Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Disgusted at the rape incident! --KJO (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 30

Nkapoor3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

myriamDeathstroke-SalShah4eva-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Disgusted at the rape incident! --KJO (Page 3)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nkapoor3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

myriam

anitarani

IF-Rockerz

anitarani

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
This is simply horrible...hope they are not let off lightly and get the
punishment they deserve.

Deathstroke

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
@Wave: Exactly. I myself go to a different city for education and so do so many of us.. I go out of home and come back till 9ish and so do many of us..it can happen with any of us. It is OUR responsibility to ensure that our city is a safe one to visit. We have to come together, voice our opinion and concern so loud that the law and order and govt. will wake up and take necessary action. IF the constitution of India is applied and enforced in the exact manner as it is and it's laws are followed then I can bet my life there is no better law system than India's. But that is where we're lacking. In implementation. That's why people like this Ram Singh and others dare to such gross, disgusting acts. We NEED the correct government who'll take the correct action. Else, its SAD to say but it is the harsh truth that things won't change. I am really hoping and praying the girl gets ok and joins us and LEADS us in this fight against criminals like Ram Singh.
Hopefully, there will be a large turnout on saturday @ IndiaGate. I'm going there. Everyone from Delhi PLEASE JOIN.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Essence..Wave.Nkapoor3HotMess-SalShah4eva-

Wave.

IF-Rockerz

Wave.

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
^^I hope the turnout is huge to show these assholes..and prayers for the girl so she recvers soon...this is insanely disturbing..I hope God gives strength to her family too...

anku-

abby_girl30

IF-Rockerz

abby_girl30

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Delhi is no longer safe...I feel ashamed to even say I belong from there

Nkapoor3

FullyFaltoo.

IF-Rockerz

FullyFaltoo.

IF Crazy Baby

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
she's on a ventilator...extremely critical!!

the act is shameful...and extremely despicable!!

and also scary...just reminds us how unsafe the society we move in is!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeeDeathstrokeNkapoor3HotMess

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
It's not just Delhi. The whole world is becoming unsafe like this only. We all know how it is for girls in UAE cities and how they're treated. Then India isn't safe as such either. In US, there is straight attack on life and people are killed. Not just harmed but straight away KILLED. Recent n no. of shootouts being the example. It's becoming an animal world out there. Humans are becoming animals. Not just in Delhi or India but on a larger scale globally. Don't know how. We're born and brought up so well by our parents. Wonder where we go wrong. :/

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeeWave.anitaraniabby_girl30HotMess-SalShah4eva-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top