~~~~~~CLUE BOX~~~~~~ (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 37

pia.raha

IF-Rockerz

pia.raha

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
achha,i have a qstn,at the party int he 2nd episde varun was very much flrtng wit vinnie,bt wen he propsed ella,vinnie was nt at all dstrbed,i jst wanna know why wa svinnie so cool abt all dis?? i am having dis qstn in my mind for a while so asking u all,do replyy me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chaichil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~~~~~CLUE BOX~~~~~~ (Page 6)" in V Best Friends Forever? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Love_Arnie

IF-Sizzlerz

Love_Arnie

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Umm.. I think he might have assured Vinnie that he is just flirting with her friends..!!

chaichil

radzzz123

IF-Dazzler

radzzz123

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Love_Arnie

Umm.. I think he might have assured Vinnie that he is just flirting with her friends..!!

yes, it can be true...

chaichil

bobadekajal88.8

bobadekajal88.8

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
hi...i m kajal pls add me to your list.i have to pts to say.1)the guy in varun's house have tattu.but none sanju's frd have tattus.not sahil,prithvi,mac,rgv.but pro.rigved alway wear a full hand shirt.i think he can do it or he is varun...what u guys think? 2)about vinnies charecter-i read that she has a past story with her brother bcos of that she is always scared.iread this from the interview of that girl who plays vinnies charecter.wht u guys think about it?

chaichil

pia.raha

IF-Rockerz

pia.raha

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Love_Arnie

okkay yaa it can beSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chaichilLove_Arnie

chaichil

IF-Dazzler

chaichil

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
hey vinnes bro...??????he also shud haf sum significance na...????????

nd guyz itz nt rigved cuz wen rigved was standing in the podium with mis anu tht same tym sanju spots tht tatoo walla guy...so its nt rigved...!!!!!!!!!!! hmm just wondering who it is...?????/

chaichil

IF-Dazzler

chaichil

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
ppl jst like tht post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will add u all in it

cuz thn it is jst a copy paste work for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanku guyz for making this thread so happening!!!!!!!!!! nd fun

Edited by chaichil - 23 December 2012 at 10:02am

chaichil

IF-Dazzler

chaichil

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobadekajal88.8

hi...i m kajal pls add me to your list.i have to pts to say.1)the guy in varun's house have tattu.but none sanju's frd have tattus.not sahil,prithvi,mac,rgv.but pro.rigved alway wear a full hand shirt.i think he can do it or he is varun...what u guys think? 2)about vinnies charecter-i read that she has a past story with her brother bcos of that she is always scared.iread this from the interview of that girl who plays vinnies charecter.wht u guys think about it?

ppl jst like tht post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will add u all in it

cuz thn it is jst a copy paste work for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanku guyz for making this thread so happening!!!!!!!!!! nd fun

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

V Best Friends Forever? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.