Page 1
Page   of 2

-Suni-

IF-Stunnerz

-Suni-

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by sita11

I am disappointed with the LOUD MAKEUP of LORD VISHNU ...they cud hv chosen any other good looking actor and the blue colour of Lord Vishnu is just horrible.

Yeah, even I am disappointed with the actor playing Vishnu.Ouch Neither the actor looks divine nor the makeup job is good. He looks too blue!

The Vishnu of Dkdm is good and also Gurmeet was awesome as Vishnu in Ramayan. I wish they chose a handsome young actor!

yes true i too agree on this and also Maa Kali looks too blue tooOuch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "1st blooper (Page 2)" in Jai Jag Janani Maa Durga forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Why all the Tridevi's pose is same when they come to Devi's Dham, both the hands blessing, one up & other down, whom are they blessing in Ma Durga's dham?
Arn't Vishnu & Lakshmi looking like bro-sis, almost simillar face.

Edited by mnx12 - 19 December 2012 at 2:04am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TimenTIMEagainLeadNitratejayvenk.Reshama.sukhi...

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Why all the Tridevi's pose is same when they come to Devi's Dham, both the hands blessing, one up & other down, whom are they blessing in Ma Durga's dham?
Arn't Vishnu & Lakshmi looking like bro-sis, almost simillar face.
it sure looked weird to me..

Edited by .Reshama. - 19 December 2012 at 2:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 20 December 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

<div></div>Arn't Vishnu & Lakshmi looking like bro-sis, almost simillar face.
i too agree

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nandinibosemnx12

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
its high time the tv show makers and indian people in genral grow up and they get a tanned or dusky guy playing vishnu or krishna and a dusky lady playing kaali. I am sick of fair and lovely mentality of everyone.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jai Jag Janani Maa Durga Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.