Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Disgusted at the rape incident! --KJO (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 30

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wat_up

Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

Originally posted by Wave.

Originally posted by rambo_ka_baap

Sorry guys i don't watch NDTV or times now.

What actually happen3d?

A medical student was gangraped in a bus in South Delhi Dead
but where was the driver and other ppl in the busConfused

You didnt read by out rage in the other threads the driver was involved and with the guys who were in the bus they took it on a joy ride and when spotted the girl and guy at the bus stand they picked them up and assaulted the victim and beat up the guy with her and then threw both outta the bus !!
I read the few paragraphs coz I had to go that time..but I did not know bus driver was involved tooOuch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Disgusted at the rape incident! --KJO (Page 7)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
It is because of this scared attitude of ours that these Singh type criminals freely indulge in such activities again and again IMPO. Even I am a common citizen only of India but I would try hard, very hard to be brave and go and complaint. Justice IS my right. If I only don't seek for it then who will? Sure we maybe denied it for a long time or completely. But people not TRYING only is what gives leverage to these criminals. Like this lady who was saved in Delhi from 4 guys who took her away in a vehicle.. She said something along the lines that if she would have beaten even ONE of those guys and shown some courage then atleast they would have gotten some kind of a reply. Thankfully, she was saved by the police who chased them everywhere they went in Delhi and reached a dead end.

Yes, I view courts collectively too but atleast in police department, I will give some credit to that ONE policeman out of fifty who is atleast trying to stand up for what's right, be proud of him and try and encourage him more. Bcoz he had the courage to be different and do what he is supposed to do unlike the other 49 who signed up to deliver justice but instead went on the path of corruption. It takes a good man to be that one different person from the rest. Just IMPO again.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wat_up

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
This is sick man. 
They deserved death. But aise nahin police man should beat them up..everyday and hang out. 
Gosh. Hate them

anku-

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aakanksha-

I don't think the WHOLE police system is at fault. Not at all. Please watch Crime Patrol episodes for a better understanding. They do not add masala and do not exaggerate. Sure the bad cops are larger in number but that doesn't mean its ONLY bad/corrupt cops. There are those ones still left who believe in their job and ensure to do the duty for which they have signed up. Infact, if people pick up the Hindustan Times or Times of India newspaper, every now and then there is report of action taken by police and hence they got TRANSFERRED bcoz they fulfilled their duty.. sad. And also, reports of cases where police fulfilled their duty on time and worked towards getting justice for the victims and saved them on time. Like its said, if there is bad then somewhere there is good too.
I do agree with u

anku-

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by blue-ice

Aakansha...i know that not everyone is corrupt...but you have to understand that when I speak...i speak as a common citizen who doesn't feel safe in India ...I would think 10 times before I will lodge a complaint with the police...who is responsible for the fear that I have ?? I am not afraid of the cops in USA...I know there are bad one in US alos...but why am I not afraid of the cops here...We as a common citizen are affected y whats going on in the society...If i feel unsafe...I think I have the right to say so...I don't work in the Police Dept...I don't know how each of them are...but yes when I will call them corrupt it will be because I view them collectively and not as individuals...The Police and Courts have failed the citixens of India..big time...shame on themThumbs Down

agree, here people arent as scared and there might be corrupt ones everywhere but not like in India and some other nations but Delhi many have said has the highest crime rate in general and cops least bothered, im sure there are good ones but more are bad..my relatives andmgave many there have expressed this and when been to India they make sure we dont go out alone or at night and etc..even aunts there are scared because nit just girls but even married women are targets!!
I think USA police is much better they do their work..chaiya kaise bhi hoo I was working last month something happened @ work..this guy..outside saying bad words to customer and we called the police and they were right there in 5 mins and they took him. I am not talking abt how fast they come. I am just saying when we needed them there and help us. Not few police like in India who alwaysOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-icewat_up

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Who is responsible for my scared attitude? Why am I not scared of the cops in USA...why in India? I am the same.

All this attitude and everything looks good in textbooks and theories...In reality the Indians are afraid of the police...because the police doesn't protect them...Who in their right minds wouldn't want justice...I do...but I have no confidence that once I go in a Police station to get justice...those cops who are supposed to protect me ...will not harrass me...and its not my fault that I don't have that confidence..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AllonsyGeronimoMehar23anitarani..DamonCrazy..oblivious.Dexterkilailawat_up-SalShah4eva-

wat_up

IF-Stunnerz

wat_up

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

Aakansha...i know that not everyone is corrupt...but you have to understand that when I speak...i speak as a common citizen who doesn't feel safe in India ...I would think 10 times before I will lodge a complaint with the police...who is responsible for the fear that I have ?? I am not afraid of the cops in USA...I know there are bad one in US alos...but why am I not afraid of the cops here...We as a common citizen are affected y whats going on in the society...If i feel unsafe...I think I have the right to say so...I don't work in the Police Dept...I don't know how each of them are...but yes when I will call them corrupt it will be because I view them collectively and not as individuals...The Police and Courts have failed the citixens of India..big time...shame on themThumbs Down

agree, here people arent as scared and there might be corrupt ones everywhere but not like in India and some other nations but Delhi many have said has the highest crime rate in general and cops least bothered, im sure there are good ones but more are bad..my relatives andmgave many there have expressed this and when been to India they make sure we dont go out alone or at night and etc..even aunts there are scared because nit just girls but even married women are targets!!
I think USA police is much better they do their work..chaiya kaise bhi hoo I was working last month something happened @ work..this guy..outside saying bad words to customer and we called the police and they were right there in 5 mins and they took him. I am not talking abt how fast they come. I am just saying when we needed them there and help us. Not few police like in India who alwaysOuch

Yes 911 is good too...i really hope since bolly stars and others have reacted in this matter that it gets taken seriously and not pushed aside as its just plain disgusting!! 

-SalShah4eva-

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

Who is responsible for my scared attitude? Why am I not scared of the cops in USA...why in India? I am the same.

All this attitude and everything looks good in textbooks and theories...In reality the Indians are afraid of the police...because the police doesn't protect them...Who in their right minds wouldn't want justice...I do...but I have no confidence that once I go in a Police station to get justice...those cops who are supposed to protect me ...will not harrass me...and its not my fault that I don't have that confidence..
& they asked so many nasty nasty questionsOuch
I was watching CM and this Police man was asking..gal ..ladke ne kahan kahan touch kiya..i was like damn it..she was being raped tooOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pentaminous...DamonCrazy..wat_upblue-ice

Post Reply New Post

Go to top