and lose ground from holding her hand. Anant again ask Navya ki What happened Navya.. Are you angry with me. Wont you speak to me seeing her eyes deeply. Navya's eyes will be reddish with a deep pain felt within. Navya ultimately break saying Iam absolutely good. Long time na. Dint know ki we will meet like this one fine day. Anyways how about you. How are you and your family. Anant jerking shoulder pass a pale smile with a one sided cheek. He replies, haaan iam either doing great. Navya you tell me ki How did you land up in Mumbai and m feeling very pleasant to see you in sucha situation. I mean, you seem moneyed with all privileges na. I guess you are married. So whatz your hubby doing and how about your dad and aunt. Navya giving a smile, haan all are fine. Destiny made me land up here and thus iam carrying ma role. Anant feels strange at her words and will be analyzing all her moves as she wont be facing him and speaking up. After a convo, Navya try moving away hiding all her conscience infront of Anant. Anant- Navya, wait, we have met after a long time, why cant we catch up with each other. Can I meet your family. I Wanna see uncle and your hubby either. Can i.. Navya making face being sweaty, Anant, but'. Pause...  Anant- what Navya, cant I see them, itz okay, if you are not interested let me quit. Navya just smile and move away. Anant feels strange..

Edited by rashvin - 19 December 2012 at 2:15am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

ANYA_29anyaloversweety71Shaya_123smivasAishwarjyacrazzymoonjc_2312anu_anyaRano_rockmalini6941Parmasoneson_sganganavyaMeghAn_AnYaFanSeenavasSmita17gowripriyaSamna_anyaasihaseendebaleena_tunaiTacker_Holicannasweety.gracieShaMya.shamya-holicHi_FriendsKayal_SHAMYA.sio.angel.Abommi-Liana--Rashi-anyadiv96__Neha__

rashvin

IF-Sizzlerz

rashvin

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged

Itz Sunday, Navya will be out with her Girl in an hanging garden where Navya and Anaya spend their time majorly here. Anaya will be moving around the garden with her pet where she collide to Anant. Navya will be sitting in a bench in an convo with her colleague friend. Anant  in a sudden conscious mode pick up Anaya from ground fall. Anant hold her in his arms and ask her ki hey baby, did u hurt yourself or wat, holding her chubbu cheek. Anaya- Hey uncle, iam alright. Make me down.. Anant smile at her and make her down and Anaya run with her pet from there . Anant will be smiling lovely thinking of  Anaya and her hazel brown eyes.  Anaya running huffy puffy reach Navya.. Navya looking at Anaya in a shocky mode ask her ki what happened Anaya, howz this dirt in ur dress. Did u fall anywhere. Anaya - actually was running around with puppy while I collide to a uncle. Then uncle held me in his arms and spoke to me in a nice manner. Navya about to ask ki who was the uncle, see Anant next to her. Anant will be surprised to see Navya in garden that too with a little girl. Anaya seeing Anant- open up, he was the one who held me in his arm when I dashed him. Navya will be wondering and dumb ki how to manage the situation and what to utter.. Anant  hold Anaya in his arms again and glare at her eyes which make him feel soothy.. Navya will be quite jumbled and stammering to word anything seeing Anant.. Anant will be analyzing Navya's bodylanguage and ask her ki Navya, whatz the matter, whenever I ask you anything , you remain mum.. Fine, whoz she. Is she your daughter. Navya hearing Anant, turn contrast to him in a messy mode. Further Anant- Wherz your husband. Isnt he come. Navya will be panicking ki how to respond him.  Anant feels strange and doubtful at Navya's reaction and ask Anaya ki wherz your dad sweety.. Anaya all of a sudden- hey uncle, m not sweety, my name is Anaya and whoz ma dad, I haven't seen him till now. At our home, only Ma dadu, mama and me stay(smilingly). Navya turn towards Anaya and tell her to stay quiet. Anant will be quite dumb about Anaya's words and Navya's gestures and start analyzing the facts. He start assuming ki, No dad to Anaya and her name is so matchy with mine and Navya's .. whatz happening here. His mind is striking out to his past with Navya. Anant  being determined hold Navya's hand ty8ly and make her face towards him. Both felt the same feel  where dey had felt ages back. Anant force her to tell what actually is the fact. Navya eyes start tearing. Anant wipe her tears and hold  both arms making her closer to him.  Navya had no other go other than letting the cat out of the bag..

