Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
happy anniversary guys

what an epi!!!
loved it!!!

loved Ganesha'a convo with rishi gan.
his explanation to nandi and ganprets.
truely said
"mata parvati is mahadev aardhngini and she has equal right on kailash and they should respect it"

mohitwas expressions while drinking bhaang☺️
☺️☺️☺️☺️
awww😳
and his nritya.
it was much kinda some mudras.
would have loved him doing gangnam style 😆😆😆

Gauri putra SHREE GANESHA and  MANGAL MURTI...
ki jai jai jai

HAR HAR MAHADEV
MATA PARVATI KI JAY

the lezim and nashil dhol played in bg made me to dance

today after so many epis i had khushi ke aansu coz now every thing is mangal and shubh.😊

Edited by foram. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hemavidz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh they did drank baang but i really controlled my laugh😃but when Mahadev looked Parvati b4 consuming it looked as if he seeking for her permission😉 Edited by hemaDaganKhian - 11 years ago
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
but i loved him so much
he is such a cutiee pie
what an expressions👏
hemavidz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey i know this rat story this rat is what will become Ganesha's vehicle na i saw it in some Tamil movie n now Parvati will make Modak for Gannu with help of Mahadev too😳
Edited by hemaDaganKhian - 11 years ago
jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mighty cute episode
MANGAL MURTHY MORYA .
They covered up moht's mudra's effectively. Lolz. 😃
jayvenk thumbnail
Originally posted by: hemaDaganKhian

hey i know this rat story this rat is what will become Ganesha's vehicle na i saw it in some Tamil movie n now Parvati will make Modak for Gannu with help of Mahadev too😳

Hema they have changed the story. It is actually an asur who becomes the Mushak for ganesh.
Wait let me see if i can fish out the story
jayvenk thumbnail

There was an asura (demon) called Gajamugassuran. He did deep penance and worshipped Lord Shiva, Who, granted him several boon, by which he became extremely powerful. He was a very evil man and harmed the devas (Gods) in every possible manner.  He put the devas and rishis to great trouble. He made them do all kind of immoral things.  Once, he forced the devas to do 1008  Thoeppukaranams (Sit-ups) in the morning,  1008 in the afternoon and 1008 in the evening. The devas were helpless and knew no one who could help them, except Lord Shiva. The devas prayed to Lord Shiva to rescue them from the evil asuras.  Lord Shiva sent Lord Vinayak to overcome Gajamugasuran and said, Please Vinayak, my son, go and defeat the evil asura that has disturbed the innocent devas.

Only you can fight him and save the devas from their plight. Vinayak agreed to help the devas and went with several weapons, such as bow and arrow, and sword, axe etc.  However, since Gajamugasuran had been granted the boon that he would be destroyed by no weapon, none of the weapons used by Lord Vinayaka were effective. Vinayak broke off his right tusk and used it to kill Gajamugassuran. Gajamugasuran still rushed at Vinayak in the form of  mushakam (small mouse). Vinayak crushed the ego and vanity of  Gajamugasuran and sat on the mushakam. The humbled Gajamugasuran bowed before Vinayak, who accepted the mushakam as his vahana. Lord Vinayaka is the source of everlasting wisdom. He crushed ego and vanity and reduces it to the size of a mushakam and used it as his vahana (vehicle).

chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mohit's expression was SO SO SO SO SO SO SO cute while drinking bhang☺️ 
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good epi.. Ganesh took everyone's class one by one.. Mahadev drinking bhaang reminded me of his bachelor party before marriage 😆 They didn't show whole of the dance.. There was more of it.. Also there was too much of yellow glow.. Couldn't see the faces properly..Apart from that lovely epi..
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i have heard this story of his Vahaan
and if Ganesha is getting his Vahaan that means we will get Ganesha v/s Kartiekays story soon

Mahadev drinking Bhang was cute-and Parvati was looking at him so adoringly...awww

but the dance-aiyo deva!!!🤣i was laughing-who on earth made Mohit bechara do THAT!
he looked like superman about to fly in one shot🤣

Gannu is very cute!!!-i loved the way he took everyones class!

tommorow after 2 months DKDM's TRP-Bappa acha karna apne show ka!