Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Disgusted at the rape incident! --KJO (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 30

Page 1
Page   of 30
Page 3 Page 30

Kya.Bolta.Tu

IF-Rockerz

Kya.Bolta.Tu

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
@aakanksha

such move is seriously needed,I mean the girl was there in Delhi for internship,not only Delhi but almost in all states there are students residing in the hostels who are on their own in the city and such things happening is really a disgrace,I hope theassholes are punished soon and may the vistim recovers soon.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

myriamForeverSHINeeMiss.Colorfullani_granku-..DamonCrazy..DeathstrokeNkapoor3ruky786HotMess-SalShah4eva-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Disgusted at the rape incident! --KJO (Page 2)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

veenab

Goldie

veenab

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
i think they not only raped her but attcked her private areas with a rod, hence her intenstines are dislocated...
I hope they gv dead penalty to all such digusting people who rape innocent girls.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeeMiss.Colorfull..DamonCrazy..DeathstrokeNkapoor3ruky786-SalShah4eva-

rambo_rajkumar

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Shailesh_RathimyriamForeverSHINeeSmritiKathaDeathstrokeruky786-SalShah4eva-

Kya.Bolta.Tu

IF-Rockerz

Kya.Bolta.Tu

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Seriously when it comes to Delhi it has the best medical colleges in the country and a medical student has suffered this..what a SHAME..I dont know  but this news is too disturbing or I should say scary..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

myriamForeverSHINeeSmritiKathaDeathstrokeNkapoor3..DamonCrazy..Miss.Colorfull-MamuKiBhanji-ruky786-SalShah4eva-

rambo_rajkumar

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

myriamForeverSHINee..DamonCrazy..Deathstrokeruky786

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
@Wave: True. As a Delhite, I am ashamed. JUST on saturday night I was reading about Delhi, googling it and it was given 5 stars and tripadviosr wrote "best city in India to visit" and I was feeling proud and happy. And yesterday this happened and I was truly shocked and ashamed. So was my family and friend circle. Our city is known for entertainment, high class malls and bars and whatever but we ALSO want it to be know for SAFETY. First and foremost for THAT! Nothing is more important. I wish that people here also vote for a new government because as long as Congress is there, it might sound not right but things will HARDLY change. We need a new govt. too for action to be taken. Hopefully 2014 will make that happen.

ForeverSHINeeKya.Bolta.Tu..DamonCrazy..DeathstrokeNkapoor3ruky786-SalShah4eva-

Kya.Bolta.Tu

IF-Rockerz

Kya.Bolta.Tu

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aakanksha-

@Wave: True. As a Delhite, I am ashamed. JUST on saturday night I was reading about Delhi, googling it and it was given 5 stars and tripadviosr wrote "best city in India to visit" and I was feeling proud and happy. And yesterday this happened and I was truly shocked and ashamed. So was my family and friend circle. Our city is known for entertainment, high class malls and bars and whatever but we ALSO want it to be know for SAFETY. First and foremost for THAT! Nothing is more important. I wish that people here also vote for a new government because as long as Congress is there, it might sound not right but things will HARDLY change. We need a new govt. too for action to be taken. Hopefully 2014 will make that happen.

I am not in Delhi bu seriously the scenario isnt diffrent when it comes to outher states..as a student while i was preparing for med exams i dreamt to be in a med colg of delhi..it has the best in country..but seriously at this moment I am feeling thankful to be not there...as a student living away from your home..being on your own..and going around a city..and when you read soemthing like this..you are just shaken...i will seriously not be able to sleep today..that girl was like anyone from us..anyone can be the next victim..lawws are der but those need to be implemented..seriouslyOuch

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeeSmritiKathaanku-..DamonCrazy..Nkapoor3Miss.Colorfullruky786-SalShah4eva-

briahna

IF-Rockerz

briahna

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
the world is definitely coming to an end. way too many filthy devils ... just as we are trying to recover from connecticut shooting, comes this news. every single day there is evil doing.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

myriamspring92ForeverSHINeeKya.Bolta.Tu-Nakshatra-SmritiKathapakeezah-Rhythmic.Me-DeathstrokeNkapoor3HotMessruky786-SalShah4eva-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top