Pavitra Rishta

Written Update : 18th December 2012 - Page 6

naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ashfaque2012

Not Notice that
Onir notices Purvi's emotional shocked face. Really???????

yes, the precapt that i saw did not show Onir noticing any thing about Purvi's emotional and shocked face, and that was the first thing i thought...why doesn't he see the look on her face. It is not the first time i felt he didn't read her...as a matter of fact in the past, only Arjun has been able to read Purvi's emotions instantly.  

this is only the precap though and maybe the whole scene will be different.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naava thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vishwap

Yes Archana does not care for Purvi. That is why on reaching Kolkata, she tried to locate where Purvi lives and how she is.

And Purvi has been such a good daughter to Archana. She has been lying to her for the last six months about her wherabouts and her marriage.

Vishwap and Sakhile, i have mixed feellings about this.  While i thought the scene was very emtional and i felt sorry for both women, there is truth to what each one of you has said.  Archana's initial reaction in my opinion should have been relief and love and hugging and crying, and then she could be hurt and angry.  But instead they showed the opposite.  That to me is not a way a mother would act. I think Sakhile is right.  You can be angry with your child, but on finding them after six months of missing, your first emotion is overwhelming love and concern forgetting your own pain.  (Memebers: Please dont' make me an Archana basher because i disagree with one of her actions, i have been one of the foremost Archu supporters on the forumπŸ˜ƒ)  

But there also is something disturbing to me that Archu chose to tell ovi that purvi no longer part of their lives...and to keep a secret that she's missing her so much and wanting her and looking for her..and Manav too.  i mean for god's sake she is her daughter. Doesn't anybody care? She just leaves and it's if she never existed??? All because of Ovi?   it's so wrong for the family to cater to Ovi's sick need to get rid of purvi...purvi is a child of the family.  They supposedly were so happy to bring her to the D house, and now her name isn't mentioned to protect the child brat?

On the other hand, Vishwap, you have a good point. Purvi was selfish not to contact her mother because she must have known she was missing her.  She is only happy outwardly i think.  But she also hasn't contacted Sulchana and that's really wrong.  

The CV's keep making the situations unsolvable and a mess.  THAT'S the problem. 
naava thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: newt2007

when he turns to look at Purvi, his smile fades

that didn't show on my precap at all,  it must have been cut..the precaps are often much less than is reported..and i am sure they cut them off.  
naava thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

@nava negligence and emotional distress can be legitimate cases to sue for divorce. 'court concluded that "emotional distress is as real and tormenting as physical pain, and psychological well-being deserves as much legal protection as physical well-being."' McCulloh v. Drake (Wyoming, 3d. 1162 (2001)) atleast in usa and canada i think. she wud have a good case too as her doctors would vouch that she is emotionally distressed and suicidal. and they are canadian citizens im guessing. he is legally bound to not neglect her or emotionally distress her. now you may say there are doctors and super busy executives who never spend time with their wives. i knw im one of them. hahaha. but different people different needs. their relationship seems to be one of bitterness or utter silence. he just never really tried. but ya if i was pregnant (which incidentally i am) i wud want my husband at my beck and call to cater to my every craving or just even listen to my silly insecurities. sorry for being such a stickler. i just studied the case. i just studied the case few months back. haha πŸ˜Šbut lets forget legalities. i dnt think ovi cares for declarations of love at this point but his time and care is a different deal. he doesnt need to love her to show her the minimum level of care that he showed her today and there was a change in her behavior. she actually refered to the child as theirs and didnt bicker with him. so... dont get me wrong i agree with tanya that he shud leave but if he cant for whatever reason he really shud   try to show some regard for her and not just as the mother of his baby...especially if he 'cared' enough to get her pregnant.  

Teju i would  be thrilled if ovi filed for divorce. πŸ˜†  what i don't really understand is why it is felt Ovi has a right to demand or even expect this.  If I blackmailed someone into marrying me, knowing that person's soul was connected to someone else, I would have no moral right to expect him to do anything but hate me.  Forget the legalities..  This isn't like the  "arranged" marriages some talk about.  This was a theft, a crime, unethical and morally repugnant in my opinion.  Then to try to hurt the baby and say my distress was the fault of  the guy whom i blackmailed...i mean ...truly, how bizarre can this get?   Of course the CV's can do with it what they please, ...and they will.  πŸ˜†

btw, all the best to you for your baby ! how exciting.  Don't you get too stressed watching this stressful show???😲...you should be watching Sound of Music or something simple and soothing.  πŸ˜›
Rozy_02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vishwap

Agree with what you say for a large extent.

Arjun has to take responsibility for his actions. The marriage fiasco, though ridiculous, was still better than the present scenario.

