mistakes that DKDM CVs has done in one year

Posted: 11 years ago
Today Our beloved show Devon ke dev mahadev has completed one year and i feel very proud to be a fan of this show especially this forum where all the members are so sweet😊😳, they share their knowledge about lord shiva and other gods and goddesses👏. I am very happy and will always be to be a member of this forum.😃
lets come to the point although our show is one of the greatest mythological shows. In this one year DKDM has achieved a lot, But i think we have seen a lot of mistakes or bloopers too in this entire year.😕 So i am opening this thread to count the mistakes, bloopers and all those moments which you feel is undigestable😆and i am the one to start it
1. Daksh got his human head back by mahadev😕( I found this one very undigestable)

next member plz post another mistake or blooper and so the next one 😊

daksh was not alive during parvati's time as far as i remember coz there were differences of many years between sati's death and parvati's birth
Parvati becomes Durga and fights Mahishashur due to his being out to slay Kartikeya, not b'cos of his tyranny over the world.
sati meets parvati..in spite of being same soul
Edited by aru_86 - 11 years ago
ummm...where did mahadev's blue throat go...and ganga flowing from his head??? forget ganga...his throat had a blue spot and suddenly the next minute...BHAAMM!! and it has disppeared! this is a major and recent blooper for me.
indra has his bajra , vritrasur is alive and dadhichi is also alive..😕
Tiger skin turned to Lion 😲
Raktabheej was still running around even after he ws killed 😆🤢
Tarakasura's being allied w/ first Vritra, and later Shumbha/Nishumbha

Vajrang approaching Mahishashur to avenge Tarakasura's death
I would say.. Parvati after Maa Kaali avtaar BEGGING for forgiveness from Mahadev.. was undigestible...

And the Ganesh's story which I have heard.. told that Mahadev and others did not know abt Vinayak's origin... 😕
Edited by sia221 - 11 years ago