Edited by rashvin - 18 December 2012 at 12:26pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

ANYA_29anyaloversweety71ganganavyaAishwarjyaShaya_123smivasanu_anyaRicha_shamyajc_2312malini6941Parmasoneson_sMeghAn_AnYaFanSeenavasSmita17soniaduttaasihaseengowripriyadebaleena_tunaiTacker_HolicHi_Friendsannasweetyshamya-holicKayal_SHAMYAAbommi.sio.angel.-Liana--Rashi-anyadiv96__Neha__

rashvin

IF-Sizzlerz

rashvin

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged

Past to Banaras flashback

After having been waited for a long time to Anya's wedding, Navya broke off completely without any hint from Anant's family. Days passed, still navya was looking for Anant's path. Navya's dad was absolutely desperate for having been in humiliation infront of society people. Adding fuel to that, one fine day, Navya found being pregnant when her aunty noticed Navya puking. Navya's dad and aunty were fallen on ground for having lost almost all the grace they had in their community. By this incident, her aunty found deceased. Navya's dad decided to quit the place as they had nothing left in Banaras except humiliation and disgrace by people and the shock of aunty's  death made them lose ground. They decided to shift to Mumbai and Navya carrying either, continued her further studies and somehow managed to enrich her career with her family as well..

Back to present scenario in Hanging garden..

Anant was stagnant hearing Navya and tears rolled down  seeing her. Anant was overwhelmed with joy either being helpless at that point of time. He asked her enthusiastically holding Anaya in his arms ki- is Anaya ma daughter. Navya just nodded her head. Anant embraced Anaya and Navya ty8ly in a joy.. Navya dint ask Anant ki what made him deceive her as she dint want  to know the reason. But Anant lowering down his head begged excuse to Navya for her illstate.. He explained her that he badly wanted to join Navya, but ma parents ditched me saying ki dey are in favour of our relation and took me to Mumbai and from there they forced me get married to another female but when I refused to do so, they on purpose went on to fix ma wedding and in between while flying to delhi in plane, their plane got crashed and both died in that incident. When I thought of joining you people in Banaras, destiny had planned something else to me here in official matters, so I coudnt. Navya was crying hearing Anant and hugged him tightly. Anant was very jovial for having seen his love after a long time that too with his daughter Anaya. Anaya ask Navya ki, Mama, why you seem crying and whoz this uncle. Anant open up saying, ma dear , call me ur dad, iam not ur uncle. Navya nod her head to Anaya. Anaya will be jovial calling Anant as Paapa. Anant and Navya both will be lost in each others eyes yet again and embrace tightly holding Anaya..

Edited by rashvin - 18 December 2012 at 12:31pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

ANYA_29anyalovercrazzymoonsmivasAishwarjyasweety71Shaya_123anu_anyajc_2312Rano_rockmalini6941anjmuddParmasoneganganavyason_sSmita17SeenavasMeghAn_AnYaFansoniaduttagowripriyaSamna_anyaasihaseendebaleena_tunaiTacker_HolicannasweetyHi_Friends.gracieShaMya.Kayal_SHAMYA-Rashi-Abommi.sio.angel.-Liana-__Neha__anyadiv96

Hi_Friends

IF-Rockerz

Hi_Friends

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Hello diHug..you started with totally different circumstance Clap.Star.Star.Starthts really interesting to read .Clap...from Navya intro part n Anant as strangerClap..getting into family frndsEmbarrassed..then Navya n Anant meeting after sum yrsEmbarrassed..dii i guessed Anaya was Anant daughterEmbarrassed..you showed as positiveClap..Navya was in good position after Anant left Navya..thts great dii..Clap
enjoyed reading ur story..Hug

Edited by Hi_Friends - 18 December 2012 at 11:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rashvin

asihaseen

IF-Dazzler

asihaseen

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
very nice n touching story rashmiClap,their first meeting n love happens btw them all r just beautiful,Tonguebut it sad that he didn't even tried to find out what happened to her n her family after they cheated them...its so sweet of Navya n her unconditional love for  him made her forgive him for everything Embarrassedn Anant too  still love her only ,thank u thank u so mich for the lovely SS n keep writingTongue

Edited by asihaseen - 19 December 2012 at 3:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hi_Friendsrashvin

anu_anya

Goldie

anu_anya

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged

beautiful heart touching story  Clap Clap Clap  keep writing  Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hi_Friendsrashvin

-Rashi-

IF-Sizzlerz