After the level of relationship Arjun and Purvi had, it seems very unfair not only to both of them but also Ovi, that they gave up each other just like that!

However, there was still space for Arjun to retreat from his relationship with Ovi.

But after Ovi's pregnancy, does it seem correct that Arjun gives up Ovi? The pregnancy could have been avoided until Arjun made up his mind as to what he really wanted. His current behaviour makes Ovi's petulance somewhat justified. Pregnancy need not always be happiness and ga-ga-ing. It has its own share of frustrating moments and when Ovi is aware of her situation with Arjun, her frustration is bound to show up.

This reminds me somewhat of manav's situation when he put sindoor in Shravani's maang in the presence of his wife just to please his mother. What a hateful moment it was!

But men cannot keep blaming the women around them and acting the victim always. Some where Arjun needed to listen to his heart and act accordingly. There, I think, he has failed, both as a lover and husband!

With a child on its way, maybe it is too late now.

[/QUOTE
i agree with u,men need to stop blaming women.and yes arjun has failed terribly.

tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: naava

Teju i would  be thrilled if ovi filed for divorce. πŸ˜†  what i don't really understand is why it is felt Ovi has a right to demand or even expect this.  If I blackmailed someone into marrying me, knowing that person's soul was connected to someone else, I would have no moral right to expect him to do anything but hate me.  Forget the legalities..  This isn't like the  "arranged" marriages some talk about.  This was a theft, a crime, unethical and morally repugnant in my opinion.  Then to try to hurt the baby and say my distress was the fault of  the guy whom i blackmailed...i mean ...truly, how bizarre can this get?   Of course the CV's can do with it what they please, ...and they will.  πŸ˜†

btw, all the best to you for your baby ! how exciting.  Don't you get too stressed watching this stressful show???😲...you should be watching Sound of Music or something simple and soothing.  πŸ˜›

hahaha nava shiv my husband actually had a heart attack when he came home a saw me crying cos i got super mad at one of the character. when he found out it was hindi serial he literally took our tv out of my entire bedroom floor and left me with dvds of audrey hepburn and disney films! hahaha i still walked down three flights of stairs to watch it with my MIL. such is the addiction. i really shud quit.
Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanya, One thing I dont understand in this show Why Everyone has to pleased Ovi, like really She knows how she got Arjun and still Demanding love, Its not Normal Arrange or Love marriage, It was a stupid mistake of two People. Ovi is showing no Selfbrespect at all and it makes me very angry.
Just because Arjun promised her in canada she is just getting everything.
Has she ever heard the word Break-up.
naava thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tejaswiniwenham

hahaha nava shiv my husband actually had a heart attack when he came home a saw me crying cos i got super mad at one of the character. when he found out it was hindi serial he literally took our tv out of my entire bedroom floor and left me with dvds of audrey hepburn and disney films! hahaha i still walked down three flights of stairs to watch it with my MIL. such is the addiction. i really shud quit.

🀣 that's a riot Teju...wow, you ARE hooked.  well, just take care and sing sweet songs to that little babe !! 

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Sakhile

Archana's reaction on seeing Purvi for the first time in six months is not exactly how a mother would react. Every parent is first extremely happy to see their child. They express this happiness knowing that their child is still alive. It's only thereafter that they see the other things. Archana's immediate anger thus shows that her care for Purvi is not exactly as it would be.

Archana claims to want to know about Purvi's life, whether she's happy and wants to meet her husband. Then she is invited but chooses to go back to look after Ovi.

Purvi tells Archana how much she missed her, but Archana does not admit to missing Purvi. She's only interested in the fact that she was not informed of what was happening in Purvi's life. Why did she not make the effort before now to see Purvi?

She tells Purvi that Purvi lost the right to call her "Mother" yet Ovi and Teju had done much worse to her had been outright rude and treated her worse than a servant in her own home, she never once said the same to them.

This all harks back to the fact that Purvi is adopted and not her own. Now that she got her own children back, she has less of a need for Purvi and therefore is less concerned for her. 😑

As for Arjun, he's really a poor sop.😑 He needs his mother in law's help to deal with his petualnt wife, he keeps saying he doesn't know what to do; he's in constant need of advice from everyone including strangers. Really!! Will he ever grow a backbone and stand up and be a man. Change the situation or accept it, but please take a decision Man!!!😑😑

Ovi, please spare me!!!! She's a spoilt selfish brat who cares for no-one. She should do us all a favour and really commit suicide for real this time. 😑😑😑 But it will not happen as she's too cowardly for that.
😑
If I get any more negative, I ...😑😑😑

Sakhile very well said. Congrats for your post.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